Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:38 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes I guess =) shut if off after xd

The Update is done on Caravan Stories as another Dimensional Crossover Event will happen soon in the game but I have to wait until morning as there's maintenance going on. The Last Event was Rising of the Shield Hero. Another Good Fantasy anime.

oh really, ok ,sounds good

As for another good series, there's Parallel World Pharmacy as it just started its English Version, more on that later.

ok no problem ^^ night

keep that in mind I will =)

Have a good night

You too =)
bonne nuit

Morning. Sleep well, Queenie? I started that Caravan Stories event that I mentioned the other day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:36 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ah yes I guess =) shut if off after xd

The Update is done on Caravan Stories as another Dimensional Crossover Event will happen soon in the game but I have to wait until morning as there's maintenance going on. The Last Event was Rising of the Shield Hero. Another Good Fantasy anime.

oh really, ok ,sounds good

As for another good series, there's Parallel World Pharmacy as it just started its English Version, more on that later.

ok no problem ^^ night

Have a good night

You too =)
bonne nuit

Morning. Sleep well, Queenie? I started that Caravan Stories event that I mentioned the other day.

Morning yes, must of really been tired lol
and oh good I guess ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:10 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok no problem ^^ night

Have a good night

You too =)
bonne nuit

and oh good I guess ^^

What's new? I just ate. I forgot I had my PS4 Running while I was resting and doing dailies. The XP/Gold Bonus Dungeons don't take long as 7 Tickets equal to 35 Minutes while 21 is over an hour and 45 Minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:56 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

ok no problem ^^ night

Have a good night

You too =)
bonne nuit

and oh good I guess ^^

What's new? I just ate. I forgot I had my PS4 Running while I was resting and doing dailies. The XP/Gold Bonus Dungeons don't take long as 7 Tickets equal to 35 Minutes while 21 is over an hour and 45 Minutes.

I see =) nothing just you Crys ^^ havent done my dailies oh my!!  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You too =)
bonne nuit

and oh good I guess ^^

I did the dailies on Caravan Stories and did some of the Event's Storyline & got a 5-Star Dwarf Item with a 5-Star Ticket.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

You too =)
bonne nuit

and oh good I guess ^^

I did the dailies on Caravan Stories and did some of the Event's Storyline & got a 5-Star Dwarf Item with a 5-Star Ticket.

you're so quick, =) not me... redface  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:04 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

and oh good I guess ^^

SweetSorrow101

Yeah. Now I can finish the HeadRush Demo Guide that I've been wanting to do for so long. Good Thing I still have an old computer laptop that can install the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:10 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

SweetSorrow101

Yeah. Now I can finish the HeadRush Demo Guide that I've been wanting to do for so long. Good Thing I still have an old computer laptop that can install the game.

good thing and ahh =) hi ^^ hungry, gonna go make something to eat! going to cook one of our turkies xd-later =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

good thing and ahh =) hi ^^ hungry, gonna go make something to eat! going to cook one of our turkies xd-later =)

Cool. I finally finished working on the HeadRush Demo Guide as its a 3 Question Demo Game.
So now I played almost all of the YDKJ Demo 3 Question Games. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

SweetSorrow101

Cool. I finally finished working on the HeadRush Demo Guide as its a 3 Question Demo Game.

I see, hope you had fun ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

SweetSorrow101

Crew

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:16 pm
were too busy right?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:25 pm
SweetSorrow101
were too busy right?

Queentintin

Evening. Must have dozed off after a while. It's already night on my end.
How was your day?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:28 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

I had fun alright. Anyway, I'm doing the Event Battlefield in Caravan Stories and one thing to note about event tokens. I can save them for something better but if I don't use them once the event is over, I lose them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I had fun alright. Anyway, I'm doing the Event Battlefield in Caravan Stories and one thing to note about event tokens. I can save them for something better but if I don't use them once the event is over, I lose them.

I see ok =) you sound happy ,cool ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:34 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I see ok =) you sound happy ,cool ^^

Nice Avatar cosplay. I wonder who she is.

I have to go to bed soon.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 ... 969 970 971 972 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games