Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:41 pm

Frizbii help her Slime in her hand. She lkooked at her loveingly befor placeing her in the mini-slime-sized town. She asked her, "Where do you want to start?"

"mm... Ill start over in that neighborhood!"

Frizbii followed Ulti's gaze to a neighborhood were a few other slimes were already exploring and interacting. She smiled, "Ok, have fun!" Now, Frizbii placed The purple slime in the middle of the neighborhood and started observeing.

Ulti smiled. "I will!" As she was being let into this new place, she was already exploring. She first looked arond with excitment. Seeing houses over to her right, she headed for them. The first thing I should do is get a house, she thought to herself.

Frizbii was proud. Ulti was already exploring, and without a bit of fear too.

[[2]] [[if I counted wrong please tell me! but I think I'm doing this right. at least five words for a good sized sentence? correct?]]
[[ToTaL; 2]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 pm

Ulti bounded away down the street happily. She went from house to house looking at all the differences. She wanted a good house and was planning to shop arond untill she found one that she really did like.

There was a proud smile on Frizbii's face. She had never befor seen Ulti acting so indipendant.

One to her left looked cute. It was only down the street from another group of slimes that had recently moved in Also, it was a two story, but at the same time looked small on the outside in a cute kind of way. She went inside. About fifteen minutes later she came out proudly. "This is the one I want!"

[[2]]
[[ToTaL; 4]]  

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100

VuxxNomica

Shadowy Rogue

11,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:40 pm

After a few hours of exploring her new home, Ulti bonded out into the back yard. "Oh Joy!! this is such a big yard!! I'll have tons of fun with it!!" Ulti bounced arond in a circle with glee.

frizbii smiled. Ulti was comeing along quite nicely, and all on her owne.

"hmmm.. I wonder if there are any others here?" Ulti jumped along to see who she might be able to find.

[[1]]
[[ToTaL; 5]]

[[oh hey!! if anyone reads this, they should come join this RP!!! it's quite fun! ..or it would be if there were others.. ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:08 pm
Let's see, we need to build a little home for Lovie.

I want to live in a tiny little cottage!

Alright then, let me just add a few drops of this and that...*hums*

OOHH!! I'm soo excited! My first house!!

*POOF*

There we go, you're own little house!!  

DottieAult

Water-mouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:54 am

Name razz ookie
Nickname razz ooks
Type razz ink Slime
Bio/personality:Bubbly, friendly and very talkative
Likes:Talking with friends and hanging out,dressing up and using her imagination
Dislikes:Unfriendly slimes,blunt personalities
Crush sad None)
Mate sad None)
Babies sad None)
Siblings sad None)
Other:My first slime,named after my guinea pig(don't tell her though)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:20 am
As a new scientist I was excited at this oppurtunity."Pookie you'll have fun won't you"Pookie looked exited, but a little scared as she sat in my palm.Her bubbly personality slighly dimmed with this new adventure.

Pookie looked over her mothers hand at her new home.She saw a purple slime bouncing down a lane towards a cluster of houses.In her mind she hoped that she would be able to make new friends."I'm sure I'll have a super duper time"she said as she bounced eagerly.

A smile played on my face as I looked down at my precious silky slime.Then with a sigh I placed her down at a cluster of houses with lots of lucious flowers at the front.

Bouncing off mother's hand,while looking at all the cute houses.Going along the path I saw one that caught my eye.As I explored inside I found it was perfect for me.

(2 points)  

Water-mouse

RyuKoneko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:53 pm
User Image
Name: Pennori
Nickname: Penny
Type: Orange slime with a Pumpkin stump hat.
Bio/personality: Comical and adventurous.
Dislikes: Slimes that can't take a joke, splinters, and steak.
Crush: none
Mate: none
Babies: none
Siblings: none
Other: My first slime, I made her to be like an active version of me. She doesn't like that too much, for we both take pride in being individual from others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:10 pm
Pennori had been looking for a new adventure, and this little town looked like something she would enjoy. Sure enough, Pennori took one look at it and rushed in, yelling a rushed farewell over her shoulder to me.

Pennori headed straight for the mini-forest. It would be great to explore it! Would she meet anyone in here? Maybe there were small animals, too!

I watched Pennori's activities, not surprised that she was already in the forest. I took down a few notes, which wasn't something I liked doing.

Pennori had found a small log cabin in a clearing, and had already settled in. It wasn't the most comfortable place, but it was in an interesting spot. She knew that it would be great living in the forest!

Total: (3)  

RyuKoneko

Water-mouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:42 pm
After a while Pookie went outside.She bounced around going past other houses.A lovely smell was coming from the bakery.She meandered her way down the path.Smelling flowers and enjoying the scenery.Soon her belly rumbled and gave her a rude awakening.She was lost.

I watched as Pookie enjoyed herself.Bouncing here and there.She entered a wood and went a fair way in.I took notes of how she was going.I started to worry when her bouncing slowed and she started looking around.

"Help,help"Pookie cried,until she saw an orange slime bouncing up ahead."Hi can you help me?My name is Pookie.The orange slime had a Pumkin hat.

(3)I think that is right please tell me if it isn't
Overall(5)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:01 pm
Name: Gymn
Nickname: (None)
Type: Purple Slime
Bio/Personality: Tomboy intelligent
Dislikes: Playing with girls
Crush: (None)
Mate: (None)
Babies: (None)
Siblings: (None)
Other: First slime

satan_baby

satan_baby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:10 pm
Seeing by the look in Gymn's eye satan_baby knew she didn't exactly want to go into the mini-slime town.

"Mommy, do i have to go in there?" Gymn asked in her sweet little voice.

"It's just for an experiment. You could make some friends and i'm sure nothing bad will happen." I replied.

"Okay i'll do it for you mom." Gymn said as she bounced of my hand and landed in the forest.

As i watched Gymn bounce out of my hand and into the forest i wondered if she'd be okay on her own.

[Points- 1]
[Total points-1]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Gymn bounced out of the forest and saw a cluster of houses. She bounced onto the street and examined the houses one by one. I wonder if this one will be perfect?, Gymn thought as she stopped to a small looking house.

I watched Gymn while taking notes of the things she did along with the expressions on her face as she did them.

Gymn bounced into the small house and examined everything she saw inside. She went up the stairs and sat on the bed. "This is pretty comfy!" she exclamed.

I smiled as i looked down at her. I watched as she fell asleep and waited for her to wake up. I quickly noted some things and went back to watching Gymn.

[Points-2]
[Total Points-3]  

satan_baby

satan_baby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:50 pm
Gymn woke up to find she hadn't explored the whole area. She bounce out of bed, down the stairs, and out the front door. She bounced down the street with a smile and past a few slimes. She was determined to explore everywhere before she got tired again.

I took more notes and continued to watch as my slime bounced around happily. I had never thought she'd be so happy while helping me out with an experiment. I smiled inwardly and wondered how she would feel when i had to take her out.

Gymn bounced throuh the forest and onto the other side. She stopped to take a breath and continued on her way. She had no idea where she was going or even if she'd find her way back but that didn't seem to matter.

[Points-2]
[Total Points-5]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 am
Pennori turned to face who had spoken. It was a pink slime. "Oh, hi!," she said, "I can try to help you, but I just came to this place! I'm not sure who much use to anyone I can be. By the way, my name is Pennori! Nice to meet you, Pookie."

points (1)
Total (7)  

RyuKoneko

RyuKoneko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:19 pm
User Image
Name: Lewis
Nickname: His friend Pennori once jokingly called him "Lou-ba-bew", but he probably wouldn't let any other slime call him that.
Type: Blue slime
Bio/Personality: Has good perception and good manners. He is very unselfish and will look after his friends. I found him exploring a mountain when I was on a vacation, and decided to adopt him.
Likes: Giving riddles, reading good books, do activities with friends, and above all, EXPLORING!
Dislikes: Sitting still for too long without a book, and selfish slimes.
Crush: (None)
Mate: (None)
Babies: (None)
Siblings: (None)
Other: My second slime. Lewis is good friends with Pennori, my first slime,

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items