Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:42 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

maybe a little lol and I guess the right leg?

Sure. Since felt the human transformation, she looks like she's in a new world, one where she can walk on land but doesn't know how to use her new human legs and feet?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

well yes lol she doesnt know...

That and she's blushing as she's human now and all this is new & strange to her. That and Welsen's blushing too.
Her voice sounds like Sizilien's English voice.

Queentintin

In All That Set 4 Sketch 1, Theory 2, Stairmageddon Parody is from The Office Season 9 after this Theory we'll see Toreth awake and has no idea how to reenact a crime scene as an Investigator in the Comedy Sketch.

lol we can see that?

Sounds like All That Sketch 1 Set 4 feels like a Looney Tunes Webtoons Parody from 2004.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Sure. Since felt the human transformation, she looks like she's in a new world, one where she can walk on land but doesn't know how to use her new human legs and feet?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That and she's blushing as she's human now and all this is new & strange to her. That and Welsen's blushing too.

Queentintin

In All That Set 4 Sketch 1, Theory 2, Stairmageddon Parody is from The Office Season 9 after this Theory we'll see Toreth awake and has no idea how to reenact a crime scene as an Investigator in the Comedy Sketch.

lol we can see that?

Sounds like All That Sketch 1 Set 4 feels like a Looney Tunes Webtoons Parody from 2004.

Indeed, i'm tired, good night, =) sleep tight ^^ 6am is early for me....  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 8:52 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

lol we can see that?

Indeed, i'm tired, good night, =) sleep tight ^^ 6am is early for me....

Okay. Have a good night  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:00 am
Queentintin

Morning.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:05 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

oh...ok morning ^^ I'll leave u alone ..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

What's new? I have a busy morning today.

I also replied in the Album for Elsa, added a bridal entry for Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel to enter.

wild and crazy thing

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:40 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

I also replied in the Album for Elsa, added a bridal entry for Elsa, Anna and Rapunzel to enter.

wild and crazy thing

hi I;m back =) and you do? doing what? just curious ^^ and yes I replied, will more =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

wild and crazy thing

hi I;m back =) and you do? doing what? just curious ^^ and yes I replied, will more =)

Well, the busy morning part is not for another hour or 2. But I've got some time, so I may do some tidying up while watching Looney Tunes.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:51 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Morning.

wild and crazy thing

Well, the busy morning part is not for another hour or 2. But I've got some time, so I may do some tidying up while watching Looney Tunes.

alright=) gives me time to reply in other guilds too ^^ ohh and I want to toast a bagel ,hungry =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:54 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

wild and crazy thing

alright=) gives me time to reply in other guilds too ^^ ohh and I want to toast a bagel ,hungry =)

Cool. That's 117 Signatures in Elsa's Album.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:05 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

yes cool, more posts, for the guild right =) and the wedding album nice, so many guests xd

Yeah. When Elsa returns from her Honeymoon, I hope her new schoolhouse is completed so she can make her dream of becoming a teacher a reality.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:07 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

yes cool, more posts, for the guild right =) and the wedding album nice, so many guests xd  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:07 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yeah, with 2 mermaid Serenas, one Pokemon XY & Sailor Moon 95, it would be like "Serena Times [Insert Multiple of Number here]"

So 2 Mermaid Serenas would be "Serena Times Two", which sounds like a Sailor Moon Season 2 Episode Title  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:17 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yeah. When Elsa returns from her Honeymoon, I hope her new schoolhouse is completed so she can make her dream of becoming a teacher a reality.

Ah yes the school house build, good idea =) hi , u got ma attention lol  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Yeah, with 2 mermaid Serenas, one Pokemon XY & Sailor Moon 95, it would be like "Serena Times [Insert Multiple of Number here]"

So 2 Mermaid Serenas would be "Serena Times Two", which sounds like a Sailor Moon Season 2 Episode Title

it does at that lol only you could think something up like this *smiles* ah Serena x 2 funny! 3nodding
ohh I'm to make a bio for sailor Serena right? well mermaid Serena ,will she find her masked Dorian? lol  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games