Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
SLINKY SLIME PLAYGROUND!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reader_4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:20 pm
'I wish I had a brother and sister...' quiggy said.
' Can you guys be mine?'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:47 pm
Squishy gave the little slime a hug."I wished for a brother or sister, too!Don't you worry, little Quiggy, I'll be your sister!And I'm sure Meat will be your brother!" She looked at Meat expectantly.  

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

molten_quicksilver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:33 pm
Meat gave a sharp nod in response as he watched the other two slimes. "Of COURSE, we can be triplets!" he announced. "Or something like that anyway..." Meat made a face, doubting being triplets would really work out. Considering how they all had different owners/parents and everything.

(6)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:40 pm
Squishy hopped over to her owner who was sitting on a bench nearby."Mommy!" she called out."I got a brother and a sister!" Prettykitty778 didn't look up from her magazine."That's nice ,dear.Now go play with your friends." Squishy raced back to her "siblings"."Race ya to the swings!"she called as she ran off.She slowed down a little, remembering that Quiggy was younger than her and couldn't run as fast.

((last post-1))
(2 points)
{Total-8}  

reader_4life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:48 am
Quiggy ran as fast as he could, but somehow managed to trip and roll towards the slide. He went with that.
"hey guys! look! I can roll towards stuff! WHEE!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:12 pm
"YAY!!!!"Squishy yelled and started rolling too.She rolled towards a giant flower and bumped her head."Quiggy?Where are you?"Dazed, she rolled around looking for her sister.She bumped into someone."Oh,there you are!" she called.

(1)
{Total:9}  

reader_4life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:28 am
'HIYA SIS!'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:34 am
Mizu walked into the park full of the little silkys.
"Hello." Mizu said very shyly((sp?)).
Mizu looked around and headed towards the slide.
Mizu climbed the ladder and slid down.
"Whee!"He yelled as he did a somersault.
"This place is the greatest! What should I do know?" He walked up to another group of silkys. "Does anyone want to play with me?"
Mizu looked towards the ground.

((2 points))
((Total=2))  

The-Happy-Catastrophe

Man-Hungry Fairy

11,715 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:56 am
Just a reminder, Reader & Kitty: Points do not rollover. You cannot add two posts together for points, you can only get points for each individual post you make.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:08 pm
[AW,MAN! mad ]
"Sure you can!"Squishy said."I'm Squishy,this is my sister Quiggy, and over there is my brother Meat. What's your name?"  

Waffoo_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:11 pm
sad oh poor dieing kitty.....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:13 am
"YEAH! wanna be our sibiling????? Cuz you like totally can. We are planning to take over the world with our mucho bunch of brotheres and sisters! I LUV your color. its awsomelicious to the max."

[[1 point]]
((total=6))  

reader_4life

reader_4life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:22 am
"I heard there was an amusement park near-by. Do you guys want to go go there? i can probably get my mom to take us...or your prents cn follow ourcar! It will be awsome! i heard there is a rollercoaster called the slimanator 3000 that has 5 WHOLE CORKSCREWS! IT WOULD BE SO FUN! its has all you can eat limesicles too!" Quiggy said.

His mom walked over from the tree that she was reading under.
"I would be happy to take you guys if your parents are okay with it!" She said.

"WADDAYUSAY?" quiggy almost shieked.

((2 points)
[[total=8 points]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:06 pm
"Of course!!!" Squishy shreiked.She hopped over to her mother and asked her."Let me meet her first," she said and followed Squishy to her "sister's"
mother to talk.They talked and finally agreed to let her go.She handed her $50."Have fun!" she said, and patted her head and walked off.

(1)
{Total-?}  

Love scene

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:51 pm
Ava silently walked into the park with her owner Angella. Ava was a shy girl and didn't know any of the other slimes, so she followed Angella to a small table. Angella sat down and started to read her book. Ava nudged Angella then said "What should I do?"
Angella smiled at her than said "Go play." Ava slowly walked to the playground, climbed up the small stairs, then tried to climb the monkey bars. She liked how you had to swing when you wanted to move to the next bar, and played around for some time. She liked the feeling of the place, and told Angella she wanted to come here everyday, even if she didn't meet any friends. Ava played on the mokey bars once more, then decided to say hi to some of the slimes. She walked over to a small group, and shyly said "Hello."

10 senteces= 2 points

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces