[GRP] On a sunny afternoon in the garden... (literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spring_Plum

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:41 pm
User Image

"Wow...it's so pwetty!" Tangy screamed with excitement. I could tell he was enjoying the beautiful flowers. I took in the fragrances of the lush green grass and aromatic buds. Tangy began to nap in the morning sun. I sat down next to him and remembered I left the picnic basket in the car. I rushed to my Beetle and grabbed the food. When I returned Tangy was still sleeping soundly. "I'll set up our lunch." I said quietly. I unfolded the blanket and laid out the food. Then, I went to a nearby well and got a bucket of water. "That's enough for lunch. This is going to be a good day."

(2)

Total Points: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:24 am
hello  

trying123456789-

puffs4ever

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
After a long day inside, Puffball stumbled outside into the garden, to watch the sunset. Distracted by a soft sshhhhing noise, she ambled closer to a patch of grass. It was waving in the wind. In the center of the grass was one large tulip. It was just large enough for Puffball to sit inside it. Climbing slowly up the stalk, Puffball reached the summit and plopped inside. The blue-purple petals were fuzzy and warm. Puffball settled back and yawned. It was going to be a good ending to a tiring day. Before dozing off, she was able to catch a glimpse of the glorious horizon, with the last fading rays of the sun piercing the clouds. The clouds were half red-orange, half blue-purple. At last, the sun sank, and the sky faded to an indigo shade. Puffball, however, did not see this. She was fast asleep, the tulip enfolding over her. The moonlit sky and bright stars winked at her.
(3 points)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:50 am
The next day amidst all the excitement, a new friend comes to play.

"hi, my name is sid. and yes, I am a girl. Alot of people hear my name and wonder if i am a boy or girl, and i just giggle. I can be sort of shy at times but really enjoy making new friends and having fun. What is there to do around here?"

(1 point)  

angiewuest02

puffs4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Puffball, awake now, bounced to sid. "You can meet other slimes! Or, if you want to, you can eat out here, or sleep, listen to music, or even just bounce around doing nothing!! But you have to be literate." Puffball smiled widely at Sid.
(1 point)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:48 am
A small orange silky tip-toed across the grape vine, she searched for the best grapes to bring back to her small tree house. She knew the higher she got on the vine the more sun ripened the grapes would be. Seeing a gorgeous plumb colored grape a short distance in front of her, she hurried toward it as if she were in a race. Knowing the darker the hue of the grape, the better it would be to make a cobbler. She tugged at the grape, but it would not come loose she pulled harder until she was almost out of strength. "Hmm" she pondered to herself. Alas with a burst of energy the grape came loose! Meepet slipped from the vine as her grape flew behind her! She screamed and tried frantically to grape a leaf or steam before she fell to the ground.  

xXxEver rosexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

xXxEver rosexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

10,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:53 am
Gripping the end of a vine she skillfully swung back onto the top of it! Shaking off her near-death experience she looked toward the ground for her grape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:28 am
Lewis jumped back, staring wide-eyed at the grape that had fallen in front of him. The blue slime had just come to explore the garden, and wasn't expecting grapes falling from the sky! He looked up and saw an orange slime above him on a grape vine, looking toward the ground as if searching for something. It suddenly occurred to Lewis what had happened. "Hey," he called up, "is this your grape?"

Total: 4  

RyuKoneko

Ms_Stuffaluffagus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:37 pm
HI everyone!

Greenly luvs to run/hop around and play!
Her owner always says to keep clean.
Greenly aways says to jump in mud puddle whenever you can.
Her owner just loves that!
Baths are always bubbly and fun of course!

1 point  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:41 pm
Greenly only likes green grapes.
*bites GREEN grape* They are usually quite good.
She also likes green apples but not bananas.
Bananas are for monkeys not greenlys.
Greenly likes monkeys and apes though mrgreen .

1 point
total two  

Ms_Stuffaluffagus

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out