Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:06 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Hiya. Which Version of Ape Escape are you doing? I already beaten Ape Escape 3.
I see you're playing the PS1 Version. The First Game has Time Coins to unlock Extras?
Downloaded the first game from Playstation Now (for my ps4). Never played the Ape Escape games before (except from the demo for the 1st game), so I don't know kind of unlockables there are

I forgot what the unlockables were in Ape Escape 3
I see

I tried the HeadRush Demo, another Trivia game and it was good. Getting it to install was the Tricky Part. While the Final Version is 32-Bit in Game and Installer, the Demo Version uses a 16-Bit Installer while the Game is 32-Bit.

So Installing HeadRush Demo on Modern Systems is pretty much hard to pull off unless you have an old computer with a 32-Bit OS such as Windows 95, 98, 2000 or XP and Run as Admin if necessary. Since 16-Bit installers of old games Do NOT run on 64-Bit OS Computers like Windows 7 and Higher  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see you're playing the PS1 Version. The First Game has Time Coins to unlock Extras?
Downloaded the first game from Playstation Now (for my ps4). Never played the Ape Escape games before (except from the demo for the 1st game), so I don't know kind of unlockables there are

I see

I tried the HeadRush Demo, another Trivia game and it was good. Getting it to install was the Tricky Part. While the Final Version is 32-Bit in Game and Installer, the Demo Version uses a 16-Bit Installer while the Game is 32-Bit.

So Installing HeadRush Demo on Modern Systems is pretty much hard to pull off unless you have an old computer with a 32-Bit OS such as Windows 95, 98, 2000 or XP and Run as Admin if necessary. Since 16-Bit installers of old games Do NOT run on 64-Bit OS Computers like Windows 7 and Higher
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:13 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

Worst still, some Installers & games contain Psychical Defects as the installers and games such as YDKJ Sports & Fisher Price Castle have some of the Data of the Disc, Game, Installer or Both where the Sectors are Formatted in a way where it would look for a Legacy Operating System such as having an old computer to recognize it, so that the data can be read. Otherwise, the Game is not going to run, the installer is not going to run or both.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

Worst still, some Installers & games contain Psychical Defects as the installers and games such as YDKJ Sports & Fisher Price Castle have some of the Data of the Disc, Game, Installer or Both where the Sectors are Formatted in a way where it would look for a Legacy Operating System such as having an old computer to recognize it, so that the data can be read. Otherwise, the Game is not going to run, the installer is not going to run or both.
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:05 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

I see

Morning, Cy.
For another PlayStation game that would be another good game would be Raptor Call of the Shadows Remixed, which hopefully will be out one day. It looks like a Vertical 2D Arcade like shooter. In the Meantime, there's both the DOS & Windows 2010-2015 Version.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I also hope they fix the Difficulty Settings in the game where the Progression contains all the difficulties for each Episode where after selecting an Episode, you can choose your difficulty and clearing that difficulty shows a medal for completion...
Rookie = Bronze
Veteran = Silver
Elite = Gold

And the difficulty levels can be replayed at anytime should a player be underpowered and grind for money to obtain shields, health, upgrades and weapons...

Instead of having to deal with higher difficulty levels when an episode's progress is separate where as the difficulty level increases when an episode is completed as each Episode has 9 Levels each.

I also hope to see that the Add-Ons for the Fighter Jet in the remastered game would be Passive Upgrades instead of a Equipment Slot (Passive Upgrades would be the Max Health up to 200%, Shields up to 10, Smart Bombs & Ion Scanner. The Shields & Smart Bombs start at 5 but need to be unlocked before being leveled up).

This also removes the Ion Scanner bug where it won't let you buy it again upon selling it after seeing the health of a boss in a level & the Shield bug where it won't let you buy shields sometimes.

Weapons, however, would use equipment slots (Not Counting the Plasma Cannon & Micro Missiles as those would be passive but need to be unlocked).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:24 am
CrystBalfast
Okay. Never heard about that game before  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:33 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

It's an Apogee game that I grew up with when I was younger.
Most 1980s & 1990s Game Companies back then were starting out. Id, 3D Realms & Remedy all got their start from Apogee.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:41 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Most 1980s & 1990s Game Companies back then were starting out. Id, 3D Realms & Remedy all got their start from Apogee.
Oh, okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:28 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Oh, okay

Evening, Cy.
On ADG Pro, the Speedrun attempts for Donald Duck's Playground is shown & its patterns for each Difficulty for DOS, C64 & PC Booter.

A PC Booter is a program that starts up automatically when the computer starts up. One Example being a Windows Installer from a Windows Setup Disc from 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7 & 10, to name a few.

I hope by August that Death Rally gets Reviewed as its one answer I can think of to the hints shown:
"Last 2D Racing Game for DOS using an Overhead View & while racing games made the jump to 3D, 2D Racing died out but some Developers took a shot at making a 2D Racing Game..."

The other answers I can think of that are close to this mystery review on the ADG Show on YouTube are Fatal Fumes, Grand Theft Auto, Ignition & SuperSpeed as they date to 1995-1997 being around the time that DOS Computers died out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Oh, okay

Evening, Cy.
On ADG Pro, the Speedrun attempts for Donald Duck's Playground is shown & its patterns for each Difficulty for DOS, C64 & PC Booter.

A PC Booter is a program that starts up automatically when the computer starts up. One Example being a Windows Installer from a Windows Setup Disc from 95, 98, 2000, XP, 7 & 10, to name a few.

I hope by August that Death Rally gets Reviewed as its one answer I can think of to the hints shown:
"Last 2D Racing Game for DOS using an Overhead View & while racing games made the jump to 3D, 2D Racing died out but some Developers took a shot at making a 2D Racing Game..."

The other answers I can think of that are close to this mystery review on the ADG Show on YouTube are Fatal Fumes, Grand Theft Auto, Ignition & SuperSpeed as they date to 1995-1997 being around the time that DOS Computers died out.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:27 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Oh, okay

Evening, Cy.

Okay

Evening. What's new?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:32 pm
CrystBalfast
Evening. What's new?
Nothing much, just watching youtube  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:44 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Evening. What's new?

Playing Diablo 2 and finished working on 3 Steam Guides earlier  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Evening. What's new?

Okay. started watching a live stream of a randomizer for Zelda Ocarina of Time  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:55 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Evening. What's new?

Okay. started watching a live stream of a randomizer for Zelda Ocarina of Time

Regular or Master Quest?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games