[GRP] Silky Slime Amusement Park!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cartagia

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:41 am
Varias waved at the purple slime.

"I'm fine! Just so excited about the park. It looks such fun." he said. "Do you know very much about the rides? I heard that the rollercoaster is the tallest around, and that the waterslide won an award for soaking the most slimes in one day." He gave a little chuckle and looked down at his ticket; it said 'Admit one for The Silky Slime Amusement Park' but there was no date on it. He wondered if they where special tickets because of the competition and he asked Soapy about it.

(1)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:24 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:26 pm
When Varias asked him about the missing date, Soapy, startled, looked down to see the date on his ticket missing too. Seeing the ticketman back in his booth, he hopped up to him. "Excuse me, are these tickets supposed to have a date?"

The ticketman sniffed. "Well, of course, fool. They're tickets, they gotta have dates."

"No dates, eh?" a cheerful voice said. Soapy looked for the source of the voice, just as Bani entered the courtyard, with all of their other nine siblings in tow. "We could call it, The Case of the Missing Date! How does that sound, Soapy?"

He grinned. Bani, Spinny, Glimmer, and all the others were here.

[2 points]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:47 am
Squishie over heard that the dates where missing on the tickets. Squishie pulled her ticket out, looked at it and realized there was no date on her ticket either. "Weird, I guess this is a real mystery."Squishie said in a questing voice.

(1)

Occ: Thankyou for waiting for me.  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:02 pm
Spinny

User Image

held up a magnifying glass and detective hat. "The mystery shall be solved!" he squeaked, nearly toppling over with excitement.

Soapy observed that there were only seven slimes from his family bouncing before him. "Who's missing?"

Lavender

User Image

answered. "Nare and Glimmer stayed home because they're still sleeping--as usual--and Mitten didn't come because she's sort of drunk with music." A few of his siblings giggled nervously at that.

He frowned, then turned back to Squishie and Varias (who hadn't spoken in a long time). "This is my family," he gestured toward the mass of color, "and this," he looked toward Varias and Squishie, "is Squishie and Varias."

Soapy's family bobbed down and up again as one. He laughed.

[2 points]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:02 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Princess_Lilica_Drakal

Beloved Lunatic

8,165 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:07 pm
Soapy smiled, although the smile was slightly pained. "There's one missing, who was supposed to be the firstborn. But...there was a problem with the order, so..." he trailed off uncertainly. He would've loved another sister, especially since she was supposed to be unique from the others (and, in Kairi's eyes, very cute.)

He twirled away from his own thoughts and carried on the chat with Squishie. "Do you have any siblings/parents/cousins?" Behind them, the scream of a thrilled slime echoed, past all the uncomfortableness he felt. Don't think about it, he warned himself, and then, feeling better, he waited.

(don't pity him! Just go on mrgreen I wasn't paying attention to where this was going...)

[2 points]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:33 am
Varias greeted Soapy's family with a little bounce and a smile. The group was getting larger - would they go in soon?

At that moment two small, distant voices sounded from behind him; Varias turned slightly to see grey and yellow slimes approach, bickering together.

"I told you," grumbled the grey. "I hate amusement parks."

"You always spoil my fun." replied the yellow. They stopped as they spied the group.

"Hello! Are you all waiting for the park?" the yellow asked.

(1)

User Image
User Image  

Cartagia

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:15 pm
Voices suddenly seemed to form in the air as Soapy went on chatting. He paused and listened. Two slimes were arguing about amusement parks. He turned and saw a yellow one, talking about spoiling fun, and a gray one, muttering that he hated amusement parks.

Even though he knew it could be dangerous to attempt to calm them, Soapy tried to intervene. "Now, Mister," he said to the gray one, "even if you hate most amusement parks, you won't hate the Silky Slime Amusement Park, I mean, it's--"

The grumpy gray slime cut him off. "--not worth my time. Just mind your own business, kid." And he resumed the altercation with his companion.

"Why does it always have to be YOU who comes with me? Why can't it be someone cool, not a bad-tempered, unimaginative, couch-slime? I want to have fun, so stop ruining it!"

Soapy remembered the question. "Oh, and yes, we are waiting for the park...for more people, actually."

[3 points]

((Cartagia, if I messed up a plan you had for the two slimes, then just carry on--ignore my evilness whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:39 am
ooc: Naw, I had no real plan...I'm just making it up as I go along! xd

"You're so annoying, war." the yellow stuck out her tongue. "If you hate it so much, just go home. I'll join these nice slimes here instead." She looked at them. "My name is Imperial, this is my friend War. He's a grumpy thing, feel free to ignore him if you like." She gave a little chuckle.

"I'm Varias." said Varias to her. He ventured a tentative smile at War, who just looked sullenly at the ground.

"Don't want to." he muttered. "It's boring...without you."

"That's right." Imperial cooed. "Now come on." She nudged him in the side.

(1)  

Cartagia

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:05 pm
Soapy blinked, slightly amused. He bounced in greeting to Imperial, and made a smaller, more hesitant bounce toward War. "I'm Soapy...this is Squishie, and these are my siblings...I won't bother naming them all."

As if on cue, they all piped up: "I'm Bani! Spinny, nice to twirl you. Omi here! My name is Chibby, nice to meet you! Lavender at your service! I am--" he cut them off, smiling embarassedly at everyone else. "Err...they um enjoy talking a lot."

"That's right!" Spinny chirped before Soapy silenced him.

The sun was higher now, painting bright rays across the sky. Some time had passed--twenty minutes, maybe. He wondered if they still needed to wait for more slimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:38 am
Imperial laughed.

"Hello everyone." she grinned, obviously bemused at Soapy's family. "Your family is very excitable. I wish I could say the same for mine." She rolled her eyes in War's direction, but he didn't notice.

Varias thought that War would probably cheer up once they got inside the park and to this end he asked Soapy;

"Do you think we should go in soon? There are so many rides we don't want to miss out!" He was also wondering if he could get any cotton candy from the park as well. He couldn't see any stalls from here, but that didn't mean that there where none.

(1)  

Cartagia

x_Angie_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:20 am
Velvet stared at the gates of the amusement park, then looked at the ticketman in his booth. Looking back and forth, she wondered if this was the way to get into the big amusement park beyond the gates.

"Excuse me?" she said, hopping over and attempting to look over the counter, "May I have a ticket?"

The ticket man glanced at her and then passed her a red ticket. "A red ticket for a red slime," he said gruffly, and turned away.

Surprised, Velvet looked at her ticket. She had got it with no charge whatsoever! Looking back, she said, "Don't you have to pay-?"

"Nah, your ticket is free. That slime, Soapy I think, usually hands out free tickets, but I think she's having a break now." the ticket man replied. He then ushered her towards the gate, who's doors were wide open.

Velvet, now given up on all methods of conversation with the ticket man, hopped through. She looked around, and then noted how big most of the rides were. Sitting down on a bench, she looked back down at her ticket. Wondering why her ticket didn't have a date, she looked around at the other slimes. She was in for a very huge day.

(2)

((Bah, I stink at role plays))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:41 am
Varias, quickly establishing himself as the observant slime of the group, spotted a lost-looking red slime by the ticket booth. She had a little blue bow on her head that bounced slightly along with her. Varias smiled and greeted her with a call;

"Hello there! Come and join us! My name is Varias."

(Er...half a point? xd )  

Cartagia

x_Angie_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:46 am
Velvet looked at the slime, Varias. She was quite sure that he was friendly, but still felt a bit shy. "Um... okay," she said, her voice unsteady. Getting off the bench, she followed Varias to a group of excited slimes. Like Varias, they had friendly smiles on their faces, except for one, who looked slightly grumpy. Bemused, Velvet wondered why.

(1)  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces