Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:23 pm
Um
Evening
I realize this question must seem foolish.
But you see I have only recently joined and discovered that the shop is currently closed.
I understand that it takes a lot of work to maintain and support the creators need for a break.
I am simply wondering, what should I be doing while the sop is closed?
Thank you for you time.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:32 pm
You can create a thread to set up your pending orders, or simply chat in this thread about existing Slimes or any random little thing 3nodding  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:41 pm
Ah I see
thank you for answering my question.
I think I will begin setting up an journal/home for my future slime.
There are so many things to choose from, so maybe this will allow me time to actually narrow my orders down to 15.
I am very excited and thrilled to be here.
Thank you for having me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:59 am
Shyoonari~!  

xuvrette

Eyria

13,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:07 am
pops in then out biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:52 am
I had dreams about people posting in the Greenhouse again sweatdrop But they were very rude, I kept telling them to stop posting entirely, and they kept posting again to say okay, and I would tell them "When somebody says don't post anything, that includes saying okay," and then they'd post again to say okay again. c.@ I started yelling at them and was scolded by a new mod, and got very confused.

Then I had weird dreams about Santa o_o Him & Mrs. Claus were very young and anime-looking and he had blue hair and hers was red. And her father didn't approve of them dating.

There there were more dreams, involving my aunt, and golden acorn statues and potatoes... But that's all too jumbled since I woke up so I don't remmber it all.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:42 am
I dreamt that Nyralia and I won the Cheshire Cat Bunashi auction. x3 It hasn't started yet, but we're gonna try our hardest to win it. Mwahahahahaha. If we have enough we're gonna autobuy it right away. xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:01 pm
*waves a little banner* Go LadyD & Nyra! whee  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:39 pm
We're gonna need it xD;;

Kalawyn seems determined to get it too. xP And I bet it's only because he (female ava, but actually a guy) doesn't have one yet and that fact that it's unique. xP *kicks him*

Nyra and I want it as a baby for our Bunashi's. T^T That and we're Alice obsessed. x3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:59 pm
ninja heart  

cardi

Cat

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:01 pm
Woah new bank @___@  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:42 pm
Is it really such a hard concept to read the rules? x______x;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:01 pm
My deepest apologies
I had read the rules prior to posting here
and when I did not find any particular post on what to do while the shop is closed I asked here
Once again I am sorry if that was the incorrect thing to do.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:06 pm
Sura of the desert
My deepest apologies
I had read the rules prior to posting here
and when I did not find any particular post on what to do while the shop is closed I asked here
Once again I am sorry if that was the incorrect thing to do.

Not you, hunny! ^___^
You've been a wonderful new member. heart I meant the people who post order posts and go ask the same question in everyone elses order threads and such. x___X;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:19 pm
Cardi will be happy. When the thread opens again, I'm ordering my Summon Slimes xp Also, everyone should go look at my multimedia, because it's awesome surprised

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games