Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KierEmJ

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:04 am
User Image
Ha ha haaaa~

User Image

How lame of me. whee

And I'll bet someone's already pointed this out. =) Let me have my fun.. =( I've had a bad day. *sigh*

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:52 am
Hehe XD

Ok, I have a day off in a few days, so hopefully I can punch out some slimes soon. :3  

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 pm
*is finally able to rebirth my modem* gah died on me right at the end of the last event.. one week with out internet sucked so bad.. every time I watched tv, or saw someone walking past I was thinking of what Gaia items would make up their out fit.. *has no life*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:40 pm
*ahaha* That's awesome. XD We have 1337 users.

Ooh, and welcome back to the internet, dragon bound. ^^  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:57 pm
Aw, we no longer have 1337 users. And...wow, a lot of people joined in just a couple of days. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:59 am
just a warning to those who intend to donate to this guild....DONT DO IT....fact is there are four or five individuals who run this guild....only one of them is even worth talking to....your lucky if you get your slime and then even luckier if you can post it on your signature....I hope you get to read this before they delete it as they would rather you not know....they do not ask for donations so dont think buy giving them anything it will better your standings....these guys dont care and all they will ever say in responce is that they work full time jobs and dont have the time for Gaians...perhaps then they should not have a guild....Beware and keep your gold....  

om749om

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:14 am
-_________-;

For anyone wondering what's going on: A certain user sent me a PM asking where her super special donation slimey was. She claimed to have donated 5ooog to the guild and wanted a special donation slime. I told her we don't do that and to just wait for Meriko to finish her slime order.

And now, she's using random mules to spam our guild and in essence yell at me for having a full time job. It makes LadyD cry. T___T  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:02 am
She's blaming us for her own inability to understand Photobucket, too. *points to line about being "lucky" if you can get your Slime into your sig*

She's also pointing out the obvious, in regards to multiple users running the Guild and that donating doesn't make you any better than the other Guild members. Labby's profile states that he's a shared account and never once have we done anything to indicate that donators would get preferential treatment.

She's also well on her way to getting banned, considering she's muling through a mod-owned Guild xd

I do wonder which of us she's referring to as the only Guild crew member being worth talking to.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

beaked_beaked653

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:38 am
Seems to me as if she...and we are assuming you mean the he posting the negative...is just speaking their mind...things that aren't true don't need to be defended...having he/she banned seems a bit trifle but what do I know...I too have never received my slime either way and when you state that he/she claims to have donated 5000g...are you saying that he/she never did? Gaia keeps records of all trades as well as gifts given and emails sent for security reasons...long after accounts get banned they still have those records...it should be easy to check out...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:56 am
No, we're not denying she* donated**. I checked before she was banned from the Guild, and she had in fact donated.

But shortly after donating she demanded to know where her "super special donator Slime" was.

We don't offer super special donator Slimes. Never have, never will. Having been informed of this, she decided to react as if she were a victim of some crime, rather than simply admitting she lost 5k to baseless assumptions. She also never asked for help putting her Slime*** into her sig, so I don't even know why she brought it up when it's more than obvious, looking around the Guild, that it is in fact possible to put them into a sig.

Her main account has been banned from the Guild and if this continues her account itself is going to be banned for spam and harrassment - her use of mules will not prevent this, as muling to escape punishment can actually result in harsher punishment, depending on the crime.

*The original account is female, or at least has a female avi

**I'm assuming LadyD used the word "claimed" simply because she didn't attempt to verify said claim until after the user was banned from the Guild, at which point any donations the user made are no longer listed as they are now a nonmember.

***She has received her Slime. There's a PM from her in Labby's inbox thanking us for it.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:13 pm
*pets Cassi*

Thanks sweetie~ <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:44 pm
I've sent the latest mule a PM offering them the option of talking things out with me. It's useless for her (assuming "her" since the originating account is female) to keep spamming text in this guild which every other person in this guild knows to be false or simply a misunderstanding. *shrug*

Hopefully this can be talked out, and if not we'll just keep removing the spam. ^^  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:40 pm
*snugs LadyD* heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:40 am
is it possible to have different coloured eyes for silky slime  

PsiFork

Aged Browser

2,275 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

LadyDelaidra

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:56 pm
meassface2
is it possible to have different coloured eyes for silky slime

Yes, it is. <3  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games