Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Hello.
Some Computer Disks had PC Mags or Magazine PCs like the Software Catalogs from Epic, Safari, Apogee, 3D Realms, Id, Softkey, Softdisk and more. This was back when the Internet was coming into play.

Death Rally from Remedy for DOS looks like one of the Second to Last DOS Games from Apogee. The anime mugshots for the player icons in that game look like they're from Speed Racer in a way.
Anyway, I hope to see the Story trailer for Sonic Frontiers soon.
SpongeBob is also getting a new game called The Cosmic Shake which is also a platformer like Battle for Bikini Bottom, even though I'm stuck on the Downtown Level in that game as there's Golden Spatulas & Sweat Socks I can't reach in the Level as I don't have certain character skills unlocked at the moment
Okay  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:35 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello.
Some Computer Disks had PC Mags or Magazine PCs like the Software Catalogs from Epic, Safari, Apogee, 3D Realms, Id, Softkey, Softdisk and more. This was back when the Internet was coming into play.

Death Rally from Remedy for DOS looks like one of the Second to Last DOS Games from Apogee. The anime mugshots for the player icons in that game look like they're from Speed Racer in a way.
SpongeBob is also getting a new game called The Cosmic Shake which is also a platformer like Battle for Bikini Bottom, even though I'm stuck on the Downtown Level in that game as there's Golden Spatulas & Sweat Socks I can't reach in the Level as I don't have certain character skills unlocked at the moment
Okay

Hiya. I found another ChevTech Catalog for DOS. Its dated 1988. Like the 1987 Version, it was also made for DOS Computers and like the Buick Dimensions, Ford Simulators, BMV Driving Machine and Volvo Road Rally, they came from their dealerships back in the day if a person requested one.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello.

Okay

Hiya. I found another ChevTech Catalog for DOS. Its dated 1988. Like the 1987 Version, it was also made for DOS Computers and like the Buick Dimensions, Ford Simulators, BMV Driving Machine and Volvo Road Rally, they came from their dealerships back in the day if a person requested one.
I see  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:54 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello.

Okay

I see

It has some nice car images to look at as this was before the internet  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello.

Okay

I see

Okay  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:16 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello.

Okay

I see

Okay

Ever seen a DiskMag before? Its a Magazine with Computer Disk or CD with it.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:36 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

Used to buy a Swedish Playstation magazine that had demo-discs with each number (sadly only lasted three years before they stopped selling it)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:03 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Okay

Used to buy a Swedish Playstation magazine that had demo-discs with each number (sadly only lasted three years before they stopped selling it)

I looked at the ChevTech Disk Drive 1988 Catalog and the car images looked pretty good. The Picture of the Suburban Superwagon 88 looks nice in an IBM CGA, EGA Graphics that looks like its seen on BBS or Bulletin Board Systems  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:30 am
CrystBalfast
I looked at the ChevTech Disk Drive 1988 Catalog and the car images looked pretty good. The Picture of the Suburban Superwagon 88 looks nice in an IBM CGA, EGA Graphics that looks like its seen on BBS or Bulletin Board Systems
Okay  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:37 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Okay

Nice Angel avatar cosplay. What's new? I found another DiskMag like DOS Program. Car and Driver Test Drive from 1993, is a DOS Game that's based on the Car Magazine of the same name since it looks like a CD or Floppy Disk Magazine in some ways.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:39 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Okay

Nice Angel avatar cosplay. What's new? I found another DiskMag like DOS Program. Car and Driver Test Drive from 1993, is a DOS Game that's based on the Car Magazine of the same name since it looks like a CD or Floppy Disk Magazine in some ways.
Thanks.
Not doing much, just watching youtube  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:19 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Okay

Thanks.
Not doing much, just watching youtube

User Image
So in the RP Guild's OOC, you can stick around and I hope to tell you more about some game finds. As for the RP Characters, what will we do with them?

Anyway, heard of McDonald Land for DOS? Its a platformer from 1992.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Have no idea.
Also, I don't play pc-games, so I've not heard of that game  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:37 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Have no idea.

We can make a characters Storage Section of the OOC if you like.
Some McDonald's Games did appear on SEGA Genesis and Game Gear.
Speaking of Genesis, the Genesis Mini 2 is coming.

As for Persona 3 Remastered, we don't know when it will come out. Maybe the Remastered Version of P3 will give the player Infinite Retries on the Safety Difficulty and its settings would be Safety, Easy, Normal, Hard, Merciless, as in Persona 5 Royal Edition or they can give the player 10-30 Retries on Safety & Easy like the PSP Version.

In Persona 4-5, Very Easy, Beginner & Safety gives Retries BOTH In Battle and in Midnight Worlds?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Have no idea.

We can make a characters Storage Section of the OOC if you like.
Some McDonald's Games did appear on SEGA Genesis and Game Gear.
Speaking of Genesis, the Genesis Mini 2 is coming.

As for Persona 3 Remastered, we don't know when it will come out. Maybe the Remastered Version of P3 will give the player Infinite Retries on the Safety Difficulty and its settings would be Safety, Easy, Normal, Hard, Merciless, as in Persona 5 Royal Edition or they can give the player 10-30 Retries on Safety & Easy like the PSP Version.

In Persona 4-5, Very Easy, Beginner & Safety gives Retries BOTH In Battle and in Midnight Worlds?
Don't remember.
Also no need for another storage thread (I don't even understand the point in having one)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games