Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:10 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello. I got stuck on Monster Bash HD Episode 1-4. In that level, there's blocks that can be pushed but I don't know how to do so.

Anyway, what's new with you?
Nothing much, just watching youtube

Cool. Have you tried CTR Crash Team Racing? I already beat the Remastered Story Mode with all Gems, all Time Relics, all Circuit Trophies, all Boss Keys & all CTR Tokens. The characters I liked in that Remastered Version are Team Aku Aku & Spyro.
Haven't played any of the Crash games

Just beat Quake Episode 3 on the PS4, one Episode left in the base game until the Final Stage.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Hello. I got stuck on Monster Bash HD Episode 1-4. In that level, there's blocks that can be pushed but I don't know how to do so.

Cool. Have you tried CTR Crash Team Racing? I already beat the Remastered Story Mode with all Gems, all Time Relics, all Circuit Trophies, all Boss Keys & all CTR Tokens. The characters I liked in that Remastered Version are Team Aku Aku & Spyro.

Just beat Quake Episode 3 on the PS4, one Episode left in the base game until the Final Stage.
Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:00 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

The Remastered version of Quake is for all systems and also one of the last Bethesda PS4 Games before Bethesda became an Xbox Exclusive.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

The Remastered version of Quake is for all systems and also one of the last Bethesda PS4 Games before Bethesda became an Xbox Exclusive.
okay, never played it before  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:34 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

okay, never played it before

I may reset some of my characters in my bios but we can still talk about games while you're here. Quake Episode 4, Stage 2 is really a tough one. Near the goal is a Crushing Trap and I can't get past it. Episode 4 is also the Hardest of the Base Game.

Speaking of which. Heard of Tails Adventure for the Game Gear? Its a Platformer but with elements akin to Metroid where you need to find items needed for progression.
In Tails Adventure, on Mobius, long before Tails met Sonic, Tails was relaxing on West Side Island until his home gets attacked by these angry birds for no reason. So its up to Tails to do something about these angry birds that attacked his island home.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:37 am
CrystBalfast
I may reset some of my characters in my bios but we can still talk about games while you're here. Quake Episode 4, Stage 2 is really a tough one. Near the goal is a Crushing Trap and I can't get past it. Episode 4 is also the Hardest of the Base Game.

Speaking of which. Heard of Tails Adventure for the Game Gear? Its a Platformer but with elements akin to Metroid where you need to find items needed for progression.
In Tails Adventure, on Mobius, long before Tails met Sonic, Tails was relaxing on West Side Island until his home gets attacked by these angry birds for no reason. So its up to Tails to do something about these angry birds that attacked his island home.
okay. Never had a game gear so I don't know what games it had  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:58 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

This was before Samus's Ledge Grab ability in Metroid Fusion in 2002 since Tails Adventure came out in 1995.

Example: NHL 96 Genesis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As with most old games, carts have contact pads which makes direct contact with the Console's Pins to complete the connection. The tighter the fit, the stronger the connection frequency would be as it takes a few meters to de-sync which is they need to made with ultra tight tolerances.

If the measurements of the cart are off by too much or too little, then the cart will take a considerable amount of force to put in and take out or the contact frequency will be too loose which would not complete the connection.

Circuit Boards for Game Carts normally contain a layer of gold plating on the contact points which makes up a stronger electrical connection & protect the underside layer of copper.

The problem is that if alcohol is used to clean out the cart, the gold plating would be stripped off along with scratches of what's left. Since doing it too much to deep clean does more harm to electronics than good as it should be a last resort when water cleaning isn't enough & you know that the old console has clean pins inside. When using water, use a dry Q-Tip following so as not to leave any moisture since Moisture can lead to corrosion & leave the cart in bad shape.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:02 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

This was before Samus's Ledge Grab ability in Metroid Fusion in 2002 since Tails Adventure came out in 1995.

As with most old games, carts have contact pads which makes direct contact with the Console's Pins to complete the connection. The tighter the fit, the stronger the connection frequency would be as it takes a few meters to de-sync which is they need to made with ultra tight tolerances.

If the measurements of the cart are off by too much or too little, then the cart will take a considerable amount of force to put in and take out or the contact frequency will be too loose which would not complete the connection.

Circuit Boards for Game Carts normally contain a layer of gold plating on the contact points which makes up a stronger electrical connection & protect the underside layer of copper.

The problem is that if alcohol is used to clean out the cart, the gold plating would be stripped off along with scratches of what's left. Since doing it too much to deep clean does more harm to electronics than good as it should be a last resort when water cleaning isn't enough & you know that the old console has clean pins inside. When using water, use a dry Q-Tip following so as not to leave any moisture since Moisture can lead to corrosion & leave the cart in bad shape.
I see  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:27 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:30 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Hope that helps.
Okay?  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:33 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Hope that helps.
Okay?

Yeah. While I restart my Drenden and the boys along with Comstock, I'll see what I can do in addition to Fillers.

Anyway, any new games came out? The Sonic Frontiers Pre-Orders just Started.

Heard of Strife? Its one of the Last DOOM Engine Games in the 1990s and was going to be Originally Developed by Mountain King & Published by Id, but that changed when the Lead Designer left Mountain King to join Rouge, Strife followed him.

However, BOTH the Shareware & Registered Versions are released together as part of the Veteran Edition of the Game.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:46 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Hope that helps.
Okay?

Yeah. While I restart my Drenden and the boys along with Comstock, I'll see what I can do in addition to Fillers.

I see. I haven't really kept track on upcoming games, aside from maybe when Persona 3-4, Crisis Core, FF7R2 and FF16 comes for ps4 and ps5 (even if it will take a while before I will be able to play the last two due to not having a ps5 yet)  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:47 am
CrystBalfast

Heard of Strife? Its one of the Last DOOM Engine Games in the 1990s and was going to be Originally Developed by Mountain King & Published by Id, but that changed when the Lead Designer left Mountain King to join Rouge, Strife followed him.

However, BOTH the Shareware & Registered Versions are released together as part of the Veteran Edition of the Game.

Never heard of it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:57 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

I see

Hope that helps.
Okay?

I see. I haven't really kept track on upcoming games, aside from maybe when Persona 3-4, Crisis Core, FF7R2 and FF16 comes for ps4 and ps5 (even if it will take a while before I will be able to play the last two due to not having a ps5 yet)

Crisis Core's getting a remaster along with Persona 3-4?
I hope to get a PS5 and get Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart.

What Version of Persona 4 Remaster will we be getting? Gold Edition?
And what Version of Persona 3 Remaster will we be getting? Festival Portable?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Hope that helps.
Okay?

Crisis Core's getting a remaster along with Persona 3-4?
I hope to get a PS5 and get Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart.
Yeah, they are planning on re-releasing Crisis Core on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, the Nintendo Switch and Windows sometime later this year. From what I've seen, it have upgraded graphics and new voices (at least Zack's voice have been changed)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games