Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
The Chatterbox~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:22 am
I'm too possessive. XD I decided I'd either kill or keep, but not sell.

I think what I'd like to do is simplify the shop so it's easier to run. We'll tidy up all the remaining orders and then do some housekeeping. ^^

- Meriko -

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 pm
The pink and green dragon.
User Image

Meri I found all my slimes.. Had 'em stashed in my cousin's photobucket for some reason.. I forget why.. Unless I was saving my favorite art and pets there for this very reason..

Edit1: Instead of selling the Slimes maybe let the crew take over (well the ones able to fill orders)?

Edit2: And I've been meaning to ask.. Could the Gimp be used for them? I dunno what file type you use for master copies, but if it's possible I could do everything but add text.. It'd save anyone else still able to fill orders some time, so long as it loads the file type.

YaneciDeNovi`s Scroll, ShimmerBug`s Scroll.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 am
Oh good good. ^^ I'm glad you found them.

Well, there aren't any Crew who have the time to keep the guild going, else we wouldn't be having this conversation. *heh* I've got to find someone who has time to consistently/constantly fill orders.

I've never used GIMP myself, so I don't know if it handles animations. I use ImageReady.

- Meriko -

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:07 pm
I've been upgraded to Adobe CS3 recently, I haven't quite got the hang of animated GIFs yet, but I lost ImageReady mooooooonths ago so CS3 is an improvement regardless of how clueless I am.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:47 am
Yay for upgrades. *hee* Oh hey, if you have a moment can you eyeball the in-prog replacement threads I've got in the staff room and let me know if you think I've missed anything or could simplify things somewhere? :3 That's the main goal of the overhaul...SIMPLIFY.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 pm
Gimp animates.. I just dunno what file type you save the masters as.. And I don't think it has the font you use on the certs..

Edit, what font do you use? If Gimp has it I could try making an order if you want.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:54 pm
*thinks* I believe I just used Arial, size 8.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Gimp has that.. But I may lose internet soon due to money issues.. if I am able to stay online (I should know with in the next week or so) I could try and fill orders if you'd like.. I don't have much experience working on animations based from master copies, but I'm pretty fast at learning through trial and error.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 pm
Aside from perhaps adding a note about breeding with other people's Slimes (and the relevant etiquette), all looks good with the new threads s'far as I can tell.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:38 am
Thank you for looking over the posts Cassi~ heart

And aiyah...I hope you're able to stay connected! Man I'd go insane without my internet time. *hee*

Hmm...should I make a zOMG! fluff slime? XD  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 pm
zOMG! Fluffs are luff <3 I'd so buy two, one of each gender.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm
Meriko: After fully checking my photobucket I realized I am missing some slimes. Etna & Lady Zarq, Blackwolf & Zev, Timmy Turner & Timmantha Turner, Aerith, Ruby & Epona. I'm pretty sure my s/n's when I ordered those ones were either Saria White Dragon or Zarq.

If you don't have files for them don't worry about remaking them. I'll reorder each one as I remember the specifics on color and such.  

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LabTech143
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here are all the ones I could find under Saria White Dragon and Zarq. I couldn't find Blackwolf and Zev I'm afraid.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:40 pm
User Image
I am The pink and green dragon.
Dragon sprite made by: Kabikaz

*huggles* Thank you. <3 No worries on Blackwolf and Zev, those are easy for me to reorder as they were standard colors. *adds into photobucket*

YaneciDeNovi`s Scroll, ShimmerBug`s Scroll.

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 pm
Meriko is there a chance you might make a peelunger Slime?  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 284 285 286 287 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games