Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartagia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:55 pm
lindzi
Cartagia
lindzi
I like those sparkly slimes that look in the mirror. The ones that only cardi, LadyDelaidra and suicideducky have. I wish they would make those again. They are so pretty, I love them. I also like the elemental ones. I want an elemental one or a mirror one. I love those ones. <3

Yah, those shineys are so cool! heart

I know! So cute right? I wish they would make those again. heart
I like your slime in your sig. The bow makes it really cute. 3nodding

whee Thank you. It's his dinner dress xd

I am looking forward to getting around to breeding some slimes!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:43 pm
Cartagia
lindzi
Cartagia
lindzi
I like those sparkly slimes that look in the mirror. The ones that only cardi, LadyDelaidra and suicideducky have. I wish they would make those again. They are so pretty, I love them. I also like the elemental ones. I want an elemental one or a mirror one. I love those ones. <3

Same! When its open again, Im breeding either my first two-they are in love <3- or two of my others. Im leaning more towards two of my others, because then I have a chance for a shiney slime! I want one so bad!  

xDorkable

Tifa-cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:18 am
Sadly, I don't have a Slime yet. I hope Lady.D opens her ordering thread again! When she does, the one I get will be my first one. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:24 pm
Tifa-cat
Sadly, I don't have a Slime yet. I hope Lady.D opens her ordering thread again! When she does, the one I get will be my first one. whee

Awsome. Good Luck! I'm around here alot, so if I'm around when and the ordering thread opens, I'll PM you so you know.
^^  

xDorkable

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:34 am
lindzi
Cartagia
lindzi
Cartagia
lindzi

Same! When its open again, Im breeding either my first two-they are in love <3- or two of my others. Im leaning more towards two of my others, because then I have a chance for a shiney slime! I want one so bad!

(I so forgot I had posted in here! gonk )

I'm really fond of the shinys as well, but the elementals are so cool too! I don't think I really mind that much which one I get! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:10 am
Cartagia
lindzi

What do they look like? I havn't seen any..  

Tifa-cat

xDorkable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:27 am
I'm so sad! I posted SECOND last in the ordering thread, And I'm going to be LAST in getting my slimes! Someone was behind me, cardi I think. And I'm the only one who doesn't have them now! Why did she go in front of me? Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm sorry!
T.T  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:28 am
lindzi
I'm so sad! I posted SECOND last in the ordering thread, And I'm going to be LAST in getting my slimes! Someone was behind me, cardi I think. And I'm the only one who doesn't have them now! Why did she go in front of me? Did I do something wrong? If so, I'm sorry!
T.T

Nono! I do them in no particular order. ^^; I was just too tired last night to finish the list.  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:30 am
I'm not sure how LadyD decides which order to do them in, but I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:31 am
I actually do it randomly. ^^; I look at an order and if I wanna do it, I do. But, if I don't feel like it, then I skip to the next one. ^^;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

xDorkable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:55 am
Oh! Okay! *Phew* Thank you! I was scared for a second!
><  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:56 am
No worries ^___^
I'm just a little weird that way. xD;; I'm working on it now.  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

xDorkable

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:57 am
Oh! Whee! Thankies so much!
I made so many new order forms. @.@
It hurts my eyes to look at them all.
My eyes kill from being on the computer for two days, not doing anything else but eating, sleeping and going to the bathroom. ><  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:59 am
Crap! Sorry. I'll count better next time! I promice!  

xDorkable

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:09 am
lindzi
Crap! Sorry. I'll count better next time! I promice!

Hehe, I keep worrying about doing that. ^^

Last time I ordered some two colours without realising they wheren't allowed. I felt like a doof then as well. ^^;  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff