Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW for GJC!! Updated 12/16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shortchange24

Married Partner

7,915 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:18 am
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Shortchange24
Gaian Age: 2006
Real Age: 21
Do you have guild crew experience?: Not really
Which position do you want?: Brainstorm Troops & Contest Director
Why do you want this job?: Because I enjoy creativity and contests. I already have a contest in mind.
Samples: none

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:24 pm
Shortchange24
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Shortchange24
Gaian Age: 2006
Real Age: 21
Do you have guild crew experience?: Not really
Which position do you want?: Brainstorm Troops & Contest Director
Why do you want this job?: Because I enjoy creativity and contests. I already have a contest in mind.
Samples: none
Hi, thank you for applying. I am going to pm you.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:01 pm
Updated  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:31 pm
I'll probably be too busy to help with this. Good luck to everyone else though!  

TheLuckyOne149

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:00 pm
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Ava850
Gaian Age: I think I started in 2007.... (Runs to check) Did the math Around 2007 would've been when I started. 2714 days ago.
Real Age: 27
Do you have guild crew experience?: I own my own guild and a crew of one of my friends guild.
Which position do you want?: Forum Moderators
Why do you want this job?: Because I do this for my own guild as of late and I kinda like it.
Samples: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 am
I am still hiring  

Love Renewed
Captain

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:58 pm
soz if this is not true anymore, but..
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: wattywatty14
Real Name sad optional) Isaac
Gaian Age: (When did you start Gaia?) 2113 days
Real Age: (Over 18 works, if you are) 15
Do you have guild crew experience?: Yes, I have experience running my own guild and moving and locking guild threads etc.
Which position do you want?: Forum Moderator
Why do you want this job?: I want to keep the community safe and to enforce the rules and to get rid of any threads that aren't really supposed to be there. I will also be more active on the guild and actively moderating by checking for anyone breaking our rules and such etc.
Samples: (For graphic designers) none

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 pm
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Thenugget777
Gaian Age: A bit over 1 month.
Real Age: 19
Do you have guild crew experience?: No, unfortunately.
Which position do you want?: Forum Mod
Why do you want this job?: I want something to do, and being a mod seems fun. : -)

thepotatonugget

Adventuring Shapeshifter

iAmensu

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:12 pm
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: iAmensu

Gaian Age: First account: December 2008 // This account: October 2015

Real Age: 22

Do you have guild crew experience?: Absolutely: The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild, [ B U R N :: the everything guild ], The Gaian Wedding Chapel, Inc., Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!, Gaia Job Center (when it had 30k+ members before the switch was made to this new guild and the name changed to The Gaia Job Center), and many other smaller guilds, as well as experience owning multiple of my own guilds.

Which position do you want?: Member Recruiter (once I've gotten used to working with a guild again, I'll happily help with multiple positions as I'm needed)

Why do you want this job?: I love this guild and I love Gaia. This was one of the first guilds I became a part of on my first account and I loved it. After ownership of Gaia changed, I couldn't stand where things were headed and lost interest. I recently decided to come back and start working to make Gaia a better place and support the guilds.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:20 pm
iAmensu
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: iAmensu

Gaian Age: First account: December 2008 // This account: October 2015

Real Age: 22

Do you have guild crew experience?: Absolutely: The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild, [ B U R N :: the everything guild ], The Gaian Wedding Chapel, Inc., Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!, Gaia Job Center (when it had 30k+ members before the switch was made to this new guild and the name changed to The Gaia Job Center), and many other smaller guilds, as well as experience owning multiple of my own guilds.

Which position do you want?: Member Recruiter (once I've gotten used to working with a guild again, I'll happily help with multiple positions as I'm needed)

Why do you want this job?: I love this guild and I love Gaia. This was one of the first guilds I became a part of on my first account and I loved it. After ownership of Gaia changed, I couldn't stand where things were headed and lost interest. I recently decided to come back and start working to make Gaia a better place and support the guilds.

It's always been The Gaia Job Center or in short The GJC. The guild moved because the first owner never deleted anything and there were 25 pages to go through to find anything. When you delete threads it doesn't change the pages or amount. So I decluttered and cleaned up by moving into a new guild much like moving a small shop into a bigger building. Those Gaians who were still on Gaia got an announcement and came with us. But a lot of people left Gaia like you. 2014 saw a huge drop in members across gaia. Shops, threads, guilds, all kinds of places suffered. We are pushing through slow times though. I will get you promoted now.  

Love Renewed
Captain

esphyr

OG Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:44 am
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: esphyr

Gaian Age: (When did you start Gaia?) 2016 (441 days)

Real Age: (Over 18 works, if you are) 19

Do you have guild crew experience?: not currently, but would love to gain some (:

Which position do you want?: beautification leader

Why do you want this job?: I would love to have this job for a chance to use my leadership skills to help direct beautification while gaining skills in the forums to hopefully one day have my own guild. I love gaia and the community and would love to be a more engaged citizen! This position is best because I personally, would not like to make the artwork as you must be very skilled, but help others and use creative skills to make the guild look presentable.

Sample (i specialize in logo style signatures):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:57 pm
esphyr
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!

Do you have guild crew experience?: not currently, but would love to gain some (:

Why do you want this job?: I would love to have this job for a chance to use my leadership skills to help direct beautification while gaining skills in the forums to hopefully one day have my own guild. I love gaia and the community and would love to be a more engaged citizen! This position is best because I personally, would not like to make the artwork as you must be very skilled, but help others and use creative skills to make the guild look presentable.

sorry, that head job isn't open. The open jobs have numbers next to them, showing how many spots are open  

Love Renewed
Captain

esphyr

OG Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:56 pm
Ahh alright, thanks

Love Renewed
esphyr
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!

sorry, that head job isn't open. The open jobs have numbers next to them, showing how many spots are open

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:57 pm
Updated  

Love Renewed
Captain

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:05 pm
Updated!!  
The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff