Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] On the other side.... a fantasy slime roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many people just poll for the money?
  me!
  gurgle no
  *runs around hitting people with a notebook* o_O
View Results

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:32 pm
((ok, no problem we'll just pretend your slimes aren't there anymore))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:33 pm
She then looked at the fly a color of neon green"Hey makenna how is that flie glowing neon green hmm."Looking at her with an snickering smile."I told you to tell me what you were hiding ."she then walked over to the fly and grabbed it lightly by the wings so not to hurt it. and brought it back over to Makenna."Who is this Makenna?"  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:38 pm
makenna: "uhhhh... er.... its just.... a fly? yeah thats it. It ur.... drank some of one of my potions that didn't work, and now its smart... and emerald green?"
she was now very flustered and getting clumsy, the fly cheal seemed to reflect this as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:26 pm
"Oh really? What kind of potion was it? Hmm Makenna?"she then was staring at her as if trying to read her mind but wasn't."Hmm tel me or I may asumme(sp?)things and I might say that you have an endangered spieces in here and you might be sent tojail or something like that."still waiting for an answer but had a mocking tone in her voice.  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:50 pm
makenna: she went really pale, and cursed under her breath. "DRAGONSPIT! uhm... a potion..." she said evasively. shewaved her hands and a soft cinamon aroma filled the air, diguising any tell tale scents that lurked around.
she bit her lip, and decided to make a show to hopefully convince the teacher. ((hey em, can you put your charrie's name before the poest? can't remembner it.))
" OH DANG IT ALL! WHY DOES IT MATTER? IT WAS JUST A POTION, SO WHAT IF ITS SMART! ITS MY FREIND NOW! AND DON'T YOU TELL ANYONE!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:10 pm
Rashike:"Well there are over 30 potions that can turn something green and some of them are know forbidden.So THAT is why I need to know."she said like a teacher would."So come on tell me which potion it is or I will have to asume those."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:16 pm
makenna: she turned really white now, but a new boldness burned in her eyes, "It is none of your business i'm afraid. Besides which, i do not place any stock in the laws right now with that wyvern and dragon murderer on the throne." She eyes flashed dangerously, a challenge burned in them, seeming to say, 'I dare you. ask again.' she even surprised herself, she had never felt this burning rage in the pit of her stomach, but had a steely cold and clear head. She assumed it had something to do with the dragon cheal, "go on. ask. again." she said deadly quietly.

Cheal buzzed defiantly in her ear, telling her plan. as makenna finished speaking, Cheal revealed herself as her normal form, the dazzleing emerald dragon. She meant to breath fire, but as she threw back her head to send up a warning flare, a controlled cloud of acid and lighting came out instead. Cheal hid her surprise.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:07 pm
Rashike then said"Oh so you are the one I senced had a dragon. Well I guess I'll have to... help you take care of it, and its buetiful color of emerald green.Also there would be no need for that." she then muttered a few words silently and the clouds were gone."Now what is her name Makkenna?"  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:45 pm
makenna: she was thoroughly shocked, and went very pale, leaning back on Cheal as her kneew buckled, "h-how-?"was all she could say.

Cheal had jumped and was spinning a talon at the ceiling, which was mending itself from the run in with her horns. She had a bit more speech lef tin her though. "I think what makenna means is how did you know i was here, and..."she snorted derisively, "take CARE of me? puh-lease. i'm over two hundred years old, so what if i've only just evolved! MAKENNA!" cheal groaned.

makenna had gotten her voice and whispered at cheal angrily, "DON'T TELL HER HOW OLD WE ARE!"

cheal just shook her head, "she was gonna find out anyways. I'll ask YOU," she bent tword rashike, and lowered her head so that her eye was right in her face, and snapped her jaws defiantly, "not to tamper with my magics." she blew another cloud up. snapping her jaws again with finality.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:13 am
"Well I guess I can tell you how i senced there was a dragon here but I don't have to. Also I said to take care of you because well... it goes along with the sencing thing I said before. Well i guess I'll be on my way.", she then walked to the door and said "Also I swear not to tell anyone about this."  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Rosalieart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:29 am
makenna was speechless, she just nodded, realized her mouth was opn, shut it, and said, "...tankyou..." in a dazed way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:43 am
"Your very welcome." she said in a calm tone then when she got to the door she opened it and jumped down, and lightly landed on the ground.{She will only know my secret if she comes to me in time of need }.then Krishike went to her home gazing at the sky on her way there.  

mewmew3172

Distinct Browser

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Noice Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:59 pm
((Join as Pur Pur Chan?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:52 am
((sure. razz i just can't think of anything to write. emily sort of.... killed my ideas. razz ))  

Rosalieart

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces