Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 966 967 968 969 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I must be silly to share things with u then ...

I think its pretty fun.
So for Land of Ledale, ever wonder what Mimily would look like as a mermaid turned human?

cute *smiles*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As for Gloria & Chloe, we'll see if there's enough time left in the Current day of the IC, as we're close to the Bachelorette Party announcement soon for Elsa

cool ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I think its pretty fun.
So for Land of Ledale, ever wonder what Mimily would look like as a mermaid turned human?

cute *smiles*

As for Gloria & Chloe, we'll see if there's enough time left in the Current day of the IC, as we're close to the Bachelorette Party announcement soon for Elsa

cool ^^

Mimily can be 15, we can do a real world incarnation of her with Akara as her mother
So for her Mermaid Avatar cosplay, human ears, teal seashell bra, teal tail and green eyes, and for her outfits...
= Newly human
= Sail sheet
= First bath as a human
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= bikini swimsuit
More when we get to her bio later when I can get on the laptop or when I return from the trip, whichever comes first.

During 1985, Geraldine Laybourne did a lot to turn Nickelodeon into a fun place for kids & adults by leaving its Edutainment Pinball Era behind which lasted from 1981-1984. In 1986, when Double Dare made the scene, it became an Overnight Success.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I think its pretty fun.

cute *smiles*

cool ^^

Mimily can be 15, we can do a real world incarnation of her with Akara as her mother
So for her Mermaid Avatar cosplay, human ears, teal seashell bra, teal tail and green eyes, and for her outfits...
= Newly human
= Sail sheet
= First bath as a human
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= bikini swimsuit
More when we get to her bio later when I can get on the laptop or when I return from the trip, whichever comes first.

alright =)

During 1985, Geraldine Laybourne did a lot to turn Nickelodeon into a fun place for kids & adults by leaving its Edutainment Pinball Era behind which lasted from 1981-1984. In 1986, when Double Dare made the scene, it became an Overnight Success.

fun facts 3nodding thanks those are all good years xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:54 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I think its pretty fun.

cute *smiles*

cool ^^

= Newly human
= Sail sheet
= First bath as a human
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= bikini swimsuit

alright =)

Yeah. I was able to get on the laptop. Since its old, it can still play Doom Engine Games via Source Port in ZDoom Software Mode as GZDoom uses Hardware OpenGL Mode.
I replied in Tipa, sounds like both Kendra and Perry were blushing for a number of reasons. His first kiss with a Mermaid turned newly human. Prince Perry also saw Kendra naked after he caught her and fell in the water with her in the IC  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I think its pretty fun.

cute *smiles*

cool ^^

= Newly human
= Sail sheet
= First bath as a human
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= bikini swimsuit

alright =)

Yeah. I was able to get on the laptop. Since its old, it can still play Doom Engine Games via Source Port in ZDoom Software Mode as GZDoom uses Hardware OpenGL Mode.
I replied in Tipa, sounds like both Kendra and Perry were blushing for a number of reasons. His first kiss with a Mermaid turned newly human

lol hi =) just watching *In the Land of Leadale* episode 9, and saw Mmily, that episode , very cool, oo a zombie now, poor centar and sure, I'll check it out =)

aw its done =) btw good morning ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

cool ^^

= Newly human
= Sail sheet
= First bath as a human
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= bikini swimsuit

alright =)

I replied in Tipa, sounds like both Kendra and Perry were blushing for a number of reasons. His first kiss with a Mermaid turned newly human

lol hi =) just watching *In the Land of Leadale* episode 9, and saw Mmily, that episode , very cool, oo a zombie now, poor centar and sure, I'll check it out =)

Cool. So when Mimily becomes human by a human's magic, having legs would be all new to her  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

cool ^^

= Newly human
= Sail sheet
= First bath as a human
= town dress
= ballgown
= nightgown
= bikini swimsuit

alright =)

Cool. So when Mimily becomes human by a human's magic, having legs would be all new to her

yes for sure =)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:29 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes for sure =)

So, we can make her mermaid avatar cosplay with human ears.
I'm watching Looney Tunes Webtoons on the phone.

= To Mimily
Why do you dream about the human world and what do you like to do for fun?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:03 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes for sure =)

= To Mimily

(Mimily here)-
I dream of being a cute human girl, and of being an adventurer, to meet a cute human Prince perhaps razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:13 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes for sure =)

= To Mimily

(Mimily here)-
I dream of being a cute human girl, and of being an adventurer, to meet a cute human Prince perhaps razz

= To Mimily
What would it be like for you to have human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:15 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes for sure =)

= To Mimily

(Mimily here)-

= To Mimily

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^
ooc- I cant find too much info on her  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes for sure =)

= To Mimily

(Mimily here)-

= To Mimily

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^

All you can see is her bio on the Leadale wiki?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:25 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes for sure =)

= To Mimily

(Mimily here)-

= To Mimily

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^

yes , but Idk how to export her images  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

(Mimily here)-

= To Mimily

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^

Well, we can make her avatar cosplay outfits as a Disney Mermaid style, her ears would be human too. When you saw Leadale Episode 9, what was her personality like?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:29 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

(Mimily here)-

= To Mimily

*Mimily here*

it would be wonderful ^^

Well, we can make her avatar cosplay outfits as a Disney Mermaid style, her ears would be human too. When you saw Leadale Episode 9, what was her personality like?

well she was shy, kind, grateful, curious, cute

but then she had lost her way ....  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 966 967 968 969 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games