Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:58 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Have you done an Aquafall Dragon avatar cosplay as a dragon and human before? For Leviathan without her scales as a dragon newly human, she would be cute and when she falls in love with a human, this would be all new to her and would end up blushing.

Oh and the 3DS & Wii U WFC Servers close down on 4-8-2024.
Got yea on that one

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Aquafall Dragons' Collars reshaped into heart necklace pendants after the Modeling Null Spell.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nice and I saw the Solar Eclipse with my glasses and it was amazing

Cool. What hairstyle items do you need for the Aquafall Dragons turned newly human?
Well as long as they keep their hair the same I'm fine with it

I'll see if I can find something close to Leviathan's long hair and two short hair items. One Cool, Warm and Light Hair Color items.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Aquafall Dragons' Collars reshaped into heart necklace pendants after the Modeling Null Spell.

Cool. What hairstyle items do you need for the Aquafall Dragons turned newly human?

I'll see if I can find something close to Leviathan's long hair and two short hair items. One Cool, Warm and Light Hair Color items.
Don't forget Grima's long hair, Grima's hair is big and long as Rea from.Sankarea  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:01 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Hiya, Kanna. What's new?

Don't forget Grima's long hair, Grima's hair is big and long as Rea from.Sankarea

I'll also keep an eye out for a Dark Hair item.
*Update*
Found 4 items, that could work, Kanna. Will they do?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:40 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

*Update*
Yea it would, I have to.get more outfit slots you know  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:46 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

*Update*

I can use Imgur to save the mermaid images of Kanna her her friends but I need to be careful that my browser doesn't slow down.
Anyway, I'm relaxing at the moment  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

*Update*

I can use Imgur to save the mermaid images of Kanna her her friends but I need to be careful that my browser doesn't slow down.
Ok thank you  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:23 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

*Update*

Ok thank you

YW. Did you like the items I sent... Try out the Ariel town dress set for Mermaid Kanna.

One of the characters I worked on is not only a Mushroom Kingdom Prince but a talented magician as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

*Update*

Ok thank you

YW. Did you like the items I sent... Try out the Ariel town dress set for Mermaid Kanna.

One of the characters I worked on is not only a Mushroom Kingdom Prince but a talented magician as well.
Ummmm it's alot to take in  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:33 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

*Update*

Ok thank you

Well, at least you have 8 Slots to be freed since I helped out with the Imgur thing, Kanna. So I hope that helps. I may use Imgur for Mermaids Mina and Nora later on.

Anyway, what Skit name would you like to call Whirlwind & Peasley's?
Maybe "Rainbow of Love"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok thank you

Well, at least you have 8 Slots to be freed since I helped out with the Imgur thing, Kanna. So I hope that helps. I may use Imgur for Mermaids Mina and Nora later on.

Maybe "Rainbow of Love"
Sure  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:00 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Ok thank you

Maybe "Rainbow of Love"
Sure

Sounds like Dragon Whirlwind as a human girl wants to hold Peasley's hand but the thought of doing so makes her blush  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:27 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Maybe "Rainbow of Love"
Sure

Sounds like Dragon Whirlwind as a human girl wants to hold Peasley's hand but the thought of doing so makes her blush
Yea  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:38 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Maybe "Rainbow of Love"
Sure

Yea

Sounds like a Romantic Comedy anime element. So in Whirlwind's imagination, we can see a heart pink gradient background.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Maybe "Rainbow of Love"
Sure

Yea

Sounds like a Romantic Comedy anime element. So in Whirlwind's imagination, we can see a heart pink gradient background.
Umm yea  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:30 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast

Maybe "Rainbow of Love"
Sure

Yea

Umm yea

The 3DS Servers Shut down 2 days ago, marking the end of the Wii U & 3DS Eras, Kanna. Nowadays, its all about the Nintendo Switch now.
But what will Happen when the Xbox Series X2, Switch 2 or the PlayStation 6 comes out?

The Simpsons mentioned the the Xbox One calling it the Xbox 720 and the PlayStation 4 since Lisa mentioned that the Hot New Releases in The Simpsons Game.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games