Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:27 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

my day was crampy and I didn't sleep as well as I wanted last night but otherwise okay, and spending more time doing exactly the same things that I usually do. I made some merfolk versions of some of my Hogwarts OCs/FCs tonight just for fun, not roleplay characters though. maybe tomorrow when I'm on a caffeine high again and it's not late I will post in the roleplay if I get better sleep. tbh at least when my body is fatigued I have hilarious vivid lucid dreams though which is at least entertaining, I get to fly which this time was literally swimming through the air (more like a frog than a mermaid though LOL.)

Afternoon... Nice avatar cosplay. Gwen from TD Island Original Version?
In the Meantime, I'm relaxing on my Trip, Summer 2023 Part 2.
Other than that, I had a gathering today that I couldn't miss. It was hot when I walked on the beach today.

After that, I had a yogurt for lunch after I returned. Other than that, I may relax until Dinner later on.
Hi, they did a Cartoon Network cosplay runway contest I entered today, the voting is tomorrow, so she's the first character I thought of and I totally have stripey teal hair LOL so yeah. Favorite show, one of my favorite characters.

Also, I was feeling slightly sick for a couple days (not severe thankfully), today I went shopping for a few (healthy) groceries because I mostly just have snacks that will last a few months and needed veggies and meat lol. It's also hot here, so it's better to walk around in an air conditioned grocery store for half my exercise.

Also, I forgot to post in the roleplay and stuff, but if I have actual ideas I'll try to post there soon. I've been working more on my Hogwarts OC/FC stories a little recently, I think it's my favorite AU original fan fiction right now.

Speaking of Cartoon Network, Adult Swim started a "Checkered Past" Programing from 5 to 7PM, sort of like when TeenNick did NickRewind Programing but NickRewind was on at a time when people would normally be asleep at night.

Anyway, I got about 3 Days left on Part 2 of the Summer 2023 Trip before I return. In the Meantime, I found another doll maker called "Anime Summer Girls Dress Up" which is also Rinmaru Doll Game.

*9-8-2023*
Evening, bord. Tomorrow's the last day of Summer 2023's Vacation Part 2 where I am. All I did was relax and had hot dogs for dinner earlier.
I worked on 2 Noble Characters of the Nation of Lunaris in Germany, one of them is 17 years old.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the meantime, I may work on another mermaid character later on. Have a good night
User Image
She's Chloe's Twin Sister, loves to sing and enjoys reading (her favorite books are logic puzzles). Her name is Kendrix.

*9-10*
Evening, Bord. I'm back. What's new this evening? I'm relaxing after I got back. Other than that, Part 2 of my Summer 2023 Trip went well. How was your week?

Anyway, I was a little tried when I got back from my trip, since I have nothing better to do, I may do some construction in the RP Guild's OOC and check the PC Filters for Dust and vacuum out any dust I may find.

Its said to rain for 2-3 days where I am and I hope it gets cooler because Fall 2023 will be here soon in a couple of weeks. Football Season starts along with the 31 Nights of Halloween, Countdown to Christmas 2023 & Christmas 2023, so I may need to get some Christmas Wrapping Paper to use for later along with some DOS Interactive Christmas Card Demos and Interpose Christmas Greetings ready soon.

*9-17*
Afternoon, bord. This week starts Fall 2023 and by November, some stores may have Christmas Items in Stock early for the Holiday Rush with the Cold Weather on its way along with the snow.

While I'm doing some Christmas Decorating in my Room, I sometimes put on Christmas Specials on the PS5 to listen while I decorate and this year, I may play the Christmas Specials of The Office NBC Season 2's Christmas Party thanks to the Secret Santa Pack I got on DVD earlier and I get to see Pinky & the Brain take over the North Pole in Pinky and the Brain Christmas.

As for me, I was resting earlier after some construction in the OOC Gallery. I may move things around. If you like, I can make you an Archive Post in the OOC since I made one for Queenie earlier.
Yeah, you can move as much of your stuff around as you like, and if they're characters you're not planning to use in the future if I do future roleplay with other characters they interacted with, it's fine if they go in that area. As long as you don't move my character bios (I don't think you would.) I might move some like my OC parents who I posted in the original topic, I might copy those and repost them in the archive, since the parents are really just background characters.

Also, today I do need to go out, exercise, etc. and I'm going to eat lunch soon, got a rotisserie chicken for a really good deal at the grocery store yesterday and I like leftovers.

Seems a bit early for Christmas decorating, personally I love autumn a lot since it's the nicest season for me and like to see fall decorations like fancy gourds, leafy wreathes, and some of the Halloween decorations lol (spiders are adorable, skeletons are hilarious, I don't like fake gore though.) I personally think that Christmas decoration belongs right after Thanksgiving, although my parents did decide to be silly/lazy and leave the Christmas tree in our living room all year, I don't mind that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:04 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

my day was crampy and I didn't sleep as well as I wanted last night but otherwise okay, and spending more time doing exactly the same things that I usually do. I made some merfolk versions of some of my Hogwarts OCs/FCs tonight just for fun, not roleplay characters though. maybe tomorrow when I'm on a caffeine high again and it's not late I will post in the roleplay if I get better sleep. tbh at least when my body is fatigued I have hilarious vivid lucid dreams though which is at least entertaining, I get to fly which this time was literally swimming through the air (more like a frog than a mermaid though LOL.)

Afternoon... Nice avatar cosplay. Gwen from TD Island Original Version?
In the Meantime, I'm relaxing on my Trip, Summer 2023 Part 2.
Other than that, I had a gathering today that I couldn't miss. It was hot when I walked on the beach today.

After that, I had a yogurt for lunch after I returned. Other than that, I may relax until Dinner later on.
Hi, they did a Cartoon Network cosplay runway contest I entered today, the voting is tomorrow, so she's the first character I thought of and I totally have stripey teal hair LOL so yeah. Favorite show, one of my favorite characters.

Also, I was feeling slightly sick for a couple days (not severe thankfully), today I went shopping for a few (healthy) groceries because I mostly just have snacks that will last a few months and needed veggies and meat lol. It's also hot here, so it's better to walk around in an air conditioned grocery store for half my exercise.

Also, I forgot to post in the roleplay and stuff, but if I have actual ideas I'll try to post there soon. I've been working more on my Hogwarts OC/FC stories a little recently, I think it's my favorite AU original fan fiction right now.

Speaking of Cartoon Network, Adult Swim started a "Checkered Past" Programing from 5 to 7PM, sort of like when TeenNick did NickRewind Programing but NickRewind was on at a time when people would normally be asleep at night.

Anyway, I got about 3 Days left on Part 2 of the Summer 2023 Trip before I return. In the Meantime, I found another doll maker called "Anime Summer Girls Dress Up" which is also Rinmaru Doll Game.

*9-8-2023*
Evening, bord. Tomorrow's the last day of Summer 2023's Vacation Part 2 where I am. All I did was relax and had hot dogs for dinner earlier.
I worked on 2 Noble Characters of the Nation of Lunaris in Germany, one of them is 17 years old.

In the meantime, I may work on another mermaid character later on. Have a good night
User Image
She's Chloe's Twin Sister, loves to sing and enjoys reading (her favorite books are logic puzzles). Her name is Kendrix.

*9-10*
Evening, Bord. I'm back. What's new this evening? I'm relaxing after I got back. Other than that, Part 2 of my Summer 2023 Trip went well. How was your week?

Anyway, I was a little tried when I got back from my trip, since I have nothing better to do, I may do some construction in the RP Guild's OOC and check the PC Filters for Dust and vacuum out any dust I may find.

Its said to rain for 2-3 days where I am and I hope it gets cooler because Fall 2023 will be here soon in a couple of weeks. Football Season starts along with the 31 Nights of Halloween, Countdown to Christmas 2023 & Christmas 2023, so I may need to get some Christmas Wrapping Paper to use for later along with some DOS Interactive Christmas Card Demos and Interpose Christmas Greetings ready soon.

*9-17*
Afternoon, bord. This week starts Fall 2023 and by November, some stores may have Christmas Items in Stock early for the Holiday Rush with the Cold Weather on its way along with the snow.

While I'm doing some Christmas Decorating in my Room, I sometimes put on Christmas Specials on the PS5 to listen while I decorate and this year, I may play the Christmas Specials of The Office NBC Season 2's Christmas Party thanks to the Secret Santa Pack I got on DVD earlier and I get to see Pinky & the Brain take over the North Pole in Pinky and the Brain Christmas.

As for me, I was resting earlier after some construction in the OOC Gallery. I may move things around. If you like, I can make you an Archive Post in the OOC since I made one for Queenie earlier.
Yeah, you can move as much of your stuff around as you like, and if they're characters you're not planning to use in the future if I do future roleplay with other characters they interacted with, it's fine if they go in that area. As long as you don't move my character bios (I don't think you would.) I might move some like my OC parents who I posted in the original topic, I might copy those and repost them in the archive, since the parents are really just background characters.

Also, today I do need to go out, exercise, etc. and I'm going to eat lunch soon, got a rotisserie chicken for a really good deal at the grocery store yesterday and I like leftovers.

Seems a bit early for Christmas decorating, personally I love autumn a lot since it's the nicest season for me and like to see fall decorations like fancy gourds, leafy wreathes, and some of the Halloween decorations lol (spiders are adorable, skeletons are hilarious, I don't like fake gore though.) I personally think that Christmas decoration belongs right after Thanksgiving, although my parents did decide to be silly/lazy and leave the Christmas tree in our living room all year, I don't mind that.

Afternoon, bord. While I was waiting for my package being the SpongeBob Christmas Special (Christmas Who: Television Version) on DVD, I was watching Classic Concentration.

I also played Skyrim earlier and completed a 24 Gemstone Crown which reminds me of a Pokemon like Puzzle Game called Columns Crown for the Game Boy Advance where the Goal of the Game is to collect magic gemstones and complete a Wish Granting Crown even though that game gives you 4 Gemstones to begin with as there's 24 to collect in total by playing Tetris like Game Modes such as Survival/Marathon, Story & Flash Puzzles.

Anyway, I'm relaxing in the meantime since its the First Day of Fall 2023. Speaking of Fall 2023, what are you doing for Halloween 2023?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:17 pm
CrystBalfast

Afternoon, bord. While I was waiting for my package being the SpongeBob Christmas Special (Christmas Who: Television Version) on DVD, I was watching Classic Concentration.

I also played Skyrim earlier and completed a 24 Gemstone Crown which reminds me of a Pokemon like Puzzle Game called Columns Crown for the Game Boy Advance where the Goal of the Game is to collect magic gemstones and complete a Wish Granting Crown even though that game gives you 4 Gemstones to begin with as there's 24 to collect in total by playing Tetris like Game Modes such as Survival/Marathon, Story & Flash Puzzles.

Anyway, I'm relaxing in the meantime since its the First Day of Fall 2023. Speaking of Fall 2023, what are you doing for Halloween 2023?
I'm pissy today because an a*****e bee stung my finger, or maybe a wasp. Gonna do karaoke today at least which is fun.

For Halloween I'm dressing up in some Hogwarts Ravenclaw costume (I got a costume robe and Ravenclaw socks on clearance after Halloween last year lol.) I'll have to make sure I find candy on sale, and give it out to kids that go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, that's always fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:26 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I'm pissy today because an a*****e bee stung my finger, or maybe a wasp. Gonna do karaoke today at least which is fun.

For Halloween I'm dressing up in some Hogwarts Ravenclaw costume (I got a costume robe and Ravenclaw socks on clearance after Halloween last year lol.) I'll have to make sure I find candy on sale, and give it out to kids that go trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, that's always fun.

Cool. I may relax during Halloween 2023 and on ABC, they do that "I told my kids that I ate all their Halloween Candy" YouTube Skit. Sometimes, I get mosquito bites, one such Mosquito bit me on the top of my thumb and it was swollen for a couple of days as a result

Other than that, the SpongeBob Christmas (Christmas Who TV Version) DVD came in the mail today and I'm watching it for a while to see if it works. *checks disc* It worked since it appears in Like New Condition.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:36 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Cool. I may relax during Halloween 2023 and on ABC, they do that "I told my kids that I ate all their Halloween Candy" YouTube Skit. Sometimes, I get mosquito bites, one such Mosquito bit me on the top of my thumb and it was swollen for a couple of days as a result

Other than that, the SpongeBob Christmas (Christmas Who TV Version) DVD came in the mail today and I'm watching it for a while to see if it works. *checks disc* It worked since it appears in Like New Condition.

just saying hi, been mood swingy but now just a bit tired, and enjoying the fall weather. and thankfully the jerk bee sting isn't itchy anymore either, apparently my old topical medication still works (asked the doctor/nurse practitioner) so that's good, and went to the dentist since I'll be needing a couple more smaller fillings and whatever, and unfortunately I'll need to get stupid wisdom teeth out since they're impacted and my teeth are crowded which is not fun.

also grocery shopping, working a bit more on my OCs but not as much as usual since I've been tired. do you have any interesting new characters?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:52 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

just saying hi, been mood swingy but now just a bit tired, and enjoying the fall weather. and thankfully the jerk bee sting isn't itchy anymore either, apparently my old topical medication still works (asked the doctor/nurse practitioner) so that's good, and went to the dentist since I'll be needing a couple more smaller fillings and whatever, and unfortunately I'll need to get stupid wisdom teeth out since they're impacted and my teeth are crowded which is not fun.

also grocery shopping, working a bit more on my OCs but not as much as usual since I've been tired. do you have any interesting new characters?

Afternoon, bord. I just got back from a Residential Expo and it was fun to get outside and walk around. It was also raining outside too. I was a little tired when I got back. They had this one filtered water panel and it had a bitter taste to it. The thing is with an Expo, is that I got up early around 6AM to get an early start so it doesn't get too overpacked and crowded.

As for new characters, I made a Lunaris Butler.
His name is Nelacar, on page 63 of my character bios.

*10-2*
Happy Fall 2023, bord. What's new? I was playing some Skyrim earlier. I also tried the Future Arc of Sonic Frontiers and beat 3/4 of Another Story Mode (aka Last Story) in the game.

As for the next OC I'll be working on...
I haven't decided what to name him at the moment, as I need to go to bed soon. Have a good night, bord.
Other than that, my day went pretty well. had some Chicken/Veal Cutlets for dinner earlier.

*10-5*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. I started work on some Steward Characters in the RP but only bits and pieces as I have a trip to leave for tomorrow. So replies will be slow via old laptop.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Afternoon, bord. I just got back from a Residential Expo and it was fun to get outside and walk around. It was also raining outside too. I was a little tired when I got back. They had this one filtered water panel and it had a bitter taste to it. The thing is with an Expo, is that I got up early around 6AM to get an early start so it doesn't get too overpacked and crowded.

*10-2*
Happy Fall 2023, bord. What's new? I was playing some Skyrim earlier. I also tried the Future Arc of Sonic Frontiers and beat 3/4 of Another Story Mode (aka Last Story) in the game.

I haven't decided what to name him at the moment, as I need to go to bed soon. Have a good night, bord.
Other than that, my day went pretty well. had some Chicken/Veal Cutlets for dinner earlier.

*10-5*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. I started work on some Steward Characters in the RP but only bits and pieces as I have a trip to leave for tomorrow. So replies will be slow via old laptop.
yesterday I was tired and didn't do a lot, today I just did some grocery shopping and got exercise and stuff, nothing crazy. keep not really having ideas/inspiration for the mermaid RP unfortunately. also, for names, I used a name generator online to come up with the names for Paige and Hugo, I don't remember which one it was though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:42 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-2*

*10-5*
yesterday I was tired and didn't do a lot, today I just did some grocery shopping and got exercise and stuff, nothing crazy. keep not really having ideas/inspiration for the mermaid RP unfortunately. also, for names, I used a name generator online to come up with the names for Paige and Hugo, I don't remember which one it was though.

You mean the Fantasy Name Generator?
As for ideas, I may do a Steedcross Rally. But haven't decided which course or IC prize to offer.

The idea for Steedcross Rally Race reminds me of an episode of Wowser the Wonder Dog which is a Saban Cartoon (Now Hasbro's All Spark) from the late 1980s on Freeform where the Professor invents a rocking horse on wheels to use for the town's big race but when the Horse doesn't cooperate with the professor, he takes his car instead and when the horse gets a mind of its own, it carries off the dog and Wowser the Dog gets caught up in the Town's Rally Race where the Grand Prize is a Year Supply of Chocolate Chip Cookies for First Place and there's this cat who loves to play around but doesn't know that Turbo Horse has plenty of ticks of is selves.

So for the Steedcross Rally, I could do a Men's and Women's Circuit where each cup has prize for the Top 3 Winners. For the First Cup, I could do a Year Supply of Sowing Materials (Such as Jute, Flax, Cotton, Spidersilk which are lightweight) in the Women's Circuits since Paige would like that, just to name an example.

Steedcross Rally sounds like a Mounted Race such as Horses, Chocobos, etc Mounts.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-2*

*10-5*

As for ideas, I may do a Steedcross Rally. But haven't decided which course or IC prize to offer.

The idea for Steedcross Rally Race reminds me of an episode of Wowser the Wonder Dog which is a Saban Cartoon (Now Hasbro's All Spark) from the late 1980s on Freeform where the Professor invents a rocking horse on wheels to use for the town's big race but when the Horse doesn't cooperate with the professor, he takes his car instead and when the horse gets a mind of its own, it carries off the dog and Wowser the Dog gets caught up in the Town's Rally Race where the Grand Prize is a Year Supply of Chocolate Chip Cookies for First Place and there's this cat who loves to play around but doesn't know that Turbo Horse has plenty of ticks of is selves.

So for the Steedcross Rally, I could do a Men's and Women's Circuit where each cup has prize for the Top 3 Winners. For the First Cup, I could do a Year Supply of Sowing Materials (Such as Jute, Flax, Cotton, Spidersilk which are lightweight) in the Women's Circuits since Paige would like that, just to name an example.

Steedcross Rally sounds like a Mounted Race such as Horses, Chocobos, etc Mounts.
mine was a normal human character name generator, and I chose "witchy" sounding names tbh. also, I don't know that much about rallies, but I think someone like Paige would totally do something like that, she would've hitched rides with dolphin friends underwater, riding a horse would take practice to learn, when I was a kid I got a few horse lessons for a good deal and it was fun but I only learned basic stuff, no racing- just walking/trotting/loping, and steering the horses, and grooming them a little. It was still fun though, but we didn't have the money to keep doing that sadly. I think I'd rather have a pet cat than a horse myself though so that's okay, cats are usually affordable to keep, even if you can't do all the same crazy stuff with cats that you can do with horses lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:15 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-2*

*10-5*

mine was a normal human character name generator, and I chose "witchy" sounding names tbh. also, I don't know that much about rallies, but I think someone like Paige would totally do something like that, she would've hitched rides with dolphin friends underwater, riding a horse would take practice to learn, when I was a kid I got a few horse lessons for a good deal and it was fun but I only learned basic stuff, no racing- just walking/trotting/loping, and steering the horses, and grooming them a little. It was still fun though, but we didn't have the money to keep doing that sadly. I think I'd rather have a pet cat than a horse myself though so that's okay, cats are usually affordable to keep, even if you can't do all the same crazy stuff with cats that you can do with horses lol.

Alright. If there's any IC Tournament Ideas, let me know as I do have another idea, a Golden Arrow Archery Tournament which sounds like a fun concept where the Winner gets the Golden Arrow Trophy where the player who scores the most after 3 sets wins. Each set of shots is a RNG 1-10 like the rings on an Archery Dartboard. The character with the highest score after 3 rounds, wins, bord.

Anyway, I was resting earlier after I arrived at the summer home as it was a long drive and just woke up a while ago. By tomorrow its said to rain for the next few days where I am on my trip.

*10-7*
Evening, bord. I went out for a walk earlier today and it was getting cooler outside. I may have dinner in a little while and in the meantime, the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition Original is on FX. So, how was your day? Mine went well.

For Torren's story on how he and Kendall first met, I would love to see it. In the meantime, I worked on an ATE (Active Time Event) Skit Idea Section in case anyone has ideas for later Active Time Event Character Skits.

Other than that, I'm having breaded chicken and hope to have ice cream for dessert later. The other night, I was watching an ADG DOS Game Pro Episode and its upcoming filler is a Tower Defense Game that I've not played with a Portal Crossover Expansion DLC called Defense Grid.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-2*

*10-5*

Alright. If there's any IC Tournament Ideas, let me know as I do have another idea, a Golden Arrow Archery Tournament which sounds like a fun concept where the Winner gets the Golden Arrow Trophy where the player who scores the most after 3 sets wins. Each set of shots is a RNG 1-10 like the rings on an Archery Dartboard. The character with the highest score after 3 rounds, wins, bord.

Anyway, I was resting earlier after I arrived at the summer home as it was a long drive and just woke up a while ago. By tomorrow its said to rain for the next few days where I am on my trip.

*10-7*
Evening, bord. I went out for a walk earlier today and it was getting cooler outside. I may have dinner in a little while and in the meantime, the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition Original is on FX. So, how was your day? Mine went well.

For Torren's story on how he and Kendall first met, I would love to see it. In the meantime, I worked on an ATE (Active Time Event) Skit Idea Section in case anyone has ideas for later Active Time Event Character Skits.

Other than that, I'm having breaded chicken and hope to have ice cream for dessert later. The other night, I was watching an ADG DOS Game Pro Episode and its upcoming filler is a Tower Defense Game that I've not played with a Portal Crossover Expansion DLC called Defense Grid.

that would be interesting, although I think for something about when they first met, it would be from both perspectives- a short thing about Torren first going to school (reminds me of a school of fish because they're merpeople LOL) and seeing Kendall there, maybe when they're 5 or 6 years old, and that he would think she's pretty and a nice singer and wants to be friends with her but is very shy. not a crush yet, since he would be kindergarten/first grade age though.

for now, I'm feeling less sick than the last couple days, although it was just a mild bug thankfully, but only got light exercise and did most of the same stuff as usual, watched TV for about two hours, my uncle actually acted in some stuff and I was watching one of them, although he's a side character.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:57 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-2*

*10-5*

*10-7*

that would be interesting, although I think for something about when they first met, it would be from both perspectives- a short thing about Torren first going to school (reminds me of a school of fish because they're merpeople LOL) and seeing Kendall there, maybe when they're 5 or 6 years old, and that he would think she's pretty and a nice singer and wants to be friends with her but is very shy. not a crush yet, since he would be kindergarten/first grade age though.

for now, I'm feeling less sick than the last couple days, although it was just a mild bug thankfully, but only got light exercise and did most of the same stuff as usual, watched TV for about two hours, my uncle actually acted in some stuff and I was watching one of them, although he's a side character.

So when Kendall and Torren were 5-6 years old when they first met, would they be merguppies back then since would that sound a young merboy and mergirl when they were in their kindergarden/grade school ages, bord?

Get better soon. In the meantime, I won a lucky charm necklace from a chance capsule after I played some Air Hockey then the remainder of Jurassic Park Pinball since there was a game in progress. As for the Air Hockey Game, I won. Then I played a Solid/Stripes Pool game and won that too. I also got myself a White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and it was pretty good since I had half it earlier.

I think its a good time to mention that back then when PCs were demonstrated at electronic stores where it has to remain active so it does not remain stagnate. As a matter of fact, most arcade and pinball machines have a feature where a Game in Progress would Terminate itself and return to the Title and Attract Modes where if its left idle for too long.

Anyway, I'm watching some Looney Tunes before bed. Have a good night.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-7*

So when Kendall and Torren were 5-6 years old when they first met, would they be merguppies back then since would that sound a young merboy and mergirl when they were in their kindergarden/grade school ages, bord?

Get better soon. In the meantime, I won a lucky charm necklace from a chance capsule after I played some Air Hockey then the remainder of Jurassic Park Pinball since there was a game in progress. As for the Air Hockey Game, I won. Then I played a Solid/Stripes Pool game and won that too. I also got myself a White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and it was pretty good since I had half it earlier.

I think its a good time to mention that back then when PCs were demonstrated at electronic stores where it has to remain active so it does not remain stagnate. As a matter of fact, most arcade and pinball machines have a feature where a Game in Progress would Terminate itself and return to the Title and Attract Modes where if its left idle for too long.

I think merguppies would be a hilarious name for them, if they were kindergarten age, and they would probably have liked music class best lol.

also, I think there's a time when arcade games need to be able to reset if they are left idle too long, but that's not a feature you would want in a PC, so it's a good thing Microsoft/Mac, and other big software have gone a long way to prevent that, I've found Microsoft has perfect save feature, one of the good things that happened when they bought Minecraft (although there are bad things too, since it's easier to raise the prices of their products and games if they own so many, a monopoly would be bad.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:37 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*10-7*

I think merguppies would be a hilarious name for them, if they were kindergarten age, and they would probably have liked music class best lol.

also, I think there's a time when arcade games need to be able to reset if they are left idle too long, but that's not a feature you would want in a PC, so it's a good thing Microsoft/Mac, and other big software have gone a long way to prevent that, I've found Microsoft has perfect save feature, one of the good things that happened when they bought Minecraft (although there are bad things too, since it's easier to raise the prices of their products and games if they own so many, a monopoly would be bad.)

Hello, bord. I got back from my trip the other day and it went pretty well.
Other than that, I put the cooling blanket away and got the winter blanket out.
I also found out something about the Wi-Fi USB Adapters as a 1300Mpbs beats the 1200Mpbs mine uses a 5Ghz Antenna.

So what's new this evening, I have to have dinner soon.

10-19
Evening, bord. I relaxed for a while today as there was nothing to do today.
Other than that, the next day in the IC is Saturday, April 23 and the day following that in the IC would be Sunday, April 24, Easter Sunday/Spring Break.

I also reached the 3rd Episode of Dangeresque Triungulate which is a Flash Game from the Late 2000s from the Homestar Runner Website, which contains quirky humorous cartoons, Strong Bad Emails, Flash animations and they made a Trogdor Board Game too.

Anyway, I may call it a night but hopefully, I'll be able to send the announcement of the next day in the IC soon

10-28
Hiya, bord. I'm back from my trip and got my WFC Connection fixed and I hope that it doesn't slow down. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the Ethernet Adapter to arrive so I can finish the PC Repairs that I started earlier this year.
As for my trip, it went pretty well even though I was very tried when I got back.

Other than that, it'll be November before we know it. Along with the Repairs, I also got the Classic Animaniacs Vol 1 on DVD and Charlie Brown Christmas Anniversary Edition.

I hope to get Freakazoid so to add to the Kids WB Launch Collection. Once November arrives, the Countdown to Christmas TV Specials start on Freeform, AMC and Hallmark.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:09 am
CrystBalfast

Hello, bord. I got back from my trip the other day and it went pretty well.
Other than that, I put the cooling blanket away and got the winter blanket out.
I also found out something about the Wi-Fi USB Adapters as a 1300Mpbs beats the 1200Mpbs mine uses a 5Ghz Antenna.

So what's new this evening, I have to have dinner soon.

10-19
Evening, bord. I relaxed for a while today as there was nothing to do today.
Other than that, the next day in the IC is Saturday, April 23 and the day following that in the IC would be Sunday, April 24, Easter Sunday/Spring Break.

I also reached the 3rd Episode of Dangeresque Triungulate which is a Flash Game from the Late 2000s from the Homestar Runner Website, which contains quirky humorous cartoons, Strong Bad Emails, Flash animations and they made a Trogdor Board Game too.

Anyway, I may call it a night but hopefully, I'll be able to send the announcement of the next day in the IC soon

10-28
Hiya, bord. I'm back from my trip and got my WFC Connection fixed and I hope that it doesn't slow down. In the meantime, I'm waiting for the Ethernet Adapter to arrive so I can finish the PC Repairs that I started earlier this year.
As for my trip, it went pretty well even though I was very tried when I got back.

Other than that, it'll be November before we know it. Along with the Repairs, I also got the Classic Animaniacs Vol 1 on DVD and Charlie Brown Christmas Anniversary Edition.

I hope to get Freakazoid so to add to the Kids WB Launch Collection. Once November arrives, the Countdown to Christmas TV Specials start on Freeform, AMC and Hallmark.
Hi, I've been getting ready for Halloween, already got candy to give out in little bags (less messy, more sanitary, also little bags with a couple candies and stickers were fun for me lol.) and I have my costume since I found Halloween costume parts on clearance last year, so Ravenclaw witch, which of course is a theme I love to use with my avatars lol (this one's a new wizard OC, and actually did really well in a runway contest.)

I've only been doing a little bit with my OCs recently though, more playing a couple games online, there's a Halloween event in this Dragon Cave site I joined less than a year ago, and also one on Tattered World which I don't use quite as often but I usually go on once a day.

Not a fan of Christmas movies starting that early though, it's annoying, fall is my favorite season and I think they should make some cheesy AUTUMN THEMED movies too. I'll probably watch a few Halloween things, saw the Addams Family movie (1991) early in October already, and the last Matrix movie is finally two years old and free on demand so I'm hoping to watch that while FiOS has it.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff