Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:35 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon. I just ate lunch.

afternoon =) you did ,right on- *smiles*

https://pin.it/2kHVZjQ
puppy ,duckies xd

What's new this afternoon?

well I go to work for 2, may make myself a sandwich, just had cereal earlier, this am xd
yourself?=)

I'm relaxing. If there's something rubbing off the underside of a computer's power core, then there could be a Massive Dust Build Up.
Since some computers have dust filters, I think its good idea to clean them so as the computer won't overload & blow up upon overheating  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Afternoon. I just ate lunch.

puppy ,duckies xd

well I go to work for 2, may make myself a sandwich, just had cereal earlier, this am xd
yourself?=)

I'm relaxing. If there's something rubbing off the underside of a computer's power core, then there could be a Massive Dust Build Up.
Since some computers have dust filters, I think its good idea to clean them so as the computer won't overload & blow up upon overheating

ohh alright, completely understand my friend, =) 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

puppy ,duckies xd

yourself?=)

Yeah. So I have to check the Filters ABOVE & BELOW to see if they need to be cleaned out.
Anyway, how was your day? In What Would You Do, we got another Stock Footage Scene coming up to see some Odd Situation Predictions, sounds like What Would You Do on Nick.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:11 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

puppy ,duckies xd

yourself?=)

Yeah. So I have to check the Filters ABOVE & BELOW to see if they need to be cleaned out.
Anyway, how was your day? In What Would You Do, we got another Stock Footage Scene coming up to see some Odd Situation Predictions, sounds like What Would You Do on Nick.

ohh fun for the stock footage, =) good idea with the filters^^ will go see , in *what would u do*  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:17 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yourself?=)

ohh fun for the stock footage, =) good idea with the filters^^ will go see , in *what would u do*

I should make a reminder on when to check the filters on the PC. The Bottom Filter had a Massive Dust Build Up earlier this Morning today, Not a Pretty Sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yourself?=)

I should make a reminder on when to check the filters on the PC. The Bottom Filter had a Massive Dust Build Up earlier this Morning today, Not a Pretty Sight.

oh no, maybe mark it on a calendar, or a sticky note ^^

k I'm hungry xd ttyl  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

k I'm hungry xd ttyl

Okay. In the meantime, I may do some tidying up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

k I'm hungry xd ttyl

Okay. In the meantime, I may do some tidying up.

tidying up? =)
cool games xd hi^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:20 pm
Crys, have a question, someone I know is going to NY, New Jersey ,says she'll stay near the hotel, and go to a shopping mall, only for a week, but I just want to know ,if it's really safe, this person is part of my family, she is going to meet someone she met online, in a game, but she's 24 and old enough to make her own decisions, so, I cannot tell her different, her bf is only 18,it's not the age diff that bugs me, just the security of the city, I have heard, it's a democratic city, so, I worry some..
CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:36 pm
Queentintin
Crys, have a question, someone I know is going to NY, New Jersey ,says she'll stay near the hotel, and go to a shopping mall, only for a week, but I just want to know ,if it's really safe, this person is part of my family, she is going to meet someone she met online, in a game, but she's 24 and old enough to make her own decisions, so, I cannot tell her different, her bf is only 18,it's not the age diff that bugs me, just the security of the city, I have heard, it's a democratic city, so, I worry some..
CrystBalfast

I live in NY but its a quiet part. I did pass through the city part once on the way to the Summer Home, I would be careful just in case when visiting the City. Here's a story that happened to me once...

"When I was in the City Part, there was this music stage I saw as part of recreation trip and it was okay for a while but when they played blasting music, it was TOO Loud for me to handle so, I ducked and covered by ears to get out of the way. I don't remember much about what happened though. That blasting music was a bit terrifying for me even though it was Really Loud Rock Music.

I do enjoy good 60s to 80s Music myself such as Queen rather than the music they played at music stage which was WAY TOO LOUD.

I even went to through the Subway to play at a Dave & Busters Trip once or twice & I had a fun time by playing this Ticket Machine Game where you pull the handle to start the spinner and it was a winner every time when you land on 20, 40, 60 or 80 by timing it right and hitting the STOP Button at the right moment.

Before the Trip, I would bring Lunch and order a Light Lunch at McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King to so as not to spend a lot. Where I would get one or 2 Cheeseburgers, Ketchup only. I don't remember what the other Trips were but the Sony Museum, Moving Image Museum & Police Museums were fun trips too.

This was during the 2010s when it happened, I had a Wii & PS3 during that time."

Overall, when I visited New York, NY, there's was one important rule that I would follow when on a Recreation Trip during the 2010s which is "Safety First".
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:50 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I live in NY but its a quiet part. I did pass through the city part once on the way to the Summer Home, I would be careful just in case when visiting the City. Here's a story that happened to me once...

"When I was in the City Part, there was this music stage I saw as part of recreation trip and it was okay for a while but when they played blasting music, it was TOO Loud for me to handle so, I ducked and covered by ears to get out of the way. I don't remember much about what happened though. That blasting music was a bit terrifying for me even though it was Really Loud Rock Music.

I do enjoy good 60s to 80s Music myself such as Queen rather than the music they played at music stage which was WAY TOO LOUD.

I even went to through the Subway to play at a Dave & Busters Trip once or twice & I had a fun time by playing this Ticket Machine Game where you pull the handle to start the spinner and it was a winner every time when you land on 20, 40, 60 or 80 by timing it right and hitting the STOP Button at the right moment.

Before the Trip, I would bring Lunch and order a Light Lunch at McDonald's, Wendy's or Burger King to so as not to spend a lot. Where I would get one or 2 Cheeseburgers, Ketchup only. I don't remember what the other Trips were but the Sony Museum, Moving Image Museum & Police Museums were fun trips too.

This was during the 2010s when it happened, I had a Wii & PS3 during that time."

Overall, when I visited New York, NY, there's was one important rule that I would follow when on a Recreation Trip during the 2010s which is "Safety First".

Interesting =) thanks, I know she wont go to the city, shes heard stories too 3nodding she told me =)
wow nice museum choices xd and ahh ok loud music not your fave, that's alright =)

I'm completely opposite, lol like my music loud, rock, well not too much ^^ like soft music too ,as you know =)
and cool choice of music, i do too like them eras xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

=) thanks I agree , nice story, wow! =) and 2 consoles xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

YW. I'll be going to bed soon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:24 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

=) thanks, and me too, i am tired, fatigued 3nodding  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:26 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

=) thanks, and me too, i am tired, fatigued 3nodding

Yeah. I think I maybe time to wrap things up on my end.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games