Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Oh.. I'll make a note of Kendall & Tsubaki on Notepad so as not to forget.
When I use notepad, its so that I could remember something that I could forget.
that's definitely a good idea. tbh, maybe I should use something, even a sticky note, for important stuff in the roleplay; tbh, I don't have too many roleplays going though, so I don't have trouble keeping track of fewer than 10 characters; you have more so it makes even more sense. I actually have made thousands of OCs over time though, and it does get confusing lol. I don't know, maybe it's because I have an incredible associative memory, so I don't usually get different characters confused (it's happened before with similar characters though) but I do often forget most of them, except the ones that I write full stories about, or draw them often.

Windows 10 has a Notepad Windows App. When I had Windows 7, it had Sticky Notes too, its also in Windows 10 too. I can also Pin Notepad Notes to the Start Menu for Reference.
I've tried using notepad before, but it was kinda boring. I like Google docs, and sticky notes. I keep stuff like passwords (except passwords for very personal stuff) and sometimes song lyrics and lists of stuff on sticky notes (like anime I wanna watch/finish) and some of them have character code for Paige, Hugo, Lerozon, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:46 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Oh.. I'll make a note of Kendall & Tsubaki on Notepad so as not to forget.
When I use notepad, its so that I could remember something that I could forget.
that's definitely a good idea. tbh, maybe I should use something, even a sticky note, for important stuff in the roleplay; tbh, I don't have too many roleplays going though, so I don't have trouble keeping track of fewer than 10 characters; you have more so it makes even more sense. I actually have made thousands of OCs over time though, and it does get confusing lol. I don't know, maybe it's because I have an incredible associative memory, so I don't usually get different characters confused (it's happened before with similar characters though) but I do often forget most of them, except the ones that I write full stories about, or draw them often.

Windows 10 has a Notepad Windows App. When I had Windows 7, it had Sticky Notes too, its also in Windows 10 too. I can also Pin Notepad Notes to the Start Menu for Reference.
I've tried using notepad before, but it was kinda boring. I like Google docs, and sticky notes. I keep stuff like passwords (except passwords for very personal stuff) and sometimes song lyrics and lists of stuff on sticky notes (like anime I wanna watch/finish) and some of them have character code for Paige, Hugo, Lerozon, etc.

I see.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
When I tried remembering the Cars used in the Looney Tunes Reality Check Series, Junkyard Run, I checked to see if both Looney Tunes Webtoons DVDs have wallpapers but couldn't find any. When I was checking the Reality Check Disc, there was a Disc Read Error, so I had to reinsert the disc and it read the disc.

The DVD-Rom Extras for Reality Check & Stranger than Fiction contained 2 different flash games, one on each volume.
But I think the 3 Cars in Junkyard Run are called Bugs-Buggy, Pork Chopper and Freezer Burn but can't remember.

User Image
I'm also working on an OC who is Princess Emmaline's Friend, Noble Sharla. She lights up a room like a candle with her humor. She's 16 years old  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:54 pm
CrystBalfast

I'm also working on an OC who is Princess Emmaline's Friend, Noble Sharla. She lights up a room like a candle with her humor. She's 16 years old

okay, sounds cool. I haven't updated my character topic in a while, but at some point I'll probably add more backstory for the current OCs. I might make a couple new characters later, but right now I'd rather focus on the ones I already have. For now, every time I post anything from my OCs' perspectives it develops their characters slightly more, at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:56 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

okay, sounds cool. I haven't updated my character topic in a while, but at some point I'll probably add more backstory for the current OCs. I might make a couple new characters later, but right now I'd rather focus on the ones I already have. For now, every time I post anything from my OCs' perspectives it develops their characters slightly more, at least.

Okay. What time is it in the IC? Since its around Sunset in the Current Day, would that be Late Afternoon to Early Evening?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Okay. What time is it in the IC? Since its around Sunset in the Current Day, would that be Late Afternoon to Early Evening?
They don't always run simultaneously. I'd want to at least do a couple montage-style posts about what they did after breakfast and in the early afternoon (like some type of guild job.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:14 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

They don't always run simultaneously. I'd want to at least do a couple montage-style posts about what they did after breakfast and in the early afternoon (like some type of guild job.)

Sure. Sounds Good A Montage Subtitle Time Card can also work as well. Time Cards are common in SpongeBob as they represent how much time has passed.

*June 29*
Evening, bord. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection is on its way next year & I'm so happy that I'll get to play Battle Network 5 again!
Battle Network's Gameplay has two different characters while most of the Gameplay takes place in the Internet World as an AI Program while in the Real World Gameplay, you control the Operator & there's plenty of Devices you can Log In from.

As the Setting of all 10 Games, they take place in an alternate version of the 2000s where Life is like living inside of a Video Game where the Majority of the World is Linked Though the Internet that connects to everything.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:46 am
Ultrabord

Hello and Happy July 4th, bord. I may work on a Mermaid Merchant OC later.
She's very friendly and nice. She has no problem sitting down for sweets and refreshements and having a conversation, she's eccentric, likes to tease others playfully & singing too.

More on her later...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

She's very friendly and nice. She has no problem sitting down for sweets and refreshements and having a conversation, she's eccentric, likes to tease others playfully & singing too.

More on her later...
hi, today and yesterday I've been finally watching the rest of Total Drama season 3 (so yeah that took up a lot of time.) That was my favorite show in high school, still probably in my top five. Also played some games, ate grilled sausages with family and stuff.

Sounds nice, making another OC.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:42 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

More on her later...
hi, today and yesterday I've been finally watching the rest of Total Drama season 3 (so yeah that took up a lot of time.) That was my favorite show in high school, still probably in my top five. Also played some games, ate grilled sausages with family and stuff.

Mermaid Conya,..
User Image

Evening, bord. I saw a YT Video on Jones in the Fast Lane which looks like a DOS & Windows Game was inspired by the Game of Life Board Game from 1991 on Floppy Disk & 1992 on CD. The CD Enhanced Version has VGA Visuals and Digitized Speech for Old DOS and Windows Computers.

The Game of Life tracks an entire Lifetime from Post High School in the 1950s to Retirement in the 2000s while Jones in the Fast Lane is Fast Track Road to Success by reaching goals such as Happiness, Career, Economy & Education where when starting the game, you can set a Goal of how many points to reach in order to win where as the more points it takes to win, the harder the game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

More on her later...

Mermaid Conya,..
User Image

Evening, bord. I saw a YT Video on Jones in the Fast Lane which looks like a DOS & Windows Game was inspired by the Game of Life Board Game from 1991 on Floppy Disk & 1992 on CD. The CD Enhanced Version has VGA Visuals and Digitized Speech for Old DOS and Windows Computers.

The Game of Life tracks an entire Lifetime from Post High School in the 1950s to Retirement in the 2000s while Jones in the Fast Lane is Fast Track Road to Success by reaching goals such as Happiness, Career, Economy & Education where when starting the game, you can set a Goal of how many points to reach in order to win where as the more points it takes to win, the harder the game.
the purple hair is nice.

I've been now watching season four of Total Drama (Revenge of the Island) and yeah, it came out when I was in high school so I saw maybe two half-episodes of that season but not much so I finally get to watch it. Also, all in a row, because I'm good at binge watching and not so good at watching (or reading, or drawing, or writing) stuff a tiny bit at a time, yeah.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:53 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

More on her later...

Mermaid Conya,..
User Image

the purple hair is nice.

I've been now watching season four of Total Drama (Revenge of the Island) and yeah, it came out when I was in high school so I saw maybe two half-episodes of that season but not much so I finally get to watch it. Also, all in a row, because I'm good at binge watching and not so good at watching (or reading, or drawing, or writing) stuff a tiny bit at a time, yeah.

Thank you, bord. So Total Drama is a Survivor Parody like Toon Marooned?
Toon Marooned was from the Early to Mid 2000s which had 9 Castaways as a Tribe & 10 Episodes as we see one after another Looney Toons Characters get kicked of the island after each of the Immunity Challenges, meaning the Winner Can't be kicked off the island.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:14 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

More on her later...

Mermaid Conya,..
User Image

the purple hair is nice.

Toon Marooned was from the Early to Mid 2000s which had 9 Castaways as a Tribe & 10 Episodes as we see one after another Looney Toons Characters get kicked of the island after each of the Immunity Challenges, meaning the Winner Can't be kicked off the island.
They definitely take some of their inspiration from Survivor, and other similar shows. I never watched Toon Marooned because it wasn't as popular and I wasn't allowed to watch stuff that wasn't little kid shows at that time, I've seen a couple Looney Toons episodes that some friends had on VCR though.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:31 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Mermaid Conya,..
User Image

the purple hair is nice.

They definitely take some of their inspiration from Survivor, and other similar shows. I never watched Toon Marooned because it wasn't as popular and I wasn't allowed to watch stuff that wasn't little kid shows at that time, I've seen a couple Looney Toons episodes that some friends had on VCR though.

Some old cartoon tapes were from different companies that came and went, such as Starmaker, GT Video's Kids Klassics, Memory Lane's Congress Video, Interglobal Video's Kid Flicks, TransAtlantic's Diamond Entertainment Group, just to name a few of them during the 1980s.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Some old cartoon tapes were from different companies that came and went, such as Starmaker, GT Video's Kids Klassics, Memory Lane's Congress Video, Interglobal Video's Kid Flicks, TransAtlantic's Diamond Entertainment Group, just to name a few of them during the 1980s.
Yeah I've never seen any of those so idk.

and today I worked so yeah wasn't online much again (at least I did something slightly productive though)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:21 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Yeah I've never seen any of those so idk.

and today I worked so yeah wasn't online much again (at least I did something slightly productive though)

Cool. I was playing Starcraft 2. I reached Nova Stage 2, got at least 30 Levels to go for her before working on Dehaka Stage 3 as I have 45 Levels to get there and that should do it for the Co-op.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff