Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:00 pm
*rolls through*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:44 pm
*is bowled over*  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cartagia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:54 am
*leaps out of the way*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:16 am
rofl heart  

cardi

Cat

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:38 am
*Stops and helps Meriko up* Sorry about that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:45 pm
No worries. XD  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:54 pm
*climbs up into the rafters*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:33 am
*rofl* That reminds me of fantasy chat-based roleplay. XD Whenever you walked into a tavern, there was bound to be someone up in the rafters, sitting in a dark corner, or gazing into the ever-present fire.

I would have urges to make a tavern myself and have it be a round room with no corners, brightly lit from all angles, and with an un-beamed dome roof. Try lurking mysteriously in THAT.

I am a smarty pants roleplayer at times. Generally when someone ridiculously beautiful or handsome would walk in, my character would privately think to themselves that they were nothing special. >3 You can only handle so many cerulean eyes and ruby lips, you know?  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:17 am
Meriko
Try lurking mysteriously in THAT.
*huddles under a table* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:04 pm
*pokies cassidy's flame pants sig heart .

ooh, a tavern sounds like a good idea. a silky slime tavern, perhaps? but how will teh slimes hold teh beer mugs? oh noes!

everybody liking teh st. paddy's event so far? heart

cardi

Cat

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:39 am
xd The slimes will just have to climb inside the mugs and hope they can drink it all up before they drown. wink

I think this event is sweet and easy. ^^ So I like it!

Meriko - I hate those 'mysterious stranger' characters, and anyone who is 'flawlessly handsome/beautiful'. I like your way of dealing them them. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:10 pm
*builds spherical hamster ball tavern and interior furnishings made entirely of magical self-illuminating material and throws Cassi in* XD

Cartagia: I tried to play fairly standard-looking people. Or at least, not drop-dead gorgeous with anti-grav DD boobs or muscles from here to Mongolia. Standard, Earth-based hair color and eyes, and restricted powers and talents. XD  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

cardi

Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:21 pm
yeah, this event is a refreshing change from the typical forum post-o-ramas. although now i'm torn about what clover items to collect now that i got all three. hrm, choices, choices...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:03 pm
I only play "beautiful" characters if there is an actual reason they should be like that (for example, one of them works on the basis that she can manipulate people with her charisma and looks, and that it makes her arrogant) otherwise I don't mention it at all. And I despise all-powerful characters just because they get played so often. It kinda makes an RP look silly when everyone can talk to animals/is an ace with a gun/etc...  

Cartagia

molten_quicksilver

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:56 pm
COOL! Someone who shares my views on that sort of thing!! A vast, VAST majority of my characters have brown hair and brown eyes. Does that mean they're boring? NO! It means I do so much more with their history and personality that they'll stick out ANYWAY, without being perfect! My characters all have flaws of some sort, and positives! For example, my dear Riley.

Name: Riley
Age: 15 (Yeah, most of my characters don't fit into your usual age groups either. I have people in their thirties, a couple in their fifties. There're a few in their twenties, but they're the ones I've roleplayed from birth. They have an excuse.)
Looks: Brown hair, brown eyes. She's short for her age and is touchy about it. (Not to the point of being an Ed from FMA though) Generally wears a light blue jacket over a tshirt of some sort, white sneakers, and jeans.
Species/Profession: Blood Dragon Vampire/vampire slayer. Yeah, it's weird, but she's dedicated to her job. (There's this huge-normus side story to her, you've gotta understand that before you get why she's a vampire vampire slayer.)
Flaws: Her main one is being stubborn to the point of making herself miserable just to stop from giving in. She gets lazy without a cause.
Positives: VERY determined, willing to learn.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games