Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:42 pm
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

hello my friend , hows you ?

I'm good , surviving, working, =) cooler temps now =)

good evening queenie , i hope that you have had a good day ?

Why yes of course =) you know me lol make people at work laugh blaugh was a good day, cooked at work and helped the server with her tables 3nodding clearing dishes, ,taking orders ,we were busy!

i miss getting your letters queenie ... im glad that you are doing alright emotion_hug

sorry, been busy, work alot, the chickens, the wood, all of it , =) not much anything new ^^

i understand that hun , its no worries ... i love your avy , shes beautiful 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:49 pm
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

Why yes of course =) you know me lol make people at work laugh blaugh was a good day, cooked at work and helped the server with her tables 3nodding clearing dishes, ,taking orders ,we were busy!

i miss getting your letters queenie ... im glad that you are doing alright emotion_hug

sorry, been busy, work alot, the chickens, the wood, all of it , =) not much anything new ^^

i understand that hun , its no worries ... i love your avy , shes beautiful 3nodding

ty heart and yours is lovely too, love the colors, the gown biggrin we didnt have a garden this yr, we planted potatoes, and garlic. just some tomatoes sprouted from compost piles we made, see we have a tractor, but its old, but we like it xd. hear the wood bugs chewing at our wood, ,2 loads of red pine 3nodding outback we have I think, 6 roosters, and 4 , newest group. my old group, that rooster loves singing, does a good job *smiles* and the one the follows us, *La petite tite , shes still good, , love it , silly huh lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:53 pm
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

ty heart and yours is lovely too, love the colors, the gown biggrin we didnt have a garden this yr, we planted potatoes, and garlic. just some tomatoes sprouted from compost piles we made, see we have a tractor, but its old, but we like it xd. hear the wood bugs chewing at our wood, ,2 loads of red pine 3nodding outback we have I think, 6 roosters, and 4 , newest group. my old group, that rooster loves singing, does a good job *smiles* and the one the follows us, *La petite tite , shes still good, , love it , silly huh lol

aww i love hearing about your chickens and what you been up to ! its a happy note  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:00 pm
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

aww i love hearing about your chickens and what you been up to ! its a happy note

thanks ,just surviving the best I can =) heart you ,and your cute kitties, all still happy, good? made new toys?=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:01 pm
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

thanks ,just surviving the best I can =) heart you ,and your cute kitties, all still happy, good? made new toys?=)

my cats are good . i have bought quite a few new fabrics since our last letter and yes i am still making my cat toys  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:05 pm
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

my cats are good . i have bought quite a few new fabrics since our last letter and yes i am still making my cat toys

Oh thats so awesome smiles* no cats of our own neighbor's black, saw it once, =) they also have 3 weiner dogs lol , new neighbors, the lady, she has a childish voice,lol its all good, I talk silly to my hens too lol blaugh  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:50 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

Oh thats so awesome smiles* no cats of our own neighbor's black, saw it once, =) they also have 3 weiner dogs lol , new neighbors, the lady, she has a childish voice,lol its all good, I talk silly to my hens too lol blaugh

i talk funny to my cats sometimes and they come running to me lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:52 am
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

aww sweet=) good morning, our turkies were fighting today!  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:53 am
must find an encouraging quote =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:57 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

good morning queenie! oh no not fighting turkeys lol  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:59 am
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

plus it was a female attacking the males! see on September 1st, we bring them to get prepared anyhow =)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:01 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

plus it was a female attacking the males! see on September 1st, we bring them to get prepared anyhow =)

are they big turkeys now ? what about your chickens ?  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:12 am
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

yes amost 17 weeks, now, we had more males than females, *Toms* were going to have to re organise the freezers, already have 40 chickens meat chickens xd my laying hens ,are all good, have 5 red bro hens, and the rest all Chantecler, Canada's chicken breed, the rooster is pretty docile, sings alot lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:13 am
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose
Queentintin
White Mage Rose

yes amost 17 weeks, now, we had more males than females, *Toms* were going to have to re organise the freezers, already have 40 chickens meat chickens xd my laying hens ,are all good, have 5 red bro hens, and the rest all Chantecler, Canada's chicken breed, the rooster is pretty docile, sings alot lol

does the rooster wake you up with his singing ?  

White Mage Rose

Crew

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:14 am
Queentintin
must find an encouraging quote =)

I'm thinking about what to reply.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games