Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

hi it was ok =) had some chicken faghitas for supper =) and cool, I'll have to check everythng lol

Sweet. I have to go to bed soon. I also beat Burger Shop 2 iOS's Story Mode.
The Combinations I like in that game are...
= Breakfast: Pancakes with Butter & Whipped Cream, Hashbrowns, Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream and Frosted Sprinkle Donut
= Lunch: Cheeseburger & Large Fries with Ketchup, Vanilla Ice Cream with Sprinkles, Vanilla Milkshake
= Dinner: Pasta with tomato sauce on the side, Dinner Roll, Cheesecake with Whipped Cream

sounded fun there xd
and alright, have a good night *smiles*

Yeah. Nothing like some Looney Tunes before bed. Anyway, I hope to see the rest of Mimily's avatar outfits as a human girl later.

Other than that, what other Sketch Ideas do you have for All That in the OOC?

alright on the avi ^^ and sketches, mmm idk right this moment ,,that ok?

maybe sailor moom sketches lol Serena sometimes is funny lol

You Mean Andrew's Game Center in the Style of SNL? The Background Image for the Life in the 90s Sketch was Crossroads City from Sailor Moon.

YDKJ Vol 1-3 had some Made Up Commercial Sketches during the Credits that are funny for a CD-ROM Trivia game.

Other than that, before Eureeka's Castle, there was 4 Colorforms Learn & Play Videos that had Eli Noyes, who worked on Sesame Street Segments & Kit Layborne, Geraldine Layborne's Husband.

When the Colorforms Learn & Play Videos were being made, the Scripts for Colorforms Learn and Play were done by RL Stine while the Puppets for Colorforms Direct to Video were done by 3/Design Studio. These four videos were from 1986 to 1987.

Well, Good Night.

hi, I finished watching Kayna and in the land of Leadale ,ty I loved it heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:01 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounded fun there xd

Yeah. Nothing like some Looney Tunes before bed. Anyway, I hope to see the rest of Mimily's avatar outfits as a human girl later.

You Mean Andrew's Game Center in the Style of SNL? The Background Image for the Life in the 90s Sketch was Crossroads City from Sailor Moon.

YDKJ Vol 1-3 had some Made Up Commercial Sketches during the Credits that are funny for a CD-ROM Trivia game.

Other than that, before Eureeka's Castle, there was 4 Colorforms Learn & Play Videos that had Eli Noyes, who worked on Sesame Street Segments & Kit Layborne, Geraldine Layborne's Husband.

When the Colorforms Learn & Play Videos were being made, the Scripts for Colorforms Learn and Play were done by RL Stine while the Puppets for Colorforms Direct to Video were done by 3/Design Studio. These four videos were from 1986 to 1987.

Well, Good Night.

Cool and morning. You can add the mermaid cosplay avatar of Mimily with human ears to the bio's outfits section.
Sleep well? I just woke up. I may have breakfast soon while I think about my next reply.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:41 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sounded fun there xd

Well, Good Night.

Cool and morning. You can add the mermaid cosplay avatar of Mimily with human ears to the bio's outfits section.
Sleep well? I just woke up. I may have breakfast soon while I think about my next reply.

oh you noticed, alright, be happy to , =) and alright ^^
thanks for asking, I did sleep well, 3nodding hope you did as well smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, Good Night.

Yeah. Hoping to start Gloria and Chloe soon? And see the announcment for Elsa's Bachelorette party? Sounds like there would be 2 sides, the girls at Castle Arendelle for the bachelorette party and the boys at the mansion hanging out when the event gets underway of course.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, Good Night.

Yeah. Hoping to start Gloria and Chloe soon? And see the announcment for Elsa's Bachelorette party? Sounds like there would be 2 sides, the girls at Castle Arendelle for the bachelorette party and the boys at the mansion hanging out when the event gets underway of course.

oh sure if you think I can handle it =) and no will look, and 2 sides ,cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:43 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, Good Night.

no, where is it the announcement?=)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:44 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I'm thinking about what the announcement will say.
So how is your morning?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So how is your morning?

I see, its good,was busy, raining hard here ....  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:56 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

So how is your morning?

I see, its good,was busy, raining hard here ....

Cool. I replied as Clark. Its raining a bit on my end. I also relaxing at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:30 pm
Queentintin
sorry big pic right =)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

= To Mermaid Lita
What dreams about the human world do you have, Lita?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
sorry big pic right =)

= To Mermaid Lita

*Lita* here*
Dream of meeting someone with a great personality, intelligence too, someone literatem sweet, and cares for the Earth=)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:09 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
sorry big pic right =)

= To Mermaid Lita

*Lita* here*
Dream of meeting someone with a great personality, intelligence too, someone literatem sweet, and cares for the Earth=)

= To Mermaid Lita
What do you like to do under the sea for fun and around the mermaid village? Do you enjoy cooking, Lita?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
sorry big pic right =)

= To Mermaid Lita

*Lita* here*

= To Mermaid Lita
What do you like to do under the sea for fun and around the mermaid village? Do you enjoy cooking, Lita?

*Lita here*
hang out with friends, play ball, cook, how'd you know *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
sorry big pic right =)

= To Mermaid Lita

*Lita* here*

= To Mermaid Lita

*Lita here*
hang out with friends, play ball, cook, how'd you know *smiles*

User Image
= To Mermaid Lita
So you love to play with a seasponge ball with your friends under the sea? What was your 13th birthday like?
What do you like to cook under the sea, Lita?
What love songs do you love to sing?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:27 pm
I upadated Akara's bio, Queenie.

Queentintin

•••••••••••••••••• A p p e a r a n c e
Mermaid

Human

••••••••••••••••• B a s i c s
Name: Akara

Statistics:
☆ 36
☆ Female
☆ Mermaid
☆ Merroway Cove, Atlantic Ocean
☆ Mermaid Noble, Mimily, Lita, Sia, Wyatt, Annette, Blyth, Glynis, Daryl's mother (More TBA)

♡ Magic
♡ Giving Advice
♡ Singing & Music

Dislikes:
☠ Sharks & Pirates
☠ Bullies & People who are harmful to nature
☠ Bad Weather
☠ Pollution & Littering

•••••••••••••••••• P e r s o n a l
Personality: Sweet, Kind, thoughtful, loving, understanding

History: Akara is the mother of Nobles Annette, Sia, Wyatt, Blyth, Glynis, Daryl of Merroway Cove. When Lita turned 13, Mimily turned 15, Annette, Glynis, Sia & Wyatt turned 16, Blyth & Daryl turned 17, they were permitted to see the open waters.

Weaknesses: TBA

Strengths: She's wonderful at singing and magic

Theme Song: Rainy Weather (Elder Scrolls 1: Arena)

APPROVED BY: CrystBalfast  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games