Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:49 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I haven't. But I did beat Double Dragon Neon. Is River City Girls a Double Dragon like game with a Role Reversal where boyfriends are kidnapped and its up to their girlfriends to same them?

River City Girls 0 & 2, haven't beaten the first game yet.
Yeah, it is

Heard of Jones in the Fast Lane for the PC? It's inspired by the Board Game called, "Game of Life" which I have and the Decades Cosmetic Rule is optional with some differences as the Game of Life begins after High School in the 1950s and ends at Retirement in the 2000s with a Forced Marriage in the 1960s where Jones in the Fast Lane is a Fast Track Road to Success Board Game for DOS & Windows Computers by means of Reaching Goals.

It came out in 1991 on Floppy Disk and on an Enhanced CD in 1992 where its a 0-4 Board Game. Playing against the Computer has the similar script as in Wacky Wheels as on the Hardest Setting, he's similar to Champion Class.
Never heard of it (if it's for pc, then it's not too strange)

Inner Worlds is also a 1990s game inspired by Jill of the Jungle since it was also one of the last DOS Games in the late 90s and like Interpose, looks like a WebFoot Game but its a game from a Worldwide Team called Sleepless Software from 1995-1996 as a platformer where you play as a Wolf Druid Girl named Nikita as it has a VERY Long story with a Blue Potion being the player's health and the Tree being the player's Mana to cast magic or to transform from a human to wolf then back again.
The thing is that you can't climb while as a wolf in the game while the weapons as a human are rocks, bows & arrows and hammers.

The game plays fast with 3 Episodes. Unlike most Shareware games, you can't play the episodes out of order.
Okay

Afternoon. What's new? Playing StarCraft 2.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:56 am
CrystBalfast
Not much, just watching youtube  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:33 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

4 Levels left for Nova Prestige 2 then I can unlock Prestige 3 and do the last 15 Levels in Starcraft before doing the Primal Zerg's Levels.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

4 Levels left for Nova Prestige 2 then I can unlock Prestige 3 and do the last 15 Levels in Starcraft before doing the Primal Zerg's Levels.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:49 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

For other Games, there's CAPCOM Fighting Collection which has the Gem Fighter Games & Hyper Street Fighter 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:51 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

For other Games, there's CAPCOM Fighting Collection which has the Gem Fighter Games & Hyper Street Fighter 2
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:54 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I see

CAPCOM Arcade Collection now has separate DLC and Arcade Collection 2, has SonSon as a Built in game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I see

CAPCOM Arcade Collection now has separate DLC and Arcade Collection 2, has SonSon as a Built in game.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:50 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I see

Okay

I already played Bentley's Hackpack as its a Mini-Game Collection containing 3 of Bentley's Stages in Sly Cooper 4. The plot of Bentley's Hackpack is set a Video Arcade in Paris where the cast of Sly Cooper 4 play Video Games inside the arcade and as the player, your goal is to win as many tokens as possible by completing challenges such as getting a High Score & using Tokens to unlock cool prizes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

I already played Bentley's Hackpack as its a Mini-Game Collection containing 3 of Bentley's Stages in Sly Cooper 4. The plot of Bentley's Hackpack is set a Video Arcade in Paris where the cast of Sly Cooper 4 play Video Games inside the arcade and as the player, your goal is to win as many tokens as possible by completing challenges such as getting a High Score & using Tokens to unlock cool prizes.
ok. Never played that game before  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:24 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

ok. Never played that game before

For Nick Knacks Episode 84's Intro to 90s Nickelodeon in Gaming, Super Mario Bros 3 & Dr. Mario for NES along with Phantasy Star 2 for Genesis were out around that time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:32 pm
CrystBalfast

For Nick Knacks Episode 84's Intro to 90s Nickelodeon in Gaming, Super Mario Bros 3 & Dr. Mario for NES along with Phantasy Star 2 for Genesis were out around that time.
Never watched that  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:42 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Never watched that

Okay. Have you played Super Mario Bros 3, Dr. Mario & Phantasy Star 2?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Never watched that

Yeah. Haven't managed to beaten any of them though  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:48 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Never watched that

Yeah. Haven't managed to beaten any of them though

Finally Finished Dehaka's Prestige 1 on Starcraft 2.
I don't know what next PC Game to play next.
As for Sonic Origins, I hope to see a Patch for that game soon.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games