Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To The Sphinxy: Sphinxy's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:27 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Evening, Sphinx. What's new?

Not much. Got off early from work which was nice. Relaxing before I need to put away some laundry.

User Image

For Geshin Impact, I went with Lumine and I still have the Tutorials to do at the moment.

Nice. I also went with Lumine and when I pulled my first character banner, I got Razor, a wolf boy. biggrin he cute!

User Image

Cool. If Lumine was a little mermaid, what would she look like?
Anyway, how was your day? Mine went well. Saw the last episode of Ashoka.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:53 pm
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:17 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx

Evening! I somehow missed your other message but found a pic of Lumine as a mermaid. I still haven't seen Ashoka yet and have been meaning to. Trying to catch up on anime that just got new episodes. Work was rough today, hoping tomorrow is better.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:46 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx

Evening! I somehow missed your other message but found a pic of Lumine as a mermaid. I still haven't seen Ashoka yet and have been meaning to. Trying to catch up on anime that just got new episodes. Work was rough today, hoping tomorrow is better.

User Image

How old is Lumine and her brother in Geshin Impact?
Anyway, I reached Season 3 of The Office NBC after finishing Season 2.

Other than that, the other day, I was going to have pork chops but after a few attempts, it was cooked but it didn't seem right as it didn't look right, so I had Hot Dogs instead. That reminds me of the Tiny Toons Life in the 1990's Episode where Hampton Pig wanted to eat at a Fancy Upper Class Restaurant but he soon finds out just how bad the service is and in the end, he, Plucky, Babs and Buster go to their favorite fast food hangout as they always do.

Between the cartoons of that Episode, it has some wraparounds to what Life in the 1990's are like. One of the best Segments is Paper Trained where Buster Bunny takes a Paperboy job and when he delivers, he finds out that Monty Max has not paid for his newspapers since 1985 and it turns into a Better Off Dead Parody where Monty owes Buster Bunny $2.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:19 pm
CrystBalfast

Other than that, the other day, I was going to have pork chops but after a few attempts, it was cooked but it didn't seem right as it didn't look right, so I had Hot Dogs instead. That reminds me of the Tiny Toons Life in the 1990's Episode where Hampton Pig wanted to eat at a Fancy Upper Class Restaurant but he soon finds out just how bad the service is and in the end, he, Plucky, Babs and Buster go to their favorite fast food hangout as they always do.

Between the cartoons of that Episode, it has some wraparounds to what Life in the 1990's are like. One of the best Segments is Paper Trained where Buster Bunny takes a Paperboy job and when he delivers, he finds out that Monty Max has not paid for his newspapers since 1985 and it turns into a Better Off Dead Parody where Monty owes Buster Bunny $2.

Looked it up and Lumine and her brother are 15. And nice. I had fried rice with fried chicken on top. One of my favorites. Also I love Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes! ^^ Also watching Hunter x Hunter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:23 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Looked it up and Lumine and her brother are 15. And nice. I had fried rice with fried chicken on top. One of my favorites. Also I love Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes! ^^ Also watching Hunter x Hunter.

I bet Mermaid Lumine & her brother dream of becoming human too since she's very cute as having human legs would be all new to them.

As for their mother, I suppose its been a while since I worked on a mermaid mother. Since I started working on some Steward Characters earlier but due to the limitations of the old labtop, haven't finished since I had an Out of RAM Memory Error about a few days ago as it uses an old 8GB RAM  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:45 am
CrystBalfast

I bet Mermaid Lumine & her brother dream of becoming human too since she's very cute as having human legs would be all new to them.

As for their mother, I suppose its been a while since I worked on a mermaid mother. Since I started working on some Steward Characters earlier but due to the limitations of the old labtop, haven't finished since I had an Out of RAM Memory Error about a few days ago as it uses an old 8GB RAM

Ooph. Hopefully you can either get more ram or a new laptop. And that could be fun to play a Mermaid Lumine.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:32 am
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Ooph. Hopefully you can either get more ram or a new laptop. And that could be fun to play a Mermaid Lumine.

User Image

Okay. I finished working on their mother Maxion. Once Lumine has human legs, won't she need something to wear and how would her new legs feel? Like a Jellyfish and toddler?

Maxion's bio is finished, sphinxy. Anyway, what's new? I just had dinner and watching Classic Concentration on YT

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:28 pm
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:10 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx

Evening! I just finished dinner and am watching the latest Jujutsu Kaisen episode. biggrin  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:53 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx

Evening! I just finished dinner and am watching the latest Jujutsu Kaisen episode. biggrin

Hiya, Sphinxy, I'm back. I said that I would be.
Started playing Allura the little mermaid on the PC and unlocked 4 items and 1 key item after reaching Act 3 of Chapter 1.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:09 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx

Started playing Allura the little mermaid on the PC and unlocked 4 items and 1 key item after reaching Act 3 of Chapter 1.

nice! I'm relaxing while my son sleeps. He's sick today and i have a bit of a cold so we're both trying to rest so we'll be well enough to go to a party tomorrow.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2023 3:40 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Good Evening, Sphinx

nice! I'm relaxing while my son sleeps. He's sick today and i have a bit of a cold so we're both trying to rest so we'll be well enough to go to a party tomorrow.

Okay. Have fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:43 am
The Sphinxy

Afternoon, Sphinxy. What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:17 am
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy

Afternoon, Sphinxy. What's new?

Not much. Been sick this week with a stomach flu but I'm hoping it's finally reaching its end. Excited to get Super Mario Wonder today!

User Image  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games