Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:22 pm
I made my first slime! @o@

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:28 pm
Yaaay~ ^0^ *scatters small round confetti*  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Konami Shojou

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:41 pm
Meriko
Yaaay~ ^0^ *scatters small round confetti*

*giggle* I was making it FAR to complicated last time. Thank you for helping me. heart

...I accidentally edited your post rather than quoting it. @_@; Hee. Whoops.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:42 pm
*lol* You're welcome.

*updates Owner List and Slime Registry and also moves around a few things*

Okay, custom color Silky Slimes are now listed in the Standard section. Boombox slimes are not a type/breed in and of themselves so I've scattered them into their proper categories depending on whether they were standard or Ragnarok Online or what. Also updated the breeding lab's post a bit. Custom color slimes will be breedable.

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:54 pm
Midnight3476
*still has to get round to finishing her PRP*

Hey guys ^_^

ooh, yeah, it's my turn again, eh? whee

Meriko
*lol* I think the gonks are almost as big as the slimes themselves. That would look a bit strange, I think. XD

ooh, if only there's a way to use text for gonks gonk heart oh well.

ooh, custom color slimehs will be breedable? eek ooh. *ponders how to include the changes in her rp*

Cassidy Peterson
*giggles at Cardi* j0 Mid 3nodding

whee heart

*hee* i didn't realize konami will be helping out with the slimeh orders as well (because i'm slow on the uptake like that). that's great! whee must...resist...expanding...pending order... gonk heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:08 pm
Meriko
Moryera: I believe LadyD will be opening the list again once she's back from vacation. ^^ And Emi got special slimes out of me just because I'm just in the habit of giving her extras. *hee*
*sniffle* And I thought it was super nifty how they glowed when they bounced, too. I had the coolest idea for twin slimes just like the avatars' pendants, one glowy and blue named Angela or Celeste or something and one glowy and red named Demona...

What if I bribed you? What's your price? xd

*is one of those quality over quantity types---you don't have to worry about OMG UBER ORDERS out of me. how would I afford so much slimeh food?*  

Moryera

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:16 pm
Moryera
*sniffle* And I thought it was super nifty how they glowed when they bounced, too. I had the coolest idea for twin slimes just like the avatars' pendants, one glowy and blue named Angela or Celeste or something and one glowy and red named Demona...

What if I bribed you? What's your price? xd

*is one of those quality over quantity types---you don't have to worry about OMG UBER ORDERS out of me. how would I afford so much slimeh food?*

glowing slimehs is such a good idea surprised whee

slimeh food? i just have the little ones harvest leaves out of the greenhouse User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:19 pm
Ooh, and then I could have a lime-green glowy one and name him PLUTONIUM twisted rofl He could have the little radioactive sign as an emote.  

Moryera

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:23 pm
Moryera
Ooh, and then I could have a lime-green glowy one and name him PLUTONIUM twisted rofl He could have the little radioactive sign as an emote.

or name him kryptonite? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:25 pm
cardi
Moryera
*snrk* Then I'd have to get a red one named Superman. ...and a really boring-looking one named Clark Kent whee  

Moryera

Moryera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:54 pm
OOH. I just had the coolest idea. I need a bunch of those little squishy stress balls, and a black sharpie. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:01 pm
Moryera
cardi
Moryera
*snrk* Then I'd have to get a red one named Superman. ...and a really boring-looking one named Clark Kent whee

yessss...you're becoming a fangirrrrl... join usssss! twisted

what's with the stress balls and the sharpie? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

cardi

Cat

Moryera

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:07 pm
cardi
*flail* No fair! You're getting me hooked on slimies and the ordering thread ain't open yet! gonk

cardi
what's with the stress balls and the sharpie? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So I can draw little black eyes on the stress balls and have IRL SLIMEHS! domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:08 pm
Konami Shojou
I made my first slime! @o@

User Image

So cute whee I love the shade of blue you made it 3nodding

cardi

HOME-MADE SILKIES!!! biggrin  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:15 pm
Moryera
cardi
*flail* No fair! You're getting me hooked on slimies and the ordering thread ain't open yet! gonk

bahahahaha! twisted

home-made silkeh, eh? *tries to draw eyes on her giant eye stress ball* hrm. not quite the effect i was looking for... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games