Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Ressick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:55 pm
LadyDelaidra
Ok everyone, I think I've come to a decision about the normal list. ^^;;;

After Christmas (and the special slimes ;D) I'm going to nuke the current thread and remake it. x___x;
Everyone's orders in there will have to be reposted, but I'll make a list of the people who ordered originally and they will recieve their order for free. (But please don't order 20 fully customizable slimes, okie dokie?)

I really am sorry, but I mew with fright everytime I go near that list. ;-;

I'll cancel all those trades when I hop on Labby next.

Again, I really am sorry, but hey, everyone who ordered gets free slimes, so yay, right? :D

Does this mean that the shop opening's goin' to take longer?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:03 pm
trustburntbymedia
PlantMage
Well then you must lead a life that you consider very frustrating, to not have patience in today's world.

And... I see not how clearly defining virtue determines patience...

*stands on head and looks rather confused* hmm...you use big words? Your mean and grandiloquent!

ninja If you want to say I'm acting "lofty," then I shall say you used the wrong "your." That... and... No, never mind.  

PlantMage

Ethan Ressick

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:09 pm
PlantMage
trustburntbymedia
PlantMage
Well then you must lead a life that you consider very frustrating, to not have patience in today's world.

*stands on head and looks rather confused* hmm...you use big words? Your mean and grandiloquent!

ninja If you want to say I'm acting "lofty," then I shall say you used the wrong "your." That... and... No, never mind.
xp *sticks out tounge at you, sees creepy death thing over your shoulder, quickly stops and turns pretend it never happened* sweatdrop So what if I used the wrong your, this isn't my English class and you knew what I meant... domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:10 pm
domokun ?

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Bishsume

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:10 pm
trustburntbymedia
PlantMage
trustburntbymedia
PlantMage

xp *sticks out tounge at you, sees creepy death thing over your shoulder, quickly stops and turns pretend it never happened* sweatdrop So what if I used the wrong your, this isn't my English class and you knew what I meant... domokun

Yeah, but English isn't just another class; It is a language! scream
(Which, by the way, you seem to be butchering. gonk )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:19 pm
All spelling/grammar complaints aside, to answer the main question; Yes, the list will not open until the new year. However, we've got some awesome Christmas slimes coming out. ;D (Trust me, they're cute~<33)

So, please guys, be patient and have pity on LadyD, Meri and Cassi. x___x; heart

We are trying our best, really. <33  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:21 pm
Can't wait for the Christmas Slimes!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:46 pm
and it's very much appreciated, ladyd! heart

okay, all these complaints are getting annoying.

@trustburntbymedia: to reiterate, the silky slime ordering thread is not going to open anytime soon. you can check in the next minute, the next hour, the next day, or even the next week, and it will not open. the people who are making silky slimes have to balance it with the things they have to do in real life, and all of us know that real life is much more important.

i understand how you feel about not being able to order silky slimes. i too discovered them when the ordering thread was closed and i had to wait for a really long time before it opened. a lot of people quietly and patiently waited for a long time before they got their silky slimes. some hung out in here and chatted about other things, some hung out in waiting rooms, some lurked. a lot of people want silky slimes while the ordering thread is closed, but they didn't make a nuisance of themselves.

you whining, pouting, crying, and complaining is not going to help the ordering thread open anytime soon, and it's not a pleasant thing for people to see such posts of yours whenever they come to check up on this thread. it looks like the only thing those posts are doing is to really stress the people who fill silky slime orders, and that's not nice.

cardi

Cat

PlantMage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:54 pm
BlazingFlower
trustburntbymedia
PlantMage
trustburntbymedia
PlantMage

Yeah, but English isn't just another class; It is a language! scream
(Which, by the way, you seem to be butchering. gonk )

Merci. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:22 pm
cardi
*prostrates herself before dragon bound*

i am not worthy! gonk heart
*picks you up* No prostrating.

You are too. I just happen to have very little life offline. sweatdrop  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:06 am
LadyD: Did I miss something? ^^; I cleared out all the orders in the regular shop thread a few days ago. Cassi's still taking care of the breeding lab as best I know. I also cleared out the remaining Thanksgiving slimes and there's just one order remaining for which we hadn't received a trade. And the "My First Slime" thread is my responsibility. So...there's only one order that you still need to take care of, sweets, and it's just one Thanksgiving slime. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:02 am
...Wow, do I ever feel stupid. xD;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Thanks you Meri. ^^;;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:04 am
dragon bound
cardi
*prostrates herself before dragon bound*

i am not worthy! gonk heart
*picks you up* No prostrating.

You are too. I just happen to have very little life offline. sweatdrop

whee heart

i... don't have a life... gonk

so... many... people... wearing... jolly hatsssss... eek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:35 am
*huggles mine* It was kinda a giftu from Meri~ xD  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

Ethan Ressick

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:54 pm
I formally apologize to all that I am stressing out, harming, offending, etc. I will quit posting here (for now) because I have quite literally nothing of any sort of value to say here...mainly because I don't know most of you and don't have any creative or technical input for the crew of Silky Slimes other than I'd like to know how you do what you do and if there's any way I can help... biggrin  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games