Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[RP] Never-Ending Slime Forest RP~! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:45 pm
As Kiraii-Chan sits down, she pulls out her backpack to check on Pebble. Instead a lizard jumped out of the backpack. She began to worry.
Kiraii-Chan felt she could not just sit and wait. It was her fault Pebble and Pinky were in this mess. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She got up and ran towards the fire. She ran closer and closer to the fire. She jumped through the fire and burns her left shoulder. She starts to see steam raising up. She runs toward it. It was another lake! She found that Pebble and Pinky across the lake; traped. She takes of her shoes and jacket ond jumps in the water. She swims as fast as she can to the slimes waiting across the lake. She puts the two slimes on her head and swims back across the lake. She puts the slimes down and the Pinky dashes forward with Pebble on his back. A firey branch fell before Kiraii-Chan and when Pinky got to the edge of the fire it was to thick to jump through. Kiraii-Chan got on her knees and began to cry. To everyones surprise it began to rain hardly. The fire slowy went out and Pinky simply jumped over the small flame that was once so big. Kiraii-Chan climbed over the steamy branch and ran to the others.

Pebble slowly woke up, coughing and gagging. In Pinky's arms she looked up. "You saved me didn't you?" She said quietly and fell back to sleep.
Then they all fell asleep.

[4 points]
[total 28]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:35 am
Pinky couldn't sleep, in the fact that he lost his mom. He sat there looking at the stars... crying. He walked over to the spot that the bird landed. He didn't see the bird. He saw branches and twigs and ashes and puddles of rain. He looked at the moon one more time and started to walk back to the campsite, noticing how awful the clearing looked. "It just needs a little work and it will look like a new beginning." He whispered in a smile, while whipping his tears. Something grabed his anckle and he turned around. It was Kitty! He smiled, then frowned, noticing the bad burns that stained her and the tares on her clothes and the blood stains. Pinky told Kitty to stay here and he will go get some help.

Kitty laid down and thought, "What people could he go to."

Pinky came back with help.

Kitty asked who they were.

Pinky told her he would explain everything later.

[Kiraii-Chan's forgptten post]

It was Kiraii-Chan that came to kitty's aid.
She out cream on the burns and put her back to the clearing with the pond. "You will be alright in the moring. Get some rest." Said Kiraii-Chan.
In the morning Kitty felt much better. "Since you are just heeling you can watch over the kids. That should'nt be to hard my slime is good at following directions."

[5 points]
[total=18]

The-Complicated-Kitty

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 pm
Kyo-ki stared at the receding form vanashing in the forest.She looked down at Valilica."What do you think we should do?" she asked Valilica.

She thought and said "Maybe we should go to her camp.I don't think we'll find her through all those tress,but she'll come back to her camp"

So Kyo-ki picked up Valilica and they set off towards the camp.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:11 pm
As Kyo-ki and valilica walked to the camp, Kiraii-Chan heard their footsteps. She stopped treating Pebbles burns and grabed a stick. She walks just out of the camp. Valilica and Kyo-Ki were there. She ran over and hugged Kyo-Ki. "I was sooo worried about you guys!!!! I never got your name. I'm Kiraii-Chan. You can stay with us at our camp!" Said Kiraii-Chan. She walked them to the camp where Pebble, Kitty and Pinky were.

Pebble rushed over to see Valilica. "Hi, Vanlilica I've been thinking about you... I'm glad you are not burned, like myself. My mom told me about you. Said Pebble. If its okay after my Mom treats my burns can we have a girl on girl talk." Valilica Nodded. Pebble went back and sat down as Kiraii-Chan put the rest of the cream on. Kiraii-Chan made it from lots of herbs. After Kiraii-Chan put the cream on the burns, Pebble and Valilica went to a corner to talk. " I feel so stupid, I just slept through a fire and Pinky Rescued me. I'm so embarrased I can't even talk to him. But I'm glad he cared and saved me. Do-do you think I could... Could b-b-be
fal-falling i-n love?" Said Pebble in very, very low whisper.

[4 points]
[Total 32]

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:26 am
Kyo-ki settled down and started to unpack her small backpack.Once that was done,she looked around at her apparent new home.She was glad Kiraii-chan had invited her to stay with them,it was awfully lonely in the woods.She turned to Kiraii-chan and smiled."Thankx for letting us stay with you.I'm Kyo-ki,by the way.How long have you been staying here?"

Valilica smiled a knowing smile at Pebble."Most likely.Does your stomach get all fluttery when you see him?Do you feel like you just want to run away in fear, but at the same time want him to touch yyuo,talk to yuo, anything that lets you know he knows you're there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:11 pm
"Well we just got here." Replied Kiraii-chan. "I like it here. Sure it's hard, but it brings better bond and more excitment." Kiraii-Chan was still unpacking her and Pebbles bags. "But it is rains again we are gonna need some protection or we all might get sick. I saw this large plant with large leaves. I think I will get everybody to help take 3 leaves down. That will be one for each family. They should be large enough for one family to hide under in the rain." Said Kiraii-Chan in a worried voice. Kiraii-Chan unpacked 8 bowls and cups enough for the 3 familes. She also brought out 2 blankets, but one was soo big it could be cut in fours. "Wow I wonder how I'll cut this?" Thought Kiraii-Chan. She pulled out some mediciene and ropes. There was also a big bowl and a hammock. She pulled out some tools for makeing clothes. Some string and yarn. A coke can with penies in it. (to scare the wild animals away) Some bandages. Kiraii-Chan was totaly ready for the forest. She only brought thing that were nessecary. She passed out the bowls. And cut the blankets with a knife she forgot she brang.

"Yeah he makes me feel like that just how should I tell him???
Oh my gosh!!!" Pebble screamed. "I forgot about Pebble Jr.!" She said. She rushed around the clearing and could not find her. "Can you help me find her, Valilioca. Please!" said Pebble.

[4 points]
[total 36]

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:22 pm
Kyo-ki looked at all of Kiraii-chan's supplies."Wow, you sure are prepared!" she exclaimed.She placed the bowls and her unpacked items in her area and looked back at Kiraii-chan."Do you need any help with anything?" she asked.

Valilica quickly got up and ran to Pebbles side."Alright," she said."But who's Pebble Jr.?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:06 pm
Well I'm gonna go get thoughs leaves now so you can help me with that if you would like." Said Kiraii-Chan.

"It's my fish. I hope Kiraii-Chan didn't let it go!" Valilica and Pebble were looking everywhere. Kiraii-Chan noticed. "What are you guys looking for?"
Kiraii-Chan Said. "Pebble Jr.!" Cried Pebble. "Oh... I let her go in the pond." Said Kiraii-Chan. "

How could you, Mommy!" Shouted Pebble to her mom. "Don't tallk to me like that!" Screamed Kiraii-Chan right back. "Now go to the pond and call out Pebble Jr. and she will come." Said Kiraii-Chan.

Pebble walked to the pond with Valilica. "Pebble Jr." Called Pebble. Pebble Jr. came up to the top. "Pebble Jr.!" Screamed Pebble. She picked up Pebble Jr. and hugged her. "Come see me every morning and evning k?" Pebble Jr. Nodded and jumped back in the water.

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:16 pm
Kyo-ki watched what happenend with amazment."That's a really neat fish!" she said."And I'd love to come get the leaves with you!"

Valilica watched the fish swim away."Wow!" she said."what a neat pet!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm
Kiraii-Chan walked with Kyo-Ki o pull the leaves from the humungus plant. "I have to warn you when you see it, it will be bigger than you think!" Said Kiraii-Chan.
Pebble you stay here and don't leave got it?" Kiraii-Chan Told Pebble.

"Yes, Mom!" Pebble replied.
Pebble looked proudly at Valilica.
"I saved Pebble Jr. from certain death!" Said Pebble with a smile.

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Kyo-ki smiled."Ok!How big can they be?Valilica?You stay and play with Pebble,ok?"

"Yes Mommy!" Valilica said with a smile.She looked at Pebble."You're so cool!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:14 pm
Kyo-Ki and Kiraii-Chanwalk to the big plant. Wen they got there the plant was higher than a bus. Kiraii-Chan starts cutting the plant with her knife. She stopped for a second. "Wow this is gonna take forever." Said Kiraii-Chan. Come and try to bend the leaf wil i cut." Said Kiraii-Chan

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:33 pm
Kyo-ki nods."Ok."She walks over to the leaf while Kiraii-chan cuts it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:32 pm
She cuts and cuts for at least 2 hours. Finually the leaf finually falls and nearly hits Kyo-ki. "Sorry, this is definetly gonna take all day! Lets go tell Kitty and see if they need anything." Said Kiraii-Chan. They started to walk back to the camp.

Pebble was being very generous. "Would you like anything is there anything I could do you you Miss Kitty?" She said softly.

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:09 pm
Kyo-ki follows Kiraii-chan back to camp.

Valilica watches Pebble and smiles.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces