Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:57 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Alright, bord. Today was a tiring day for me, I hope to get some sleep soon.
I'll save the image of Yuuta for a later OC in the RP Guild.
Anyway, I did some fine tuning in the OOC of the RP Guild as well besides playing Skyrim & relaxing. Have a good night.

*7-15-2023*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello and evening, bord. I'm working on the kingdom of Oriel and decided to use the red knightly image who looks 18 into a prince of that nation and hope to add an 18 year old twin sister for him.

I still have to find images that would work for Oriel such as a Castle, Lake, fields, Castle Town, beach, etc. Anyway, how was your day? Mine was pretty good. In the meantime, I'm doing some fine tuning by checking for Updates for the USB Wireless Adapter and the PC

hi, I've been mood swingy and on a whole emotional roller coaster which is basically medieval torture for the brain. so that's why I didn't really post. today I worked also, tbh I wish I'd been less stressed still though.

Also, I saw the song in the mini skit section, it's a really nice song btw, and Torren ofc would respond that it's amazing and beautiful like she is. I'm just too lazy to post in that particular topic right now and I wouldn't really know what to post so it would be lame and definitely not fitting for Torren's more quiet but kind personality.

Okay, bord. Sounds good. So what Kendall sang sounds in the Skit like an Insert Song. An Insert Song would be a Song you would hear in an anime series during an episode.

Other than that, I was playing Freddi Fish 5, since I played the Demo of that Game as the Puzzles are Different but Harder considering its a Children's Inventory Adventure Games from 2001 and the Last Freddi Fish Adventure Game.

As a result, for me playing that game from start to finish for the first time, its a completely blind playthrough and I'll see how it goes. Hopefully, I can solve all its randomized puzzles that game has to offer.
When I played Fatty Bear, Spy Fox 2-3, Freddi Fish 2-4, Pajama Sam 1-3 & Putt Putt 1-2 and 7, it was like a Series of Blind Playthrough experiences for me at first but I was able to figure out all its randomized puzzles in those games that they had to offer as Inventory Adventure Games where you collect items then figure out what to do with them to solve the puzzles in the game. So all that's left to my knowledge is Pajama Sam 4.

One Inventory Adventure I enjoyed was the Space Quest 6 Demo where the Crew of the DeepShip are turned into Ice Cream.

Other than that, my day was pretty good. It felt like 90 Degrees F and it was thunderstorming out where I am. I had grilled cheese sandwich and Cookies and Cream Yogurt Bar for dessert.

*7-25*
Evening, bord. Its storming outside where I am at the moment. For Prince Isran's coding, I'll look to see what color coding I can find.
Other than that, how was your day? Mine went well. Hadn't had Mac & Cheese in a while.
Anyway, I may relax for a while and do some fine tuning.
While I was checking for some Characters in my bios, I did find some 17 year olds...
*17 Year old Single Males & Females*
= Isimode (Sunrise Spring Butler)
= Forudir (Sunrise Spring Butler)
= Asarina (Sunrise Spring Chancellor)
= Rommath Neuenmuller (Paris Student Year 4)
= Qual-Kehk (Beast Makers Knight)
= Talic (Beast Makers Warrior)
= Lydie & Suelle Arkwright (Twin Sister Paris Students, Year 4)
= Halendor (Aristans Chef)

I'll see if I can update my notes on notepad so I can keep track of my characters such as Mermaid Kendall, Mermen Twins Axel & Lea, etc
I checked and I know Kendall's in love with Torren, just to name an example.

I did a Character skit called "Guppy Love" which has Vanitas and his childhood mermaid guppy sweetheart, Bayou.

*7-26-2023*

Here's a story that happened to me, bord.
It happened back when I had a Windows XP Computer and it was malfunctioning and I tried to fix the Windows XP Computer myself by doing reformat by myself and that didn't work as I had the right idea but it still died out anyway.

So I had to switch to a Windows 8 then Windows 7 Computer after that & I learned an important lesson after that, and that is that I should to never try to fix a computer by yourself if you're not skilled enough to do so and remember that safety always comes first.

Ask your parents, a professional, or take it to a Mechanic/Technician to do it for you. But that was years ago when Windows XP died out.

*7-30-2023*
Evening, bord. I beat Skyrim's Main Story today. Other than that, I had a wood stockpile job to do earlier today but since some of the wood had bees, flies or other bugs in hiding, I had to be careful handling the wood. When I was done, I felt hot and tried afterwards since I got most of it done.

Anyway, I may not be on Mid-August since I have Part 1 of Summer Break to unwind and relax. Have a good night, bord.

*8-2-2023*
Evening, bord. I got another wireless mouse and I hope that it works well. Its an inland mouse and do have a question. As Logitech Mice have a Power Switch, do some WFC Mice have a sleep mode where 8-10 Minutes of Inactivity, it turns off but clicking a mouse button turns it back on again?

Other than that, I was a bit tried today as I got up at 6-7AM in the morning. But my day went pretty well.

*8-6-2023*
Hello, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. Had a Cheeseburger for dinner along with a Cheese Danish Cake and Chocolate Chip Pound Cake.
User Image
In the meantime, I'm working on a Mushroom Kingdom Princess character, Croma, the twin sister of Princess Shiroma, Cousin of Princess Peach.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Anyway, I did some fine tuning in the OOC of the RP Guild as well besides playing Skyrim & relaxing. Have a good night.

*7-15-2023*
Hello and evening, bord. I'm working on the kingdom of Oriel and decided to use the red knightly image who looks 18 into a prince of that nation and hope to add an 18 year old twin sister for him.

I still have to find images that would work for Oriel such as a Castle, Lake, fields, Castle Town, beach, etc. Anyway, how was your day? Mine was pretty good. In the meantime, I'm doing some fine tuning by checking for Updates for the USB Wireless Adapter and the PC

hi, I've been mood swingy and on a whole emotional roller coaster which is basically medieval torture for the brain. so that's why I didn't really post. today I worked also, tbh I wish I'd been less stressed still though.

Also, I saw the song in the mini skit section, it's a really nice song btw, and Torren ofc would respond that it's amazing and beautiful like she is. I'm just too lazy to post in that particular topic right now and I wouldn't really know what to post so it would be lame and definitely not fitting for Torren's more quiet but kind personality.

Okay, bord. Sounds good. So what Kendall sang sounds in the Skit like an Insert Song. An Insert Song would be a Song you would hear in an anime series during an episode.

Other than that, I was playing Freddi Fish 5, since I played the Demo of that Game as the Puzzles are Different but Harder considering its a Children's Inventory Adventure Games from 2001 and the Last Freddi Fish Adventure Game.

As a result, for me playing that game from start to finish for the first time, its a completely blind playthrough and I'll see how it goes. Hopefully, I can solve all its randomized puzzles that game has to offer.
When I played Fatty Bear, Spy Fox 2-3, Freddi Fish 2-4, Pajama Sam 1-3 & Putt Putt 1-2 and 7, it was like a Series of Blind Playthrough experiences for me at first but I was able to figure out all its randomized puzzles in those games that they had to offer as Inventory Adventure Games where you collect items then figure out what to do with them to solve the puzzles in the game. So all that's left to my knowledge is Pajama Sam 4.

One Inventory Adventure I enjoyed was the Space Quest 6 Demo where the Crew of the DeepShip are turned into Ice Cream.

Other than that, my day was pretty good. It felt like 90 Degrees F and it was thunderstorming out where I am. I had grilled cheese sandwich and Cookies and Cream Yogurt Bar for dessert.

*7-25*
Evening, bord. Its storming outside where I am at the moment. For Prince Isran's coding, I'll look to see what color coding I can find.
Other than that, how was your day? Mine went well. Hadn't had Mac & Cheese in a while.
While I was checking for some Characters in my bios, I did find some 17 year olds...

I'll see if I can update my notes on notepad so I can keep track of my characters such as Mermaid Kendall, Mermen Twins Axel & Lea, etc

I did a Character skit called "Guppy Love" which has Vanitas and his childhood mermaid guppy sweetheart, Bayou.

*7-26-2023*

It happened back when I had a Windows XP Computer and it was malfunctioning and I tried to fix the Windows XP Computer myself by doing reformat by myself and that didn't work as I had the right idea but it still died out anyway.

So I had to switch to a Windows 8 then Windows 7 Computer after that & I learned an important lesson after that, and that is that I should to never try to fix a computer by yourself if you're not skilled enough to do so and remember that safety always comes first.

Ask your parents, a professional, or take it to a Mechanic/Technician to do it for you. But that was years ago when Windows XP died out.

*7-30-2023*
Evening, bord. I beat Skyrim's Main Story today. Other than that, I had a wood stockpile job to do earlier today but since some of the wood had bees, flies or other bugs in hiding, I had to be careful handling the wood. When I was done, I felt hot and tried afterwards since I got most of it done.

Anyway, I may not be on Mid-August since I have Part 1 of Summer Break to unwind and relax. Have a good night, bord.

*8-2-2023*
Evening, bord. I got another wireless mouse and I hope that it works well. Its an inland mouse and do have a question. As Logitech Mice have a Power Switch, do some WFC Mice have a sleep mode where 8-10 Minutes of Inactivity, it turns off but clicking a mouse button turns it back on again?

Other than that, I was a bit tried today as I got up at 6-7AM in the morning. But my day went pretty well.

*8-6-2023*
Hello, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. Had a Cheeseburger for dinner along with a Cheese Danish Cake and Chocolate Chip Pound Cake.
User Image
In the meantime, I'm working on a Mushroom Kingdom Princess character, Croma, the twin sister of Princess Shiroma, Cousin of Princess Peach.
hi, yesterday I was a little busy, exercised, went to local shelter to pet random kitties, showered. today I was mostly resting but I ate lunch at McDonald's because their wifi is great also, and even though I will only eat some of the food there (the fries taste like deep-fried clothing to me LOL but I'll eat the burgers and McCrispy chicken sandwiches.) haven't really had many ideas for the mermaid roleplay characters recently. made another one of my thousands of OCs as my avatar, a ravenclaw wizard named Takun, he's the boyfriend of my genderfluid witch character (the other one I made recently, I had a male form for them with bright pink hair.) I like the idea of characters who can shapeshift, that's one of the things I liked about Loki, especially the not-so-evil Marvel version.

As for your characters, some of them seem quite interesting, like this Croma character (guessing she's from one of those Nintendo Mario World games I've never seen before.) Although 17 isn't super young it's still a little young, maybe one of those characters might be close to 18 and have her birthday, that might also be a fun event for a near future roleplay (once I do have inspiration for it)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:15 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*7-15-2023*

*7-25*

*7-26-2023*

*7-30-2023*

*8-2-2023*

*8-6-2023*
User Image
hi, yesterday I was a little busy, exercised, went to local shelter to pet random kitties, showered. today I was mostly resting but I ate lunch at McDonald's because their wifi is great also, and even though I will only eat some of the food there (the fries taste like deep-fried clothing to me LOL but I'll eat the burgers and McCrispy chicken sandwiches.) haven't really had many ideas for the mermaid roleplay characters recently. made another one of my thousands of OCs as my avatar, a ravenclaw wizard named Takun, he's the boyfriend of my genderfluid witch character (the other one I made recently, I had a male form for them with bright pink hair.) I like the idea of characters who can shapeshift, that's one of the things I liked about Loki, especially the not-so-evil Marvel version.

As for your characters, some of them seem quite interesting, like this Croma character (guessing she's from one of those Nintendo Mario World games I've never seen before.) Although 17 isn't super young it's still a little young, maybe one of those characters might be close to 18 and have her birthday, that might also be a fun event for a near future roleplay (once I do have inspiration for it)

Croma's from Super Mario Sports Mix, even though I've not played that game since I don't have a Wii U as I had a PlayStation 4 and later got a PlayStation 5 after the PS4's Disc tray was broken.
Sounds like a fun event idea to celebrate a character's 18th birthday and I could make that into an IC Special if you like, bord.

So in the IC, since some mainland characters are on Spring Break, it sounds like Easter is just around the corner in the IC.

Come to think of it. How long does Spring Break last, 1-2 Weeks since it would be around or during the Easter Spring Holiday.

*8-8-2023*
Evening, bord. What's new? I had some hot dogs for dinner earlier. I also worked on the OOC Carnival Ideas section. Some Mario Party like carnival games sound fun too for the OOC Carnival.
Other than that, I was playing some Skyrim as I have one Story Arc DLC to complete and then its onto the Heartfire Housing DLC.
I also checked for Updates on the PS5 and hang on...

*3 Windows Updates Later...*
Anyway, I had 4 Windows Updates to do as one was Optional. So, have a good night & sleep well, bord.

*8-11-2023
Evening, bord. I had a meatball sandwich for dinner. Other than that, my day went well. Since I relaxed for a while and did some fine tuning. 1-2 days until I take a break for the summer trip.

Other than that, what's new? I played some skyrim  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:54 pm
CrystBalfast

Croma's from Super Mario Sports Mix, even though I've not played that game since I don't have a Wii U as I had a PlayStation 4 and later got a PlayStation 5 after the PS4's Disc tray was broken.
Sounds like a fun event idea to celebrate a character's 18th birthday and I could make that into an IC Special if you like, bord.

So in the IC, since some mainland characters are on Spring Break, it sounds like Easter is just around the corner in the IC.
Come to think of it. How long does Spring Break last, 1-2 Weeks since it would be around or during the Easter Spring Holiday.

Anyway, I had 4 Windows Updates to do as one was Optional. So, have a good night & sleep well, bord.

*8-11-2023
Evening, bord. I had a meatball sandwich for dinner. Other than that, my day went well. Since I relaxed for a while and did some fine tuning. 1-2 days until I take a break for the summer trip.

hi, I've been tired recently, did a bit of shopping, did the usual online stuff, made more characters in the avatar builder. and I did Windows updates recently and they have another one I haven't done yet, although it's still my mom's laptop she doesn't use much, I'll be using my new laptop soon though. And spring break is always one week long, although in some places we get a week in February and a week in April like in New England.

This one's Vanessa, the main antagonist from my unfinished first year Hogwarts story that's still just in a notebook. her parents are literal psychopaths so she was lonely as a child and became mean and pretentious, but she basically becomes a better person within a few years of having actual friends for the first time in her life. And of course her wicked witch/wizard parents are sent to Azkaban, since they're literally stereotypical mad scientists with magic abilities. Tomorrow I'm switching to her boyfriend Antoine, an actual simp who's literally her only friend for her first two years at Hogwarts and seems like a doormat but is way smarter and more empathetic than people give him credit for. (I mean, they're in Ravenclaw for a reason LOL.) So their story is one I've been working on recently, since tbh it's easier for me to make stories about people who need character development than like, the sappy-happy roleplays usually. But I'll try to post once in two roleplays today or tomorrow.

As for those characters, maybe if you post links to their bios, and I can look at them, you can select maybe two of your favorite female characters and one of them can join the roleplay with Shaesa and Sheldon along with Ballador.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:34 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*8-11-2023

hi, I've been tired recently, did a bit of shopping, did the usual online stuff, made more characters in the avatar builder. and I did Windows updates recently and they have another one I haven't done yet, although it's still my mom's laptop she doesn't use much, I'll be using my new laptop soon though. And spring break is always one week long, although in some places we get a week in February and a week in April like in New England.

This one's Vanessa, the main antagonist from my unfinished first year Hogwarts story that's still just in a notebook. her parents are literal psychopaths so she was lonely as a child and became mean and pretentious, but she basically becomes a better person within a few years of having actual friends for the first time in her life. And of course her wicked witch/wizard parents are sent to Azkaban, since they're literally stereotypical mad scientists with magic abilities. Tomorrow I'm switching to her boyfriend Antoine, an actual simp who's literally her only friend for her first two years at Hogwarts and seems like a doormat but is way smarter and more empathetic than people give him credit for. (I mean, they're in Ravenclaw for a reason LOL.) So their story is one I've been working on recently, since tbh it's easier for me to make stories about people who need character development than like, the sappy-happy roleplays usually. But I'll try to post once in two roleplays today or tomorrow.

As for those characters, maybe if you post links to their bios, and I can look at them, you can select maybe two of your favorite female characters and one of them can join the roleplay with Shaesa and Sheldon along with Ballador.

I'll send you the links for the characters that I mentioned. So here's a revised post with the links to each page to some of the characters I mentioned.
CrystBalfast Characters
= Page 50: Isimode (Sunrise Spring Butler)
= Page 50: Forudir (Sunrise Spring Butler)
= Page 50: Asarina (Sunrise Spring Chancellor)
= Page 48: Rommath Neuenmuller (Paris Student Year 4)
= Page 46: Qual-Kehk (Beast Makers Knight)
= Page 46: Talic (Beast Makers Warrior)
= Page 38: Lydie & Suelle Arkwright (Twin Sister Paris Students, Year 4)
= Page 58: Hollande (Merman)

I may edit the table of contents on my bios with links to each page to find the characters more easily, bord.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:33 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*8-11-2023

I'll send you the links for the characters that I mentioned. So here's a revised post with the links to each page to some of the characters I mentioned.
CrystBalfast Characters

I may edit the table of contents on my bios with links to each page to find the characters more easily, bord.
Yeah thanks, this has been helpful. Although I notice it says "Female" on Isimode's profile but I think it's supposed to be male. Seems like Asarina doesn't like storms, and Sheldon loves storms, so I'm not sure if it would be the best match unless that was one of the opposites-attract thing, and their personalities would work well together. As for the twin sisters maybe Suelle could potentially be a good match for Sheldon, although then her sister Lydie wouldn't have a match in the roleplay so I probably won't make another character and I'd say save them for a different roleplay.

It seems like Qual-Kehk might be a good match for Norine, although she's a few years older (I made her 20, still younger than me, but she's based on college-age me.) That's why I was suggesting someone might have an 18th birthday (although in this world, it seems like even 16-year-olds count as young adults.) I'd combine Norine and Alguna in the same roleplay, they're second cousins (their grandma/grandpa were siblings.)

I also noticed you had a young adult lady character (Mireille) who seems like she'd be a great match for a character like Riomin the elf adventurer, unless she's already in a roleplay, although he's not a merman; could be combined with a couple of merman/mermaid characters though.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:47 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*8-11-2023

CrystBalfast Characters

Yeah thanks, this has been helpful. Although I notice it says "Female" on Isimode's profile but I think it's supposed to be male. Seems like Asarina doesn't like storms, and Sheldon loves storms, so I'm not sure if it would be the best match unless that was one of the opposites-attract thing, and their personalities would work well together. As for the twin sisters maybe Suelle could potentially be a good match for Sheldon, although then her sister Lydie wouldn't have a match in the roleplay so I probably won't make another character and I'd say save them for a different roleplay.

It seems like Qual-Kehk might be a good match for Norine, although she's a few years older (I made her 20, still younger than me, but she's based on college-age me.) That's why I was suggesting someone might have an 18th birthday (although in this world, it seems like even 16-year-olds count as young adults.) I'd combine Norine and Alguna in the same roleplay, they're second cousins (their grandma/grandpa were siblings.)

I also noticed you had a young adult lady character (Mireille) who seems like she'd be a great match for a character like Riomin the elf adventurer, unless she's already in a roleplay, although he's not a merman; could be combined with a couple of merman/mermaid characters though.

Thanks, bord. Linking the pages for the table of contents for my character may take some time. As for the table of contents for my characters, 1/6 of the pages are done since 10 pages are easier to find.

*8-18-2023*
Morning, bord. Part 1 of my trip is almost over which would be about 1-2 days, then comes part 2 around Labor day.
What's new with you? I'm relaxing for a while and may work on Kendall's mermaid friends who are the same age as her.
User Image User Image
But I haven't named them yet at the moment, so I may wait to do so after the First Half of the Trip.

But I'll fill you in on what happened, I got sunburned on my left arm while relaxing on the beach, I missed my chance to see Ninja Turtles 5: Mutant Mayhem as it got delisted from theaters today, I saw the Trailer for Quake 2 Enhanced Edition by Night Dive along with the Dimensional Shellshock TMNT DLC trailer on YT & lost some air hockey games.

Other than that, this first half of the Summer Break 2023 went by fast and Summer 2023 will be over soon, which means, I may start doing Fall 2023 Carnival Games in the OOC Carnival later on.

For Croma's theme in the RP, the introduction cutscene to Columns Crown sounds lovely. Columns Crown is a GBA game with a Pokemon-like Puzzle Gameplay where the goal of the game is to collect all 24-25 Gemstones to complete a Wish Granting Crown as you have 4 Gemstones to start with, 2 for each character (Magician & Sorceress) as there's game modes where you find the remaining gemstones.

Evening, bord. I was able to finish sorting the table of contents for my characters... all 61 Pages for now.
CrystBalfast Characters

For Princess Croma, I worked on her ballgown outfits using Video Game Princess Maker which is a Azalea Doll HTML5 Doll Maker. If I missed anything on her gowns, let me know
User Image
User Image
As for her Bikini Outfits, I may do a Green Version & a Blue Version next which can be done via mermaid scene maker.

*8-20-2023*
Afternoon or Evening, bord. I returned from Part 1 of my trip and I was tried, so I slept in for a while after getting an early start. Traveling from 4AM to 8AM or 9AM can be tiring which is departure to arrival time.
So, I still have Part 2 of the Summer 2023 Trip to go.

Oh and best of all, I got all 3 Launch Movies shown on Mr. Spim's Cartoon Theater which are...
= Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown
= Gulliver's Travels
and finally, my favorite...
= Charlotte's Web

8-21-2023
Evening, bord. Tomorrow, I may have some PC Filter Cleaning to do. The Other day, I forgot to mention, when I returned from my trip, I was tried so I rested for a while. Since I checked the PC's Sides for Dust, its due for a vacuuming.
Anywho, I replied in the Nation of Fum and started Princess Croma in Eidin, a Nordic Kingdom in Norway.

Other than that, I may wrap things up soon and call it a night. Have a good night  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:45 pm
CrystBalfast

8-21-2023
Evening, bord. Tomorrow, I may have some PC Filter Cleaning to do. The Other day, I forgot to mention, when I returned from my trip, I was tried so I rested for a while. Since I checked the PC's Sides for Dust, its due for a vacuuming.
Anywho, I replied in the Nation of Fum and started Princess Croma in Eidin, a Nordic Kingdom in Norway.

Other than that, I may wrap things up soon and call it a night. Have a good night
I'm still in two current roleplays, I might post again in Fum and also the other one I'm doing with Queentintin, but for now I'm not sure I have any intelligent ideas, only tired ones. I'm working tomorrow. so on Wednesday I'll try to post at the latest. As for the newer roleplay with Croma, there would also be a male adventurer, as the character I made is supposed to be the cousin of Moana so they would both be the merpeople over there.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:26 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

8-21-2023

I'm still in two current roleplays, I might post again in Fum and also the other one I'm doing with Queentintin, but for now I'm not sure I have any intelligent ideas, only tired ones. I'm working tomorrow. so on Wednesday I'll try to post at the latest. As for the newer roleplay with Croma, there would also be a male adventurer, as the character I made is supposed to be the cousin of Moana so they would both be the merpeople over there.

Morning, bord. For the IC, how does a Rally Race Tournament sound to you and at the conclusion of the Tournament, the character with the most points wins.
Sounds like a Mario Kart Style Tournament Scoring where the 3rd or Better has the most points ranging from 3 Points to 9 Points (SNES Mario Kart Style), 4th has a single point and 5th or blow, no points.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:56 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

8-21-2023

Morning, bord. For the IC, how does a Rally Race Tournament sound to you and at the conclusion of the Tournament, the character with the most points wins.
Sounds like a Mario Kart Style Tournament Scoring where the 3rd or Better has the most points ranging from 3 Points to 9 Points (SNES Mario Kart Style), 4th has a single point and 5th or blow, no points.

evening bord. morning cranky. anyway I worked today, needed the exercise to burn off the extra stress, and now I'm less stressed but tired. also I don't think it's probably the best idea to post random video links in here because honestly I almost never actually watch them, unless it was something I was actively wanting to watch or listen to, otherwise it takes up a bunch of space and is annoying.

Anyway tomorrow I'll be going to the YMCA but also try to remember to post in the roleplays. And I guess a rally race tournament might be nice for some people, but for me I'll probably not end up joining because I'll probably forget to participate and I don't want to be quoted in random games.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:10 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

8-21-2023

evening bord. morning cranky. anyway I worked today, needed the exercise to burn off the extra stress, and now I'm less stressed but tired. also I don't think it's probably the best idea to post random video links in here because honestly I almost never actually watch them, unless it was something I was actively wanting to watch or listen to, otherwise it takes up a bunch of space and is annoying.

Anyway tomorrow I'll be going to the YMCA but also try to remember to post in the roleplays. And I guess a rally race tournament might be nice for some people, but for me I'll probably not end up joining because I'll probably forget to participate and I don't want to be quoted in random games.

Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. Here's what's new... Cooking Live was updated to Version 0.34 (New Character: Geek Girl as DLC), while working on one of Kendall's Mermaid Friends, I named her 16 year old Pink Mermaid tailed friend, Katria.

As for the other mermaid, I'm not sure what to name her yet.

Other than that, I maybe busy tomorrow night, so I may not return until late due to an outing.

I also found out that Legendary Game Show Host of Daytime Price is Right, Bob Barker, passed away at age 99 since this year, he was supposed to turn 100.
He hosted The New Daytime Price is Right from 1972 to 2007 & was a winner of 19 Daytime Emmy Awards. When I used to get my haircuts, I remember that the TV at the barbershop would have CBS on and sometimes, "The Price is Right Daytime" would be shown during my visits. A nice thing to catch on TV when you're waiting your turn to get your haircut sometimes at the barbershop. Other times, "Lets Make a Deal" or "Family Feud" would be shown before or after the local news

*8-27*
I gave Meiker's Little Merfolk Maker a shot and it took some getting used to but I was able to but I was able to do a Merman Version of Prince Richard after using a Null Magic Spell.
User Image
User Image
The top is Richard after he's turned into a merman and the bottom looks like him newly human. We'll these later on when I get to it. Other than that, it was the best I can do to think of Athena's Prince human boyfriend, Richard, as a merperson using Little Merfolk Maker.

I was also able to translate the opening for In Another World with my Smartphone 2's Theme song partially.
*Real Diamond Lyrics Translation*
Gather up your tears
and release your unhindered light
that shines like a diamond
don't worry, don't care
follow your heart

Every time I spoke of my dreams, they felt closed off
Even that bird and the sky seemed monochrome to me
yet you were in my path,
your eyes brimming with strength

Time then stopped and deep within
my heart something began to stir

Don't be afraid & run forth
If we have only one life to live
Then be true to yourself,
so you don't regret it

Gather up your tears
and release your unhindered light
that shines like a diamond
don't worry, don't care
follow your heart

*8-31*
Evening, bord. What's new and how was your day? The Office NBC Secret Santa Collection came in the Mail which is a collection of 4 The Office NBC Christmas Episodes & one episode that's my favorite is Season 2's Christmas Party.

Other than that, my day went well. Checking to see if I got everything for Part 2 of my Summer 2023 Trip since I only have 2 days left. In the meantime, I was playing Skyrim and I hope to play Warcraft Rumble when it comes out since looking at the graphics, I hope to collect as many Alliance Toys as I can in that game when its finished.

I also did some fine tuning while the other day, I backed up some RP Guild Notepad notes of mine. Hopefully, my Windows 10 PC holds up otherwise, I may need to switch to Windows 11 or 12 along with a Win 11 or above compatible External Drive since Windows 10 has about 1-2 Years left before Windows 10's EoL (End of Life).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:24 pm
CrystBalfast

my day was crampy and I didn't sleep as well as I wanted last night but otherwise okay, and spending more time doing exactly the same things that I usually do. I made some merfolk versions of some of my Hogwarts OCs/FCs tonight just for fun, not roleplay characters though. maybe tomorrow when I'm on a caffeine high again and it's not late I will post in the roleplay if I get better sleep. tbh at least when my body is fatigued I have hilarious vivid lucid dreams though which is at least entertaining, I get to fly which this time was literally swimming through the air (more like a frog than a mermaid though LOL.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:05 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

my day was crampy and I didn't sleep as well as I wanted last night but otherwise okay, and spending more time doing exactly the same things that I usually do. I made some merfolk versions of some of my Hogwarts OCs/FCs tonight just for fun, not roleplay characters though. maybe tomorrow when I'm on a caffeine high again and it's not late I will post in the roleplay if I get better sleep. tbh at least when my body is fatigued I have hilarious vivid lucid dreams though which is at least entertaining, I get to fly which this time was literally swimming through the air (more like a frog than a mermaid though LOL.)

Afternoon... Nice avatar cosplay. Gwen from TD Island Original Version?
In the Meantime, I'm relaxing on my Trip, Summer 2023 Part 2.
Other than that, I had a gathering today that I couldn't miss. It was hot when I walked on the beach today.

After that, I had a yogurt for lunch after I returned. Other than that, I may relax until Dinner later on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Other than that, I had a gathering today that I couldn't miss. It was hot when I walked on the beach today.

After that, I had a yogurt for lunch after I returned. Other than that, I may relax until Dinner later on.
Hi, they did a Cartoon Network cosplay runway contest I entered today, the voting is tomorrow, so she's the first character I thought of and I totally have stripey teal hair LOL so yeah. Favorite show, one of my favorite characters.

Also, I was feeling slightly sick for a couple days (not severe thankfully), today I went shopping for a few (healthy) groceries because I mostly just have snacks that will last a few months and needed veggies and meat lol. It's also hot here, so it's better to walk around in an air conditioned grocery store for half my exercise.

Also, I forgot to post in the roleplay and stuff, but if I have actual ideas I'll try to post there soon. I've been working more on my Hogwarts OC/FC stories a little recently, I think it's my favorite AU original fan fiction right now.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:34 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Hi, they did a Cartoon Network cosplay runway contest I entered today, the voting is tomorrow, so she's the first character I thought of and I totally have stripey teal hair LOL so yeah. Favorite show, one of my favorite characters.

Also, I was feeling slightly sick for a couple days (not severe thankfully), today I went shopping for a few (healthy) groceries because I mostly just have snacks that will last a few months and needed veggies and meat lol. It's also hot here, so it's better to walk around in an air conditioned grocery store for half my exercise.

Also, I forgot to post in the roleplay and stuff, but if I have actual ideas I'll try to post there soon. I've been working more on my Hogwarts OC/FC stories a little recently, I think it's my favorite AU original fan fiction right now.

Speaking of Cartoon Network, Adult Swim started a "Checkered Past" Programing from 5 to 7PM, sort of like when TeenNick did NickRewind Programing but NickRewind was on at a time when people would normally be asleep at night.

Anyway, I got about 3 Days left on Part 2 of the Summer 2023 Trip before I return. In the Meantime, I found another doll maker called "Anime Summer Girls Dress Up" which is also Rinmaru Doll Game.

*9-8-2023*
Evening, bord. Tomorrow's the last day of Summer 2023's Vacation Part 2 where I am. All I did was relax and had hot dogs for dinner earlier.
I worked on 2 Noble Characters of the Nation of Lunaris in Germany, one of them is 17 years old.

In the meantime, I may work on another mermaid character later on. Have a good night
User Image
She's Chloe's Twin Sister, loves to sing and enjoys reading (her favorite books are logic puzzles). Her name is Kendrix.

*9-10*
Evening, Bord. I'm back. What's new this evening? I'm relaxing after I got back. Other than that, Part 2 of my Summer 2023 Trip went well. How was your week?

Anyway, I was a little tried when I got back from my trip, since I have nothing better to do, I may do some construction in the RP Guild's OOC and check the PC Filters for Dust and vacuum out any dust I may find.

Its said to rain for 2-3 days where I am and I hope it gets cooler because Fall 2023 will be here soon in a couple of weeks. Football Season starts along with the 31 Nights of Halloween, Countdown to Christmas 2023 & Christmas 2023, so I may need to get some Christmas Wrapping Paper to use for later along with some DOS Interactive Christmas Card Demos and Interpose Christmas Greetings ready soon.

*9-17*
Afternoon, bord. This week starts Fall 2023 and by November, some stores may have Christmas Items in Stock early for the Holiday Rush with the Cold Weather on its way along with the snow.

While I'm doing some Christmas Decorating in my Room, I sometimes put on Christmas Specials on the PS5 to listen while I decorate and this year, I may play the Christmas Specials of The Office NBC Season 2's Christmas Party thanks to the Secret Santa Pack I got on DVD earlier and I get to see Pinky & the Brain take over the North Pole in Pinky and the Brain Christmas.

As for me, I was resting earlier after some construction in the OOC Gallery. I may move things around. If you like, I can make you an Archive Post in the OOC since I made one for Queenie earlier.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff