Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:05 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay, that sounds good. We'll find out about the names of Alguna's mom and dad later on along with seeing them as merpeople and humans. Anyway, I was busy with some housework earlier. It took me a while but I got the job done.

So I may relax and play Skyrim SE Anniversary for a while since I beat the PS5 Version of Shredder's Revenge and may return to that game once the DLC is out as there's no indication if it'll be a free update or paid DLC as some DLCs would be included for free as a Game Update while others have to be paid for. Skyrim Anniversary has Laura Bailey in it.

I may be feeling better, but I still have cough that needs to be taken care of, so I may also rest for a while and drink some water. Oh and Happy First Day of Summer 2023, bord!

Anyway, Overwatch's 2 Update should be ready as I haven't played that in a while. The Questwatch Event Started for that game as it contains Swords & Sorcery Cosmetics.

I'm also working on another OC for later on. She's an alchemist who has a cottage alchemist shop and dreams of seeing the world. Her name is Serana and she's 16 years old. Serana left her family at age 14 to set out on her own ans for the cottage that she also uses as a Atelier, her parents got that building for her. Her Cottage is called The "Atelier Serana".
hi, yeah, they look nice (just removing images to shorten the post.) I won't be making human versions of Alguna's parents at all because they won't be turning human even if they make a cameo appearance. I might make merfolk versions, but I currently don't have access to my old favorite flash games because my computer died and I'm borrowing my mom's laptop because she never uses it, used to use it sometimes for zoom meetings. I'll either find newer mobile friendly ones, or wait until I have a new laptop and see if I can still use Adobe Flash with the Puffin browser or something like that.

today I'm working again, on Tuesday around the beginning of my shift, a whole bunch of shelves in the back room completely fell out of the wall and collapsed. they put too much weight on them, and they must've been wearing out, those screws must've been in there since the building was first built around 1999 or so. Thankfully nobody was right under the shelves so nobody got any significant injuries, and the glass shelves are that safety glass that shatters into nice hexagonal crystals.

Okay. I hope you get a new laptop one day.
Speaking of Shockwave Flash, Bluemaxima Flashpoint Infinity is also another option which sounds like a Flash Emulator in some ways. Bluemaxima has the Azelea & Other Doll Makers.

Flashpoint Infinity is a lightweight Flash program where Games and animations are downloaded automatically when you play them, so you get to choose which flash games you want in that version. However, to update Flashpoint Infinity, you'll need to delete the old version and re-download the new version
= Heroine Fan Art
= Snow Queen Scene Maker (Snow King & Snow Queen Standalone Included)
= Mermaid Scene Maker (Merman and Mermaid Standalone Included)
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Fairy Tale Scene Maker (Prince & Princess Standalone Included)
= Geek Boy Avatar Creator
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Neptune's Son & Daughter
= Sailor Senshi Maker 3.0/Sailor Scout Maker 3.0
= Merfolk Creator
= Rinmaru Anime Avatar Maker
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Prince & Princess Maker
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy
= Pin Up Princess Dress Up

As for Serana's house and Atelier image, I added them to her bio so we know what her cottage looks like, bord. Serana can also use alchemy to turn herself into a mermaid and turn herself back into a human girl.
User Image
So I may start Serana at her Atelier Home working some enchantments, formulas or doing some housecleaning.
That's okay, and if White Mage Rose isn't active online in the roleplay by the way, it would be fine if you had a young adult character (not a mermaid though, someone who is maybe 18 instead of 16 though, female adventurer) for the roleplay with Shaesa and Sheldon.

Additionally, I won't be doing a roleplay with Alguna until someone does have a male adventurer character who would date a guy

Okay. I've not heard from White Mage Rose for a while either. I hope she's doing alright.
For Shaesa and Sheldon, I'll check to see if I have any characters who are 18 years old. For Serana's shop, its open at the moment so adventurers can purchase some atelier items that they may need on their travels.

I'll see if I can make a LGBT Pride male character when I can. I know where I could find a Pride Male character image. I'll see if I can find one...
*Several LGBT Pride Searches Later...*

Found one...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
VERY cute guy, almost too cute, probably my type too. and I'll see if I can find another mermaid or merman to go in a roleplay with Alguna, otherwise I'll just bring back his newish friends Lerozon and Dipika and you can bring back those AU merfolk/human characters Nim and Axel, I kinda miss them a bit and they could join the roleplay if you wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:12 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay, that sounds good. We'll find out about the names of Alguna's mom and dad later on along with seeing them as merpeople and humans. Anyway, I was busy with some housework earlier. It took me a while but I got the job done.

So I may relax and play Skyrim SE Anniversary for a while since I beat the PS5 Version of Shredder's Revenge and may return to that game once the DLC is out as there's no indication if it'll be a free update or paid DLC as some DLCs would be included for free as a Game Update while others have to be paid for. Skyrim Anniversary has Laura Bailey in it.

I may be feeling better, but I still have cough that needs to be taken care of, so I may also rest for a while and drink some water. Oh and Happy First Day of Summer 2023, bord!

Anyway, Overwatch's 2 Update should be ready as I haven't played that in a while. The Questwatch Event Started for that game as it contains Swords & Sorcery Cosmetics.

I'm also working on another OC for later on. She's an alchemist who has a cottage alchemist shop and dreams of seeing the world. Her name is Serana and she's 16 years old. Serana left her family at age 14 to set out on her own ans for the cottage that she also uses as a Atelier, her parents got that building for her. Her Cottage is called The "Atelier Serana".
hi, yeah, they look nice (just removing images to shorten the post.) I won't be making human versions of Alguna's parents at all because they won't be turning human even if they make a cameo appearance. I might make merfolk versions, but I currently don't have access to my old favorite flash games because my computer died and I'm borrowing my mom's laptop because she never uses it, used to use it sometimes for zoom meetings. I'll either find newer mobile friendly ones, or wait until I have a new laptop and see if I can still use Adobe Flash with the Puffin browser or something like that.

today I'm working again, on Tuesday around the beginning of my shift, a whole bunch of shelves in the back room completely fell out of the wall and collapsed. they put too much weight on them, and they must've been wearing out, those screws must've been in there since the building was first built around 1999 or so. Thankfully nobody was right under the shelves so nobody got any significant injuries, and the glass shelves are that safety glass that shatters into nice hexagonal crystals.

Speaking of Shockwave Flash, Bluemaxima Flashpoint Infinity is also another option which sounds like a Flash Emulator in some ways. Bluemaxima has the Azelea & Other Doll Makers.

Flashpoint Infinity is a lightweight Flash program where Games and animations are downloaded automatically when you play them, so you get to choose which flash games you want in that version. However, to update Flashpoint Infinity, you'll need to delete the old version and re-download the new version
= Heroine Fan Art
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Merfolk Creator
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy

As for Serana's house and Atelier image, I added them to her bio so we know what her cottage looks like, bord. Serana can also use alchemy to turn herself into a mermaid and turn herself back into a human girl.
User Image
So I may start Serana at her Atelier Home working some enchantments, formulas or doing some housecleaning.
That's okay, and if White Mage Rose isn't active online in the roleplay by the way, it would be fine if you had a young adult character (not a mermaid though, someone who is maybe 18 instead of 16 though, female adventurer) for the roleplay with Shaesa and Sheldon.

Additionally, I won't be doing a roleplay with Alguna until someone does have a male adventurer character who would date a guy

Okay. I've not heard from White Mage Rose for a while either. I hope she's doing alright.
For Shaesa and Sheldon, I'll check to see if I have any characters who are 18 years old. For Serana's shop, its open at the moment so adventurers can purchase some atelier items that they may need on their travels.

I'll see if I can make a LGBT Pride male character when I can. I know where I could find a Pride Male character image. I'll see if I can find one...

Found one...
VERY cute guy, almost too cute, probably my type too. and I'll see if I can find another mermaid or merman to go in a roleplay with Alguna, otherwise I'll just bring back his newish friends Lerozon and Dipika and you can bring back those AU merfolk/human characters Nim and Axel, I kinda miss them a bit and they could join the roleplay if you wanted.

Sounds good, bord.
Haven't named that OC yet but I'm working on it.
While working on his bio, I'll add a Pride flag to his bio just so there's no confusion.
For Nim & Axel, I'll think about what to reply as them.
I'll time skip Nim when I reply as her.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= Heroine Fan Art
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Merfolk Creator
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy

User Image

Found one...

Sounds good, bord.
While working on his bio, I'll add a Pride flag to his bio just so there's no confusion.
yeah, this seems to be fine. although I don't have any characters right now who I'd ship with Serana, although maybe Queentintin might have or make a male character for that, maybe not. Right now I don't think I'll be making new characters, but maybe in the future I could make another guy character. I'll probably add a small side note in Alguna's profile that he's demisexual/gay so that's not confusing either Even Paige is demisexual/demiromantic and everything, but since she's typical hetero/straight it's not a thing that I added to her profile. Her brother is shy but he's a hopeless romantic type, different from his sister, but still not the sort of guy who will just flirt with any girl. I guess it's easier for me to make characters with widely different personalities than most people like I mentioned before. And for now I'm probably just mostly doing one roleplay at a time so I don't burn out and forget to post in all of them, two at most, so we'll see. I don't have the code for Lerozon and Dipika's photos and text color on hand and will have to go into previous roleplay to copy and paste those again, and tonight I'm pretty tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:08 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= Heroine Fan Art
= Pixie Scene Maker
= Modern Mermaid
= Arabian Nights
= Arabian Princess
= Merfolk Creator
= Mega Anime Avatar
= Goddess Scene Maker
= Elf Boy

User Image

Found one...

Sounds good, bord.
yeah, this seems to be fine. although I don't have any characters right now who I'd ship with Serana, although maybe Queentintin might have or make a male character for that, maybe not. Right now I don't think I'll be making new characters, but maybe in the future I could make another guy character. I'll probably add a small side note in Alguna's profile that he's demisexual/gay so that's not confusing either Even Paige is demisexual/demiromantic and everything, but since she's typical hetero/straight it's not a thing that I added to her profile. Her brother is shy but he's a hopeless romantic type, different from his sister, but still not the sort of guy who will just flirt with any girl. I guess it's easier for me to make characters with widely different personalities than most people like I mentioned before. And for now I'm probably just mostly doing one roleplay at a time so I don't burn out and forget to post in all of them, two at most, so we'll see. I don't have the code for Lerozon and Dipika's photos and text color on hand and will have to go into previous roleplay to copy and paste those again, and tonight I'm pretty tired.

Okay. Sounds good. Take your time. Have a good night, bord. I hope to play the new Future Arc Update to Sonic Frontiers in the meantime then I hope to get some sleep. That is of course, after the update is installed and applied to Sonic Frontiers

*6-30*

Hello and evening, bord. What's new? I'm relaxing and playing Skyrim, just wandering around in that game at the moment.

I'm also doing fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab and hope to add a new feature to the OOC Games such as Double Dare. Its called "Mystery 7" which is a Compilation of 7 Random Games. Which OOC Game Shows are they? Its a Mystery & you'll just have to find out as its a Surprise.

*7-1*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine is pretty well. I vacuumed my PC filters and I may rest up for the day. Anyway, what's new with you and what are you doing for July 4th?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:17 pm
“CrystBalfast”

hi, I’m visiting relatives, also the new Hogwarts app is out and I just started playing that recently, it’s really fun although it’s still glitching and incomplete. In a few days when I’m back home I’ll be able to do more stuff, for now it’s ipod touch which makes posting harder, I’ll also have my new laptop soon which is hopefully a little better than borrowing one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:44 pm
Ultrabord
“CrystBalfast”

hi, I’m visiting relatives, also the new Hogwarts app is out and I just started playing that recently, it’s really fun although it’s still glitching and incomplete. In a few days when I’m back home I’ll be able to do more stuff, for now it’s ipod touch which makes posting harder, I’ll also have my new laptop soon which is hopefully a little better than borrowing one.

Hello, how was your July 4th Party, bord? Mine went pretty well as I had a Cheeseburger and 2 Ice Cream Sandwiches. Other than that, I relaxed as well & played some Skyrim

*7-6-2023*
Morning, bord. I just woke up at the moment. I was going to work on Ryoma's Color Speech Coding (Pride Character) but was too tried to do so. So I hope to do so today.
= Update 1
I was able to finish Ryoma's Coding as his bio is all set

User Image
===
User Image
I also made a Young Version of Prince Milori, a Winter Woods Fairy from Pixie Hallow. Long before his wings was broken, Prince Milori made his Bread & Butter Hobby with a knack for Alchemy since he looked 16 years old at the time.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:02 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
“CrystBalfast”

Hello, how was your July 4th Party, bord? Mine went pretty well as I had a Cheeseburger and 2 Ice Cream Sandwiches. Other than that, I relaxed as well & played some Skyrim

*7-6-2023*
Morning, bord. I just woke up at the moment. I was going to work on Ryoma's Color Speech Coding (Pride Character) but was too tried to do so. So I hope to do so today.
= Update 1
===
I also made a Young Version of Prince Milori, a Winter Woods Fairy from Pixie Hallow. Long before his wings was broken, Prince Milori made his Bread & Butter Hobby with a knack for Alchemy since he looked 16 years old at the time.
Hi, I had a good fourth of July and previous visit to my aunt's house, rn I've been feeling blah and going out to exercise a little and I'm working today. That character looks nice, although the other guy I think was more of my type of character style, I love dark haired characters (this one)
This weekend, I'll try to post in both the roleplay with Queentintin and go to the one with Lerozon and Dipika, I should be feeling a bit better by then once I rest and stop getting mood swings and cramps as much. Might add a little bit more to Alguna's profile too, although as I mentioned, if I make his parents it would only be mermaid/merman form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:22 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
“CrystBalfast”

*7-6-2023*
= Update 1
===
Hi, I had a good fourth of July and previous visit to my aunt's house, rn I've been feeling blah and going out to exercise a little and I'm working today. That character looks nice, although the other guy I think was more of my type of character style, I love dark haired characters (this one)
This weekend, I'll try to post in both the roleplay with Queentintin and go to the one with Lerozon and Dipika, I should be feeling a bit better by then once I rest and stop getting mood swings and cramps as much. Might add a little bit more to Alguna's profile too, although as I mentioned, if I make his parents it would only be mermaid/merman form.

Morning, bord. I just had breakfast earlier.
Okay. As for the dark haired character image that I found, its Kaidou Ren from the anime Super Lovers.

Earlier this week, Another World with my Smartphone Season 2 finished airing. I hope that a Teaser for Season 3 arrives with more questions to be answered such as who are Touya's 9 Children,
which of the 3 remaining Sky Gardens of Babylon is the Professor's Library, when we'll see the last Guardian Spirit as we've seen 3 so far
and
where the remaining 3 Sky Gardens of Babylon are. In other words, there's 9 Sky Gardens and 9 Love Interests in Another World with my Smartphone

*6-8-2023*
Hello, bord. I started work on another nation of Ivalice which I haven't done in a while, Summer Forest.

*6-9-2023*
Hello, bord. How was your day? Mine went well as I had dinner a while ago. When I did a Total Panic OOC Game Filler, I talked about a Tetris clone called Dr. Robotnik's Mean Beam Machine which is a Puzzle Game on the Genesis & it was worth mentioning Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog which is a Saturday Morning Cartoon in 1993.
Due to that show's slapstick comedy tone, it played like a Looney Tunes Cartoon in several ways where Sonic & Tails were the Road Runners while Scratch, Grounder & Coconuts were 3 Wilde E. Coyotes, and as a result, that cartoon series got its own game.

I also played some Skyrim and repelled two Dragon attacks on my houses.
Other than that, I relaxed most of the day. I'm also checking to see what character codings I didn't get to work on yet in my bios.

*7-13-2023*
Since I've not heard from White Mage Rose in a while, we may need to continue without her.
Other than that, I'm working on another character, a Staff Member for Elsa's Mansion Palace Home in Arendelle who is a young gardener since I worked on a young chef for that mansion. Come to think of it, doesn't Grant & Elsa's Palace Mansion look like an Arendelle Embassy in a way?

I did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery, adding another random OOC Game shuffle that's under construction called the 7-11 and I could add a Big 7 to the OOC Game Lab too.

Come to think of it, when you worked on mermaid Shaesa & merman Sheldon, does the mermaid scene maker have options for Asian Mermaid/Merman Tails such as Japanese, Korean & Chinese, just to name some examples in the doll maker out of curiosity.

This morning, I woke up at around 6AM in the Morning feeling tired and sleepy, so I went back to sleep after a while and woke back up near the afternoon's start.

When I get to the Stolen Conch Shell You Wish Special, there's going to be alot of undersea animals, mermaids and merman at the Atlantica's Founders Day Festival with plenty of games and music as it will also have an Event Section following the Conclusion of the You Wish Special.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
“CrystBalfast”

*7-6-2023*
= Update 1
===

Okay. As for the dark haired character image that I found, its Kaidou Ren from the anime Super Lovers.

Earlier this week, Another World with my Smartphone Season 2 finished airing. I hope that a Teaser for Season 3 arrives with more questions to be answered such as who are Touya's 9 Children,
which of the 3 remaining Sky Gardens of Babylon is the Professor's Library, when we'll see the last Guardian Spirit as we've seen 3 so far
and
where the remaining 3 Sky Gardens of Babylon are. In other words, there's 9 Sky Gardens and 9 Love Interests in Another World with my Smartphone

*6-8-2023*
Hello, bord. I started work on another nation of Ivalice which I haven't done in a while, Summer Forest.

*6-9-2023*
Hello, bord. How was your day? Mine went well as I had dinner a while ago. When I did a Total Panic OOC Game Filler, I talked about a Tetris clone called Dr. Robotnik's Mean Beam Machine which is a Puzzle Game on the Genesis & it was worth mentioning Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog which is a Saturday Morning Cartoon in 1993.
Due to that show's slapstick comedy tone, it played like a Looney Tunes Cartoon in several ways where Sonic & Tails were the Road Runners while Scratch, Grounder & Coconuts were 3 Wilde E. Coyotes, and as a result, that cartoon series got its own game.

Other than that, I relaxed most of the day. I'm also checking to see what character codings I didn't get to work on yet in my bios.

*7-13-2023*
Since I've not heard from White Mage Rose in a while, we may need to continue without her.
Other than that, I'm working on another character, a Staff Member for Elsa's Mansion Palace Home in Arendelle who is a young gardener since I worked on a young chef for that mansion. Come to think of it, doesn't Grant & Elsa's Palace Mansion look like an Arendelle Embassy in a way?

I did some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery, adding another random OOC Game shuffle that's under construction called the 7-11 and I could add a Big 7 to the OOC Game Lab too.

Come to think of it, when you worked on mermaid Shaesa & merman Sheldon, does the mermaid scene maker have options for Asian Mermaid/Merman Tails such as Japanese, Korean & Chinese, just to name some examples in the doll maker out of curiosity.

This morning, I woke up at around 6AM in the Morning feeling tired and sleepy, so I went back to sleep after a while and woke back up near the afternoon's start.

When I get to the Stolen Conch Shell You Wish Special, there's going to be alot of undersea animals, mermaids and merman at the Atlantica's Founders Day Festival with plenty of games and music as it will also have an Event Section following the Conclusion of the You Wish Special.

Hi, it looks like you posted a 6 in some of those for June when you actually made the post in July, oops. I've been feeling blah from PMS lately so not big in posting, I made one roleplay post, and I'm thinking I'll do the posts for Lerozon and Dipika after I go away to the camp in a couple weeks, so around the beginning of August. As for the other roleplay, it's fine if you have a different young adult female character, or even if you find a new one (18-25 year old would work fine, Sheldon's supposed to be 20, he'll turn 21 some time in the fall.) But I do think that maybe this weekend, I might find the mini html merfolk avatar makers and make some side characters like the current characters' parents and such, see if I can find a good male one too, as I can't use Flash since my laptop died.

Also, today I went to the bank and ate lunch at Wendy's, chatted a bit, had to get a little exercise, drank too much caffeine to reduce cramping but at least I like caffeine, only bad side effects are overheating, maybe being TOO chatty and annoying sometimes, and needing to use the bathroom more lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:57 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
“CrystBalfast”

*7-6-2023*
= Update 1
===

and

*6-8-2023*

*6-9-2023*

*7-13-2023*

Hi, it looks like you posted a 6 in some of those for June when you actually made the post in July, oops. I've been feeling blah from PMS lately so not big in posting, I made one roleplay post, and I'm thinking I'll do the posts for Lerozon and Dipika after I go away to the camp in a couple weeks, so around the beginning of August. As for the other roleplay, it's fine if you have a different young adult female character, or even if you find a new one (18-25 year old would work fine, Sheldon's supposed to be 20, he'll turn 21 some time in the fall.) But I do think that maybe this weekend, I might find the mini html merfolk avatar makers and make some side characters like the current characters' parents and such, see if I can find a good male one too, as I can't use Flash since my laptop died.

Also, today I went to the bank and ate lunch at Wendy's, chatted a bit, had to get a little exercise, drank too much caffeine to reduce cramping but at least I like caffeine, only bad side effects are overheating, maybe being TOO chatty and annoying sometimes, and needing to use the bathroom more lol.

I'll check my bios to see if I have any single young adult characters (18-21+ Years old). Ballador is 17 years old.
I do know where I can find an image of an anime male character who looks 18...
He looks interesting as a Knight Captain Class Adventurer  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*7-6-2023*
= Update 1
===

and

*6-8-2023*

*6-9-2023*

*7-13-2023*

I'll check my bios to see if I have any single young adult characters (18-21+ Years old). Ballador is 17 years old.
Yeah, and Shaesa is two years younger than her friend Sheldon. I think you could probably find an anime where there's a main character with an older sister, perhaps, a college aged sister or maybe an anime about university students, they exist. You probably just mainly watched ones about high schoolers, those are very common.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:26 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*7-6-2023*
= Update 1
===

and

*6-8-2023*

*6-9-2023*

*7-13-2023*

Yeah, and Shaesa is two years younger than her friend Sheldon. I think you could probably find an anime where there's a main character with an older sister, perhaps, a college aged sister or maybe an anime about university students, they exist. You probably just mainly watched ones about high schoolers, those are very common.

Thanks. Which anime do you have in mind? Gamers, Little Busters, Amagi Brilliant Park, just to name a few.
I can make a school/college aged character that can meet a mermaid and merman if you like. The school/college aged character would be in the mainlands outside Ivalice such as Paris, Germany, etc. I'll look and see what I can find.
The Image I found is Yuuta Togashi. He looks 18 to me from the mainlands outside Ivalice.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:43 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

and

*6-8-2023*

*6-9-2023*

*7-13-2023*

Thanks. Which anime do you have in mind? Gamers, Little Busters, Amagi Brilliant Park, just to name a few.
I can make a school/college aged character that can meet a mermaid and merman if you like. The school/college aged character would be in the mainlands outside Ivalice such as Paris, Germany, etc. I'll look and see what I can find.
The Image I found is Yuuta Togashi. He looks 18 to me from the mainlands outside Ivalice.
Well in this case, you already have a male character in the roleplay. You might be looking for a female character for this one. I think that a character like Ballador isn't too young, he's over 16, Shaesa herself just turned 19. But I do think this character Yuuta would be a great character for a different future roleplay.

And my characters are all completely original, I didn't get them from any type of pre-existing media, so you know those are always an option, although if you wanted to ship an OC with an AU version of a pre-existing character, I could still totally find some type of animated characters someday. For now, I'm still sticking to only 1-2 roleplays at a time though because I'd rather not just abandon all of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:06 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

and

*6-8-2023*

*6-9-2023*

*7-13-2023*

Well in this case, you already have a male character in the roleplay. You might be looking for a female character for this one. I think that a character like Ballador isn't too young, he's over 16, Shaesa herself just turned 19. But I do think this character Yuuta would be a great character for a different future roleplay.

And my characters are all completely original, I didn't get them from any type of pre-existing media, so you know those are always an option, although if you wanted to ship an OC with an AU version of a pre-existing character, I could still totally find some type of animated characters someday. For now, I'm still sticking to only 1-2 roleplays at a time though because I'd rather not just abandon all of them.

Alright, bord. Today was a tiring day for me, I hope to get some sleep soon.
I'll save the image of Yuuta for a later OC in the RP Guild.
Anyway, I did some fine tuning in the OOC of the RP Guild as well besides playing Skyrim & relaxing. Have a good night.

*7-15-2023*
Hello and evening, bord. I'm working on the kingdom of Oriel and decided to use the red knightly image who looks 18 into a prince of that nation and hope to add an 18 year old twin sister for him.

I still have to find images that would work for Oriel such as a Castle, Lake, fields, Castle Town, beach, etc. Anyway, how was your day? Mine was pretty good. In the meantime, I'm doing some fine tuning by checking for Updates for the USB Wireless Adapter and the PC  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:15 pm
CrystBalfast

Alright, bord. Today was a tiring day for me, I hope to get some sleep soon.
I'll save the image of Yuuta for a later OC in the RP Guild.
Anyway, I did some fine tuning in the OOC of the RP Guild as well besides playing Skyrim & relaxing. Have a good night.

*7-15-2023*
Hello and evening, bord. I'm working on the kingdom of Oriel and decided to use the red knightly image who looks 18 into a prince of that nation and hope to add an 18 year old twin sister for him.

I still have to find images that would work for Oriel such as a Castle, Lake, fields, Castle Town, beach, etc. Anyway, how was your day? Mine was pretty good. In the meantime, I'm doing some fine tuning by checking for Updates for the USB Wireless Adapter and the PC

hi, I've been mood swingy and on a whole emotional roller coaster which is basically medieval torture for the brain. so that's why I didn't really post. today I worked also, tbh I wish I'd been less stressed still though.

Also, I saw the song in the mini skit section, it's a really nice song btw, and Torren ofc would respond that it's amazing and beautiful like she is. I'm just too lazy to post in that particular topic right now and I wouldn't really know what to post so it would be lame and definitely not fitting for Torren's more quiet but kind personality.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff