Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:27 am
CrystBalfast

I have and they were fun. I haven't played Pajama Sam 4 and Freddi Fish 5 all the way yet.
Okay  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:37 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I have and they were fun. I haven't played Pajama Sam 4 and Freddi Fish 5 all the way yet.
Okay

Sounds like there's plenty of mermaids in the RP now.
Heard of the Colorforms Learn & Play Videos, they were written by R.L Stine before donning as the Stephen King of Children's Horror.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:43 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Heard of the Colorforms Learn & Play Videos, they were written by R.L Stine before donning as the Stephen King of Children's Horror.
Never heard of those either  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:13 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay. Just relaxing  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay. Just relaxing
Okay, just playing some genshin impact at the moment  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:20 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay. Just relaxing

Playing some Starcraft, got 1 level left before unlocking Alarak Prestige 3. After that, its 15 levels left  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay. Just relaxing

Playing some Starcraft, got 1 level left before unlocking Alarak Prestige 3. After that, its 15 levels left
Okay  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:08 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay. Just relaxing

Okay

How was your day? Idk know what I'll play after StarCraft 2. What RTS Games do you think I should play next?
Dune 2 Source Port?
C&C 3, I already beaten the GDI Storyline.
Dune Spice Wars, haven't beaten Dune 2 yet...
Red Alert 2, I already beaten the USA Storyline...
Warcraft 1-2, I already beaten the Alliance Storylines
I have no idea what to play next.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay. Just relaxing

Okay

How was your day? Idk know what I'll play after StarCraft 2.
It was alright. Have just tried River City Girls  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:25 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay. Just relaxing

Okay

I haven't. But I did beat Double Dragon Neon. Is River City Girls a Double Dragon like game with a Role Reversal where boyfriends are kidnapped and its up to their girlfriends to same them?

River City Girls 0 & 2, haven't beaten the first game yet.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:31 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I haven't. But I did beat Double Dragon Neon. Is River City Girls a Double Dragon like game with a Role Reversal where boyfriends are kidnapped and its up to their girlfriends to same them?

Yeah, it is  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:21 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Yeah, it is

Heard of Jones in the Fast Lane for the PC? It's inspired by the Board Game called, "Game of Life" which I have and the Decades Cosmetic Rule is optional with some differences as the Game of Life begins after High School in the 1950s and ends at Retirement in the 2000s with a Forced Marriage in the 1960s where Jones in the Fast Lane is a Fast Track Road to Success Board Game for DOS & Windows Computers by means of Reaching Goals.

It came out in 1991 on Floppy Disk and on an Enhanced CD in 1992 where its a 0-4 Board Game. Playing against the Computer has the similar script as in Wacky Wheels as on the Hardest Setting, he's similar to Champion Class.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:53 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it is

Heard of Jones in the Fast Lane for the PC? It's inspired by the Board Game called, "Game of Life" which I have and the Decades Cosmetic Rule is optional with some differences as the Game of Life begins after High School in the 1950s and ends at Retirement in the 2000s with a Forced Marriage in the 1960s where Jones in the Fast Lane is a Fast Track Road to Success Board Game for DOS & Windows Computers by means of Reaching Goals.

It came out in 1991 on Floppy Disk and on an Enhanced CD in 1992 where its a 0-4 Board Game. Playing against the Computer has the similar script as in Wacky Wheels as on the Hardest Setting, he's similar to Champion Class.
Never heard of it (if it's for pc, then it's not too strange)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:13 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it is

Inner Worlds is also a 1990s game inspired by Jill of the Jungle since it was also one of the last DOS Games in the late 90s and like Interpose, looks like a WebFoot Game but its a game from a Worldwide Team called Sleepless Software from 1995-1996 as a platformer where you play as a Wolf Druid Girl named Nikita as it has a VERY Long story with a Blue Potion being the player's health and the Tree being the player's Mana to cast magic or to transform from a human to wolf then back again.
The thing is that you can't climb while as a wolf in the game while the weapons as a human are rocks, bows & arrows and hammers.

The game plays fast with 3 Episodes. Unlike most Shareware games, you can't play the episodes out of order.

The reason why some DOS Games died out was because of Windows & the Internet where Windows 95 was going to be the next new thing alongside the Internet.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:16 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Yeah, it is

Inner Worlds is also a 1990s game inspired by Jill of the Jungle since it was also one of the last DOS Games in the late 90s and like Interpose, looks like a WebFoot Game but its a game from a Worldwide Team called Sleepless Software from 1995-1996 as a platformer where you play as a Wolf Druid Girl named Nikita as it has a VERY Long story with a Blue Potion being the player's health and the Tree being the player's Mana to cast magic or to transform from a human to wolf then back again.
The thing is that you can't climb while as a wolf in the game while the weapons as a human are rocks, bows & arrows and hammers.

The game plays fast with 3 Episodes. Unlike most Shareware games, you can't play the episodes out of order.
Okay  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games