Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:59 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Heard of Midnight Club? Its a Racing Game similar to Need for Speed
I don't think so. I don't really play any racing games (the only ones I can think of that I've played is the first Mario Kart and (if it counts) Crazy Taxi)

Heard of Brain Dead 13?
While it looks like a Cartoon Game, its a QTE Game or Quicktime Event Game. The First Game that used this was Dragon's Lair as it used Laserdisc Syncing to allow playback depending on the timing of the Player's Actions to proceed or redo an area. Its for PC, Windows, DOS, PS1 & 3DO.

In Dragon's Lair, it had flashing indicators on what the player should be timing for and what to do while Brain Dead 13 is Trial & Error as it has no visual indicators.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
I don't think so. I don't really play any racing games (the only ones I can think of that I've played is the first Mario Kart and (if it counts) Crazy Taxi)

Heard of Brain Dead 13?
While it looks like a Cartoon Game, its a QTE Game or Quicktime Event Game. The First Game that used this was Dragon's Lair as it used Laserdisc Syncing to allow playback depending on the timing of the Player's Actions to proceed or redo an area. Its for PC, Windows, DOS, PS1 & 3DO.

In Dragon's Lair, it had flashing indicators on what the player should be timing for and what to do while Brain Dead 13 is Trial & Error as it has no visual indicators.
Okay. Never heard of Brain Dead before, and never played any of the Dragon's Lair games  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:04 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of Brain Dead 13?

Okay. Never heard of Brain Dead before, and never played any of the Dragon's Lair games

So in the RP Guild, we can talk about games in the OOC Section.
Anyway, heard of Afterlife? Its a Disney SimCity like Windows & DOS game where it looks like a SimCity 2000 Reskin in some ways as in that game as a pair of advisors & Lore behind structures with artwork. The Game does have a difficulty select which determines how many silver pennies you start with how often SimCity Like Disasters occur. This was 1996.

Oh and one of the advisors in the game is voiced by Rebecca Arthur, she voiced the Angel Advisor in the game.

In most City Builders, there's 3 zoning: Residential, Commercial & Industrial but in Afterlife, all 7 Zoning Areas are Residential Areas. The best way to win that game would be to reach all the Milestones but its easy to lose in that game. While earning Silver Pennies is a bit harder than the Tax Rate in SimCity in a way  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:11 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of Brain Dead 13?

Anyway, heard of Afterlife? Its a Disney SimCity like Windows & DOS game where it looks like a SimCity 2000 Reskin in some ways as in that game as a pair of advisors & Lore behind structures with artwork. The Game does have a difficulty select which determines how many silver pennies you start with how often SimCity Like Disasters occur. This was 1996.

Oh and one of the advisors in the game is voiced by Rebecca Arthur, she voiced the Angel Advisor in the game.

In most City Builders, there's 3 zoning: Residential, Commercial & Industrial but in Afterlife, all 7 Zoning Areas are Residential Areas. The best way to win that game would be to reach all the Milestones but its easy to lose in that game.
Never heard of that either. If it's only for pc, then it's not too strange since I don't keep up with pc-titles unless they are part of series I'm interested in and for some reason only available for pc  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:20 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of Brain Dead 13?

In most City Builders, there's 3 zoning: Residential, Commercial & Industrial but in Afterlife, all 7 Zoning Areas are Residential Areas. The best way to win that game would be to reach all the Milestones but its easy to lose in that game.
Never heard of that either. If it's only for pc, then it's not too strange since I don't keep up with pc-titles unless they are part of series I'm interested in and for some reason only available for pc

SimCity was also for the Super Nintendo.
In SimCity SNES, there's 2 Power Sources, Coal which pollutes and Nuclear which doesn't pollute normally but should it melt down, it does not end well if its not maintained.
In addition to Zoning, there's also other buildings that need maintaining such as Fire & Police Stations. Later versions, have the player connect Sewer Treat, Sanitation, Water Reservoirs & Power Poles to buildings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:22 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of Brain Dead 13?

In SimCity SNES, there's 2 Power Sources, Coal which pollutes and Nuclear which doesn't pollute normally but should it melt down, it does not end well if its not maintained.
In addition to Zoning, there's also other buildings that need maintaining such as Fire & Police Stations. Later versions, have the player connect Sewer Treat, Sanitation, Water Reservoirs & Power Poles to buildings.
have played a little of Simcity on the snes  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:26 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Heard of Brain Dead 13?

Cool. Isn't SimCity on the SNES Classic Edition?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I don't think it is (at least I don't recall seeing it on my snes mini)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:07 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I don't think it is (at least I don't recall seeing it on my snes mini)

Afternoon. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was one of Epic's last 2D Games before going 3D with the Unreal Engine.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jazz Jackrabbit 1-2 are fun games where you play as a Green Space Rabbit where you fight turtles as it looks inspired by 3 series, TMNT, Sonic the Hedgehog and Bucky O'Hare.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:38 am
CrystBalfast

Afternoon. Jazz Jackrabbit 2 was one of Epic's last 2D Games before going 3D with the Unreal Engine.
Jazz Jackrabbit 1-2 are fun games where you play as a Green Space Rabbit where you fight turtles as it looks inspired by 3 series, TMNT, Sonic the Hedgehog and Bucky O'Hare.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:32 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

What games would you like to talk about?
Web Games, Consoles? There's one Web Game I like, the Burger Shop Games.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I mostly only play console games. Can't think of any specific to talk about though  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:39 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

I mostly only play console games. Can't think of any specific to talk about though

Okay. Death Rally got reviewed today on Ancient DOS Games. It was also one of the Last Apogee Games of the 1990s & where Remedy got its start.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:41 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay. Death Rally got reviewed today on Ancient DOS Games. It was also one of the Last Apogee Games of the 1990s.
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:04 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay. Death Rally got reviewed today on Ancient DOS Games. It was also one of the Last Apogee Games of the 1990s.
I see

Hello.
Some Computer Disks had PC Mags or Magazine PCs like the Software Catalogs from Epic, Safari, Apogee, 3D Realms, Id, Softkey, Softdisk and more. This was back when the Internet was coming into play.

Death Rally from Remedy for DOS looks like one of the Second to Last DOS Games from Apogee. The anime mugshots for the player icons in that game look like they're from Speed Racer in a way.
Anyway, I hope to see the Story trailer for Sonic Frontiers soon.
SpongeBob is also getting a new game called The Cosmic Shake which is also a platformer like Battle for Bikini Bottom, even though I'm stuck on the Downtown Level in that game as there's Golden Spatulas & Sweat Socks I can't reach in the Level as I don't have certain character skills unlocked at the moment  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games