Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emi

Shy Explorer

8,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:17 am
LadyDelaidra
I detest Aerith's new voice actress. xp heart

I detest the fact that they still killed her in FFVII and then put her in another game, especially if she has a stupid voice XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:37 am
Meave always dislike dubbed version.  

xuvrette

Amalphea

Thirteenth Diedrich

14,075 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:59 am
Cassidy Peterson
Good. Watchin' TV and making food. Yourself?
Recovering from my first day back at work in 4 months. But otherwise pretty good.

LadyD: What new game is Aerith in? Or do you mean in Advent Children?

Meave: I prefer subtitles to dubbed most times. The one exception is with Studio Ghibli films. I watch those dubbed the first time so I can focus on the art and story more then reading the lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:24 am
Lady Zar-Shi
Cassidy Peterson
Good. Watchin' TV and making food. Yourself?
Recovering from my first day back at work in 4 months. But otherwise pretty good.

LadyD: What new game is Aerith in? Or do you mean in Advent Children?

Meave: I prefer subtitles to dubbed most times. The one exception is with Studio Ghibli films. I watch those dubbed the first time so I can focus on the art and story more then reading the lines.
But until now, Meave haven't seen ANY dubbed version that is BETTER than the original voice. Meave tends to like subtitles, first because Meave like original voice, and second, Meave tends to reads faster than waiting for them to say it out. xd  

xuvrette

Amalphea

Thirteenth Diedrich

14,075 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:52 am
xuvrette

But until now, Meave haven't seen ANY dubbed version that is BETTER than the original voice. Meave tends to like subtitles, first because Meave like original voice, and second, Meave tends to reads faster than waiting for them to say it out. xd

I like the original voices better too, plus I like hearing Japanese spoken. I used to like reading the subtitles but my eyes are not as good as they were.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:47 am
Lady Zar-Shi
xuvrette

I like the original voices better too, plus I like hearing Japanese spoken. I used to like reading the subtitles but my eyes are not as good as they were.
it actually helps in learning any language by reading the words you know and say it out the same time the actors said it. By the way, if you hear a lot of the certain language, you will sound NATURAL while speaking it instead of having weird accents.  

xuvrette

Amalphea

Thirteenth Diedrich

14,075 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:12 am
xuvrette

it actually helps in learning any language by reading the words you know and say it out the same time the actors said it. By the way, if you hear a lot of the certain language, you will sound NATURAL while speaking it instead of having weird accents.

Yea, I just need to get new glases so the lines don't look like fuzzy caterpillars crawling across the screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:38 am
Lady Zar-Shi
xuvrette

Yea, I just need to get new glases so the lines don't look like fuzzy caterpillars crawling across the screen.
LOL! Take care of your eyes. gonk  

xuvrette

bp56

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:57 pm
xuvrette
bp56
Any of these cute enough for you meave?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

HA! BP is Meave's savior!

Meave was wanting to find a reference of rabbit just now! and here you are! Sending it STRIAGHT to Meave! xd xd xd

*snugshugstackleglomps*

Aww it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:34 pm
Meave, may I call you that?
I believe Lady D was referring to Kingdom Hearts two when she commented on disliking Aerith's new voice
I unfortunately would have to agree that it does not trully suite her.

Sura of the desert

xuvrette

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:33 pm
Meave wanna change sigs, but the graphcs have the nakid avatar inside. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:51 pm
I was talking about KH2. xP
*kicks Aerith's voice actress*

I also can't stand the new camera. x___x; But, I LOVE the drive function. x3 heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

xuvrette

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:11 pm
Sura of the desert
Meave, may I call you that?
I believe Lady D was referring to Kingdom Hearts two when she commented on disliking Aerith's new voice
I unfortunately would have to agree that it does not trully suite her.

Ah yeah, Meave is always called Meave. xd Mea also can, but Meave dislike the pronunctiation of Mia, makes MEave thinks of the Priness DIaries. stare

Anyway, ah! No wonder, Meave doesn't play or see any of games and movies. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:08 am
xuvrette

LOL! Take care of your eyes. gonk

I know, I try. Unfortunatly now that I actually have time to go get them checked my insurance is giving me troubles domokun

Lady D: You got KH2 or did you see a preview?  

Amalphea

Thirteenth Diedrich

14,075 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:27 am
Bought it. ^___^

On March 29th, I dragged David to the Mall after dinner and we bought it. xD  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games