[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:45 pm

gzipperz

Aqua3one

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:49 pm
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:00 pm
This will be my future silky silime(berri)'s favorite place because she will love water!

(1)

note from dragon bound: You can only RP after you get your slime. Also it takes 5 good length sentences for 1 point.  

Belphee

Skylarlove0

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:34 am
Squishie bounced up to the side of the pool and slowly looked around getting an idea of her surrounding. Squishie noticed that there are two other slimes in the pool one on a raft and another swimming right next to it. Squishie also noticed the pool side bar on the other side of the pool and then Squishie realized how thirsty she was from her long walk(bounce) to the pool was so she bounced to the pool side bar to get something to quench her thirst.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 pm
Bunbun slips slowly and shyly into the pool and paddles her way slowly to the nearest corner. She sits and shyly stares at the slimes in the pool.  

Dinosaur With A Ukulele

5,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

The Angelic Oreo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Grape Walks Into the Pool Already , With a tan " I think I shall Put on Sunscreen , " She Said . Then Red Slime that Runs the Bar Walks Up To Her and Ask's Her If She Wants A Drink . " Of Course , " She Said " May I have a Pina Colada ? " The Slime Nod ' s and Walk ' s Away . Grape Looks To The Pool . The Water Is Beautifull , So Clear . There Are Other Slimes In the Pool . All Playing And Having Fun . " Maybe I Will Come In After I get My Tan Darker , " Said Grape . The Red Slime Comes Back With The Drink And She Takes A Sip Will Walking In The Pool , " Refreshing ! "

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 am
Murky bounced his little black body to the edge of the pool, and shouted, "IS THIS STUFF SAFE??" Murky looked at his reflection in the water.  

Boundary Challenged

Newbie Noob

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

The Angelic Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:05 am
The Water Is Really Cold . Grape Then Accidently Spilled Her Drink . " Oh , Clumsy Me , " But As She Picks Up Her Glass , She Notices Something . Nobody Else Is At The Pool Any More . They Are All Hurrying Out Of The Water . " Whats Going On ? " She Says . They Only Give Her A Blank Exspression . But One Of Them Points To The Pool . Grape Looks And Gasps . The Water Has Turned A Bright Green . Then It Rises .............

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:15 pm
Aqua rolls sideways into the pool yelling "WHEEEE!!!". Then sank to the bottom. Aqua, realizing no one was down there, swam to the top looking for somebody. "HELLO!!!!! any dirty dishes?" said Aqua all ethusiastic like.  

Monkeynathan

chiisa ningyo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mizu bounces down the walkway into the pool area, glad to see that the water is back to normal after hearing rumors of the water becoming a big green.. something or other? She couldn't remember, but meh, oh well! Swimming time! She bounces over to a chair and places her towel down, glancing over at the cute red slime serving drinks. He's cute! I wish I knew his name! Making her way to the diving board, she looks around, wondering if anyone else will arrive soon. She hops onto the diving board then *squish squish squish* *boing!* *SPLASH!* Whee! she exclaims.

1 point :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 pm
Owww, I forgot how much belly flops huuurt! She grimaced, then floated on the water's surface, letting the gentle current soothe her belly. Ahh, this is nice ^_^ She floats aimlessly for awhile, watching as other slimies come and go, staying to herself. She wishes there was someone to talk to here in the pool. "Mom!" she yells, "Will you get me a friend??" "Yes, dear. After the remodel of your area, I will order find you a friend." Thinking of having a friend to play with no matter who happens to come around makes Mizu giggle delightedly. She starts to playfully bounce on the water's surface. *splash splash splash*  

chiisa ningyo

Monkeynathan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm
Aqua bored floating around, plopped underwater again and relaxed on the bottom. Aqua then said "Man this place is BORING!!! maybe I should look for another pool"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:29 pm
Mizu recognizes Aqua and excitedly bounces in his direction. "Hi! Isn't swimming the greatest? How are you?"  

chiisa ningyo

xxiwuvmehgummiesxx

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:47 am
bump  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff