Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Evening. What's new?
Nothing much, just watching youtube

Playing Diablo 2 and finished working on 3 Steam Guides earlier
Okay. started watching a live stream of a randomizer for Zelda Ocarina of Time

Regular or Master Quest?
no idea. didn't watch from the start and the title doesn't mention it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:10 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Evening. What's new?
Nothing much, just watching youtube

Regular or Master Quest?

Have you done a Speedrun before? It took me 2 Hours to beat Mega Man 11. I could add the Double Gear System to a Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Game.

The Double Gear System greatly increases Speed and Power of Machines in Mega Man 11 but was considered too dangerous to continue since Dr. Wily was going to use it as a Robotic Weapon should it be completed, so it was shut down by the Robot University because they feared it in the opening cutscene before the Title Screen  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Regular or Master Quest?

Have you done a Speedrun before? It took me 2 Hours to beat Mega Man 11. I could add the Double Gear System to a Legends of the Hidden Temple OOC Game.

The Double Gear System greatly increases Speed and Power of Machines in Mega Man 11 but was considered too dangerous to continue since Dr. Wily was going to use it as a Robotic Weapon should it be completed, so it was shut down by the Robot University because they feared it in the opening cutscene before the Title Screen
yeah, but right now, I can only recall doing a speedrun on Silent hill 1 (around 1 hour) and Nier Gestalt (around 5 hours)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:45 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Regular or Master Quest?

yeah, but right now, I can only recall doing a speedrun on Silent hill 1 (around 1 hour) and Nier Gestalt (around 5 hours)

I beat Devil May Cry 1 HD with No Continues/Yellow Orbs on Normal Mode some time ago.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:50 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Regular or Master Quest?

I beat Devil May Cry 1 HD with No Continues/Yellow Orbs on Normal Mode some time ago.
okay. beated it once years ago  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:56 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Regular or Master Quest?

There's various Walkthrough & Playthrough Challenge Types
No Continues = Bans the use of Items that allows a player to continue should the player lose the game. (In Persona, the player would NOT use a Dusk Plume as they allow the player to continue fighting should the leader be killed by enemies)

Any Percentage = Anything Goes
Completion = All Main & Optional Goals

Just to name a few as there's some other types of Challenges for Games
Warpless = Bans the use of Warp Zones to Skip entire Levels
True Story = Main Storyline including the Last Story
and more.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:58 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

No Continues = Bans the use of Items that allows a player to continue should the player lose the game. (In Persona, the player would NOT use a Dusk Plume as they allow the player to continue fighting should the leader be killed by enemies)

and more.
Okay  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:09 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

and more.
Okay

In Spy Fox 1's Key Wallet Path, there's an easy to get it as there's a Laser Safe Puzzle, the hint you're given is that the Red Laser goes to the Red Circuit while the Blue Laser goes to the Blue Circuit.

The Fastest way to do it is to use as few mirrors as possible to away from the Key Wallet so that it reaches the Top Left Red Socket with the Red Laser while the Blue Laser reaches the Bottom Left Blue Socket.

This would be called an Underpar Mirror Challenge when Speedrunning Spy Fox if the Key Wallet Path is used.
Underpar Puzzles = Solving a Puzzle (Inventory Adventure, etc) in few steps as possible.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:11 pm
CrystBalfast

In Spy Fox 1's Key Wallet Path, there's an easy to get it as there's a Laser Safe Puzzle, the hint you're given is that the Red Laser goes to the Red Circuit while the Blue Laser goes to the Blue Circuit.

The Fastest way to do it is to use as few mirrors as possible to away from the Key Wallet so that it reaches the Top Left Red Socket with the Red Laser while the Blue Laser reaches the Bottom Left Blue Socket.
Okay. never heard about that game before  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:20 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Its an Adventure Game.
There's also other Challenges for Speedruns or playthroughs

For Ace Attorney & LA Norie, some challenges would be called...
Sherlock Lives = You can't give a wrong answer that costs Health or lowers your Rank. This is Really Tricky as you need REALLY Pay Attention in the Game and think about your answer as you look through the dossiers & items in the Ace Attorney Games BEFORE giving your answer.

Eagle Eye = Examine all Surroundings for Clues & Leads without missing anything important

Flawless = No Mistake Run. Which means you must complete a story with the Highest Rank Possible without making a mistake in the game that cost health or will effect your Rank. In early CSI Games, you can't ask for help as it will lower your score. This subchallenge would be called Hintless.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:21 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Its an Adventure Game.

For Ace Attorney & LA Norie, two challenges would be called...
Sherlock Lives = You can't give a wrong answer that costs Health or lowers your Rank. This is Really Tricky as you need REALLY Pay Attention in the Game and think about your answer as you look through the dossiers & items in the Ace Attorney Games BEFORE giving your answer.

Eagle Eye = Examine all Surroundings for Clues & Leads without missing anything important

Flawless = No Mistake Run which you must complete a story with the Highest Rank Possible.
Okay  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:23 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Its an Adventure Game.

Flawless = No Mistake Run which you must complete a story with the Highest Rank Possible.
Okay

In early CSI Games, you can't ask for help as it will lower your score. This challenge would be called Hintless Run. A Hintless Run being a Challenge you need to solve the Puzzle without using any hints.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Its an Adventure Game.

Okay

In early CSI Games, you can't ask for help as it will lower your score. This challenge would be called Hintless Run. A Hintless Run being a Challenge you need to solve the Puzzle without using any hints.
okay  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:48 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Its an Adventure Game.

Okay

okay

Heard of Midnight Club? Its a Racing Game similar to Need for Speed  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:01 am
CrystBalfast
Heard of Midnight Club? Its a Racing Game similar to Need for Speed
I don't think so. I don't really play any racing games (the only ones I can think of that I've played is the first Mario Kart and (if it counts) Crazy Taxi)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games