Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marinazzle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:19 am
Hey I have a question... Is it ok to post silky slimes on your profile?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:43 am
Raerean: *ahaha* I love random facts like that. XD

marinazzle: Certainly. You can post them in journals, profiles, and other places on Gaia Online where you want to show off or collect your pets. ^^  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:18 pm
*gnaws on black giftbox* It was too good to be true. XD I'm happy about the return of the sootface though. The last one that I knew of (Sevi Rais) got re-saved some months ago. There's the Solar headdress version of the sootface of course but it's not quite the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:39 pm
silky slimes are soo cute!!  

Angel Daisuki

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:08 pm
I miss seeing the old sootface avatars and the 2004 zombie skins.

Blah I forgot what else I was gunna say.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 pm
I miss the Invisi-bone glitch. XD I was so sad when the Admins made the announcement that glitched avatars wouldn't be allowed any longer. Merikitten used to be a bone bat.  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:27 pm
I had an invisi-bone ava for a few weeks. It was murder not changing my avatar. I dunno how the people who kept the glitches and zombie skin did it. I think I saved over the zombie skin 3 or 4 times on this account.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:06 am
Hah, I discovered a bald glitch today, and returned from a period of inactivity to find my avi had been unequipped xd sweatdrop Somehow a mouth had been put on it, though, and I had to delete & recreate it neutral

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:34 pm
Yeah, glitches are a no-no. If someone reports you or we stumble across your avatar it's strip time! XD

I think Sevi Rais had a mule account that was used for costume changes while the main remained InvisiBob. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:58 pm
Yeah, there was Sevi Rais and Sevi Rais.

Yeah, I don't mind the strip. I was expecting it. The mouth bothered me, tho neutral Unequipping myself doesn't make it appear, so being unequipped by outside forces shouldn't either.

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:51 pm
I guess the action isn't a regular "unequip all" action. After all, it's not like we hack into your account and manually re-dress your avatar. *heh*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:36 pm
*peeks in*
Hello
*doesn't know if anyone remembers him*

I've got a question for the administrators/owners of the silky slimes: awhile ago, I order a silky slime, my first one, in the new owners list, but after that, my internet was cut off for a long time. I just got the net back, and it is still very unstable, and when I first logged on, I discovered labtech delivering my silky slime.

Sadly, he's only a red x now. I guess my net didn't come back in time for me to log on, get him, and save him... gonk

So I was wondering, is there some way I can get him back? Or do I have to wait to order another slime? (and if that's the case, would I still be eligible for the first-time owners thread?)  

Ginkgoleaf

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:34 pm
alabaster1949: Here's your slimey. ^^ Please save him to your computer and/or your own webspace when you have a chance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:26 pm
Woot, I have him saved. whee
Thanks so much Meriko. heart  

Ginkgoleaf

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:40 am
Meriko
I guess the action isn't a regular "unequip all" action. After all, it's not like we hack into your account and manually re-dress your avatar. *heh*
Well why not scream Everyone knows mods can do anything to your account that you can. That's why you need to suspect them too when you get hacked! Mods know how to access your account so it'd be easy for them to do things like that! Rawr!

ninja

4laugh

In other news, I would like to file a formal complaint regarding the apparent total recreation of stripped avatars rather than their simply being unequipped.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games