Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] The Café of Lurrrvvve!! <3 Mainly for non-breedables. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have any 'real' slimes?
  Just my ____ (pumpkin, etc.)
  Just like above, but I have a few point shop slimes as well...
  Yes!! <3
View Results

ex-lykopis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:18 pm
((sorry for taking so long I had finals))
Jack gratefully accepts the pie.
Jack whispers to Pooka, "So many different foods set her off, why dosent pie?"
Jack reached into his Bag of STUFF and pulls out a can of whipped cream to top off his pie.
After using the can he sets it on the table beside him.
"Do you like whipped cream, Sweetie?"

(1)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:53 pm
(( No worries, I have things to do as well... ))

Pooka smiled. "Pie, well, it isn't as high in Sweetness... " he whispered back. "And don't worry, whipped cream is safe..."

Sweetie grinned eerily. "Of course..." She dipped a spoon into it and plopped it onto her slice.

Pooka knew something was wrong. He caught her looking out the window and turned. In horror, he recognized the figure outside.

Sweetie's ex-boyfriend, Josh McHartnet.

(1)  

Alicornia

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:19 pm
[insert pic here] (see signature)
Nicknames: Q-kee
Looking for: (friend, date, spouse, etc.) friend,date
Dislikes: ....
Anything special?: shes a vegitarian
Brief story: Her dad is an extremely rich business owner, but Squishy doen't really care about her money.She's a real friendly person once you get to know her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:06 am
Pooka grinned. "I'm Pooka, and this here is my precious Sweetie," he said excitedly, gesturing to her. "Welcome to our cafe!! What can I get you?"

Josh having moved away in sight of Squishy, Sweetie managed to smile. "Y-yes, hello, um, meet Jack as well." However, she was at a loss of words.

Pooka smiled, and unpacked some more things from a large box behind the seat. "Lessee... Here's the champ-!!" he broke off, casting a nervous glance at the very hyper Sweetie. "Erm, did I say champagne? I meant apple juice..."

(1)  

Alicornia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:06 pm
"Do you have any cake?"Squishy asked, doubting that the bottle he brought out was apple juice."Or just basiclly anything sugary?I'm quite fond of sweets!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:38 pm
(( Sorry, busy... ))

Pooka leapt up from his seat and handed her some of them sweets they had been opening. "So, Squishy, where are you from?" he asked. He gave a quick glance out of the window. Josh was well away. He breathed a sigh of relief, and turned back to his guests.

"I, uh, I'm gonna get some water..." Sweetie mumbled, getting up and wandering behind the counter. A smash sounded, as she had accidently dropped a glass. She was shaking all over. "Maybe not..." She silently made her way back to the table.

Pooka watched Sweetie in frustration. How could Josh make her so nervous? He hugged her, whispering, "He's gone now... You won't have to see his face ever again, I swear it!!"

(1)  

Alicornia

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:27 pm
((YAY!!))
Squishy looked quizzicly at what was going on, but decided not to meddle in other people's business."I wanted to get away from my dad's estate for a while.My life can get a bit dull.So I came to find some fun!"  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff