Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ethan Ressick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:55 am
sweatdrop I don't mean to be a nuisance (it just happens), but do any of you know about how much longer until the christmassy things are done? confused Please don't yell at me if you don't know or don't want me asking...it's just that...people are yellin' at me because they bought me stuff on gaia for Christmas heart and I haven't given them anything in return...but I have slime things bein' ordered and I'm talkin' too much so I'm gonna shut up.... redface  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:10 pm
ummm i have 2 questions. how much do people normally send for the first slime? and are the special christmas slimes now (trees) only the tree or is the tree a base/backround?  

crazy joe 58

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:55 pm
trustburntbymedia: Slimes are done when they are done.

crazy joe 58: First question.
LabTech143
Step Two: Send a trade for however much you want to LabTech143.

I quoted that from the My First Slime thread. Keep in mind though "trades of one gold will make the Slimes cry." (also quoted from Labby).
I don't know how much people pay but it probly varies.
Second question.
Special Slimes, like the Thanksgiving and Christmas Slimes, come as they are shown. For an extra 5,000 gold (per tree) you can have the ornament or lightbulb Slimes colors changed.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:27 pm
ok thanks for answering but can anyone tell me about how much they payed so i have a good idea. and it's kinda dissapointing that the tree with slime lights (the skinny slimes) can't be a backround.  

crazy joe 58

Amalphea

Thirteenth Diedrich

14,075 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:47 pm
I haven't bought any My First Slimes but if I remeber right I payed about 200 gold for each of the Slimes in my first order.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:33 pm
i was thinking 500g but ill pay mabey 350 for a slime. anyone think that sounds unfair?  

crazy joe 58

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:32 am
I paid 3k for the first Slime I bought ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:16 am
the "my first slime" thread only allows you to buy a slime. no accesssories, emotes, or bases. just the slime so thats why i'm asking. i don't think your first slime was just the slime and nothing else.  

crazy joe 58

Ethan Ressick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:10 am
dragon bound
trustburntbymedia: Slimes are done when they are done.

crazy joe 58: First question.
LabTech143
Step Two: Send a trade for however much you want to LabTech143.

I quoted that from the My First Slime thread. Keep in mind though "trades of one gold will make the Slimes cry." (also quoted from Labby).
I don't know how much people pay but it probly varies.
Second question.
Special Slimes, like the Thanksgiving and Christmas Slimes, come as they are shown. For an extra 5,000 gold (per tree) you can have the ornament or lightbulb Slimes colors changed.

*sticks out tounge*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:27 pm
whee Il est un petit enfant.  

PlantMage

Amalphea

Thirteenth Diedrich

14,075 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:09 pm
trustburntbymedia
*sticks out tounge*
That was uncalled for. If you didn't want the answer I gave you then you shouldn't have asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:24 pm
PlantMage
whee Il est un petit enfant.

Oui~ *shakes head sadly* -___-;

Ok guys, we've hit a snag in the Christmas slimes. My ImageReday decided it doesn't wanna work for me right now. @___x;
Everytime I try to work on the ornament slimes orders, it freezes. x___x; I'm gonna talk to Meri and see what we can do about it. heart  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

chewyurfood

7,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:37 pm
LadyDelaidra
Oui~ *shakes head sadly* -___-;

Ok guys, we've hit a snag in the Christmas slimes. My ImageReday decided it doesn't wanna work for me right now. @___x;
Everytime I try to work on the ornament slimes orders, it freezes. x___x; I'm gonna talk to Meri and see what we can do about it. heart

Good luck fixing it!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:22 pm
crazy joe 58
the "my first slime" thread only allows you to buy a slime. no accesssories, emotes, or bases. just the slime so thats why i'm asking. i don't think your first slime was just the slime and nothing else.

Actually, her's was. She ordered way back when you could only get a slime with the dirt base and the flower. Nothing else. heart

And thanks. @___x;  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

xuvrette

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:16 pm
Make RARE existance.

After busying with Christmas art and edits, finally ahve time to re-cap what Meave have miss all through the 2 months, busying of school project.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games