Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manic Poll House

Back to Guilds

A Manic House of Polls! 

Tags: Poll, Whore, Spam, Friends, Amazing 

Reply Manic Poll House: Woot Woot!
Teh Official Post Your Pics Page! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Poll For the Picture Lovers.
  Because I accidently deleted the old one. xD
  <3
View Results

CrinkledStraw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:23 pm
User Image

Me acting dumb with my hair down (which is actually pretty rare because I'm usually to lazy to do anything with it).
xd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:15 am
CrinkledStraw, thanks so much. xd That cow was pretty darn awesome.

3nodding You be a luffly person, TOO. heart

.Pickle.Jar.

DeathSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:38 pm

User Image
My brother took this one. He was trying to be an artist or something with this pic. He loves black and white pics. They're cool.

User Image
User Image
Oh I love this one. I stole this hat from my grandpa that day. Didn't take it off for the whole day. It was awesome. He said he might give it to me. Yay.
User Image
My senior pic!
User Image
This was like two years ago. Wow I havn't changed much. Oh well.
User Image
The night of my senior pic.
User Image
Haha I took this one with my phone. I love it that its fuzzy!

Heres another!
My pic
This is one of my favorite! Its my dad and grandpa and i'm in the middle. This was my dad's wedding this past year. I was a bridesmaid.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:33 am
User Image here is my ugly pic if you look at to long burns a hole in your brain and dont mind that white blob thing after me  

Shroom_Masta2006

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 1:26 pm
Sure... why not post another pic of me here. whee

User Image

gonk I need to shave. lolz surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:51 pm
[BleedingHeart]

User Image

A big topugh guy like you enjoys the anime and or manga Azumanga Daioh...
Dear Journal, I have seen everything.  

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:53 pm
Caladbolg
[BleedingHeart]

User Image

Why thank you Cal. ^^ whee I love my personality. 4laugh I think its very unique. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:26 pm
[BleedingHeart]

User Image

Ohhh! You posted anotha pic! surprised heart heart I always love all your pics Adrian. heart That's kool that you love Azumanga too. 3nodding heart I love your personality too. 4laugh heart heart Your so awesome!1!!!111! whee heart  

Queen Cosmos

Eloquent Shopper

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:37 pm
Queen Cosmos
[BleedingHeart]

User Image

Ohhh! You posted anotha pic! surprised heart heart I always love all your pics Adrian. heart That's kool that you love Azumanga too. 3nodding heart I love your personality too. 4laugh heart heart Your so awesome!1!!!111! whee heart
Aww, Thank you sweetie. n_n heart Aww. I am glad you like all my pics. heart I took that one for you but decided to share another one with MPH. ^^ heart Aww. I am glad you love my personality. You always bring out the best in me my love. 4laugh heart heart You are so awesome my love. heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:03 pm
[BleedingHeart]
Aww, Thank you sweetie. n_n heart Aww. I am glad you like all my pics. heart I took that one for you but decided to share another one with MPH. ^^ heart Aww. I am glad you love my personality. You always bring out the best in me my love. 4laugh heart heart You are so awesome my love. heart heart
Your most welcome my love. ;o heart I love them. 3nodding heart Aww. That's nice love. Glad you posted it. x3 heart I do. You are one in a billion Adrian. heart It's good to be diffrent and stand out from the rest. heart Being like everyone else it boring. You should always embrace that. surprised heart I'm glad I do sweetie. n.n You bring out the best in me too. n.n heart  

Queen Cosmos

Eloquent Shopper

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:06 pm
Queen Cosmos
Your most welcome my love. ;o heart I love them. 3nodding heart Aww. That's nice love. Glad you posted it. x3 heart I do. You are one in a billion Adrian. heart It's good to be diffrent and stand out from the rest. heart Being like everyone else it boring. You should always embrace that. surprised heart I'm glad I do sweetie. n.n You bring out the best in me too. n.n heart
I am glad you love them sweetheart. heart heart I take all kinds of pictures just for you love. ^^ heart heart Aww. It is good to be different and stand out. I do embrace it. Aww. I am glad you do too. *kisses cheek* You are one in a billion my love. 4laugh heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:26 pm
[BleedingHeart]
I am glad you love them sweetheart. heart heart I take all kinds of pictures just for you love. ^^ heart heart Aww. It is good to be different and stand out. I do embrace it. Aww. I am glad you do too. *kisses cheek* You are one in a billion my love. 4laugh heart heart
I know you do. 4laugh Thank you sweetheart. n_n heart heart Yeah, I do and I always will! surprised heart *kisses back* heart Aww. *blush blush* Thank you Adrian. =) heart  

Queen Cosmos

Eloquent Shopper

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:39 pm
Queen Cosmos
I know you do. 4laugh Thank you sweetheart. n_n heart heart Yeah, I do and I always will! surprised heart *kisses back* heart Aww. *blush blush* Thank you Adrian. =) heart
Aww. You are most welcome sweetie. heart heart I am glad you always will. I will too my love. *hugs and kisses* heart Aww. I love you so much Sarah. ^^ heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:20 am
[BleedingHeart]
Caladbolg
[BleedingHeart]

User Image

Why thank you Cal. ^^ whee I love my personality. 4laugh I think its very unique. 3nodding
And that's why you rock, dude. Out loud, I may add.  

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord_Domo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:22 am
User Image

figured its about time I posted it... domokun  
Manic Poll House: Woot Woot!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games