Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:11 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I'm thinking about what the announcement will say for Elsa's Bachelorette Party.
In the meantime, I found more Think Fast Victories.
It was hot today, Queenie. 90 Degrees.

I see =) sorry it was so hot ^^ and cool , and you changed , aw well good morning ^^

I miss you =) sorry about last night, I was really tired after all .. and its cool here this mornning ,like 42 F 8 C

Morning. Just waking up at the moment.

well good morning *smiles* afraid I have to do things blehh lol

SweetSorrow101

Sounds like Mermaid Raye's blushing the RP since she's human now and Luca saw her naked as a mermaid newly human.

well of course, , must be something ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:16 am
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

I see =) sorry it was so hot ^^ and cool , and you changed , aw well good morning ^^

I miss you =) sorry about last night, I was really tired after all .. and its cool here this mornning ,like 42 F 8 C

SweetSorrow101

Sounds like Mermaid Raye's blushing the RP since she's human now and Luca saw her naked as a mermaid newly human.

Luca looks like he's in love with Raye as its his first time seeing a mermaid newly human. heart  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:19 am
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

SweetSorrow101

Luca looks like he's in love with Raye as its his first time seeing a mermaid newly human. heart

aww sweet, love 3nodding not much of that these days lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:25 am
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

Yeah. That's a nice avatar. What would she look like as a blue tailed mermaid? Sounds like she loves to build and fix things.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:29 am
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Yeah. That's a nice avatar. What would she look like as a blue tailed mermaid? Sounds like she loves to build and fix things.

Sweet Sorrow,would look good as Sailor Venus right? Mina? was thinking of that xdlet me try idk if I have a blue mermaid tail, *checks*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:32 am
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Sweet Sorrow,would look good as Sailor Venus right? Mina? was thinking of that xdlet me try idk if I have a blue mermaid tail, *checks*

Need a Yellow Tail for Mermaid Mina? We can continue working on Mermaid Mina's bio then I'll find a color for her Speech Coding.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:35 am
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Need a Yellow Tail for Mermaid Mina? We can continue working on Mermaid Mina's bio then I'll find a color for her Speech Coding.
ah ok I dont have 1 , alright later I will xd bye for npw  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:36 am
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

I'll see what I can find. I sent the Yellow Mermaid Tail and Mina's blonde hair to Queentintin that I found. All that's left are her blue eyes for Mermaid Mina's avatar cosplay.

As for Mermaid Amy, I'll wait for the Seaside Siren mermaid tail to go on sale.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:47 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

I'll see what I can find. I sent the Yellow Mermaid Tail and Mina's blonde hair to Queentintin that I found. All that's left are her blue eyes for Mermaid Mina's avatar cosplay.

hi, =) wow say thats really nice of you 3nodding thanks xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:01 pm
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

hi, =) wow say thats really nice of you 3nodding thanks xd

YW. Nice Teal Mermaid Avatar. If she was an OC, what would her name be and what would be like for her to have human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:06 pm
SweetSorrow101

Nice Mina Mermaid, right in her bio in Queentintin along with her newly human, sail sheet and first bath outfit. Once her Bio is finished, I can work on her coding. As for her outfits of her as a human girl, I'm sure there's images of Mina as a human girl's clothing then change back to the teal mermaid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:12 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Nice Mina Mermaid, right in her bio in Queentintin along with her newly human, sail sheet and first bath outfit. Once her Bio is finished, I can work on her coding. As for her outfits of her as a human girl, I'm sure there's images of Mina as a human girl's clothing then change back to the teal mermaid.

alright =) ^^  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:21 pm
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

alright =) ^^

Cool. I have to go to sleep soon  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:23 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

alright =) ^^

I know ,thanks Crys, for the cool items emotion_hug have a good night emotion_kirakira  

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:15 pm
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

alright =) ^^

I know ,thanks Crys, for the cool items emotion_hug have a good night emotion_kirakira

YW. Good Night.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 963 964 965 966 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games