Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Silky Slime Laboratory: Meriko's Workstation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:33 am
Selene beamed at what she now classed as her newest devotee. One down, the rest of the lab to go.

"Thank you. You're very nice."

Slimes were nice or not-nice depending on whether they thought Selene was pretty. Selene was a very simple slime. Also very self-centered, insipid, and ignorant, but that was neither here nor there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:36 am
Thank you. *Bass returned the smile; inside, he was bouncing with glee.*

*Forte smiled brightly and walked up to his slime, giving him a poke in the side; Bass fell over once more, looking exasperated.*

I hate it when he does that...

Prince Forte

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:42 am
"Why does he?" Serene asked. If it was some compulsion that the Prince person had, perhaps she'd better hop out of the way. It was one thing if a diety decided to abuse her dignity, but to let someone else do so! Gasp o' shock and dismay!

(ooc: FYI, do you know about RP points? *nudges you over to the first thread where the rules & info are*)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:45 am
(OOC: Umm...*goes to take a look*...I didn't break a rule, did I?)

I don't know; supposedly it's a nice gesture, but it's embarrassing sometimes. >< *Bass rolled over so he was upright again*

EDIT: Ohh, I see; I'll count those up!
RP Points: 5

Prince Forte

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:49 am
Serene abruptly switched to a new topic. Namely, one that interested her.

"What are you wearing?" And why haven't I been asked if I want to wear something too? Serene bounced around Bass to get a good look at the thing from all sides. Hmm. Wouldn't look good on her at all.

(ooc: Nope. Just missing out on a perk that you may or may not be interested in. X3)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:51 am
This helmet? It channels my special abilities; I'm an Otonin (Sound) Slime. My very name was based off a musical instrument. *He kept still so as to let Serene observe his headwear.*  

Prince Forte

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:06 am
Wail! The orange slime not only had something to wear, he had special abilities! Serene consoled herself with the thought that at least she was prettier.

"How did you get it? Did your owner make it for you?" she pressed, not wanting to linger on the aforementioned abilities, since she didn't have any herself. Getting something pretty to wear was still an option, however, so she continued on that track.

After going over her notes from last night, Meriko narrowed down her peat moss choices to three varieties and then scooted her stool over a bit so that she could work on her laptop. Shopping online with a company discount. It was a beautiful thing. Squishy followed her along the countertop and then hopped onto a corner of the laptop, careful not to bear down on the Esc key.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:13 am
Yes; Forte made this helmet for me with his own hands. *He said in an almost casual voice, as if he'd explained this to several other slimes already.*

It wasn't an easy task for him, either. It took him a week's worth of hard, ceaseless work.

Prince Forte

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:20 am
The door opened, and Cassi returned, with the same makeshift satchel-thing and the same two Slimes inside it. "Hey y'all! Merikooooo, I've got some questions. S'rather important."

She headed for the sink, washing her hands thoroughly, then reached inside the satchel-thing for the Slimes. The grey one began persistantly nudging the pink one out of her reach. "Oi! Hey, come on, Squishington. Lemme at the Lady - we all need to be clean. Fine then!" She cringed at the outraged shriek the grey Slime made as she lifted him up to rinse him under the faucet. "Look, ya little sunuva... er... What are you a son of? Whatever. Look, I don't make the rules here, Meri and the others do."

She laughed, walking over to set the grey Slime down on the table before returning to the faucet. Giggling, she 'chased' the pink Slime under a few leaves before lifting her up and gently rinsing her in the sink. "There, you're much more agreeable when that big fussy mate of yours can't interfere." Smiling, she set the pink Slime beside the grey one, who immediately began circling her territorially. (2)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:29 am
"Mmhmm," came the bland reply. Serene was already busy wondering if Meriko had time to make her something to wear. A tiara, perhaps. Or a flower crown. Natural beauty might suit her better than metallic. In any case, she decided that she should definitely have something pretty made for her. Other than her reflection, that is.

It was just the way it should be. The prettiest slime should have something pretty to enforce her prettiest status. Yes. Serene nodded to herself, completely wrapped up in her self-centered dreams of pretty shinies.

She looked at her diety and then frowned a bit. The problem with being a diety's slime was that the dieties were all so busy. Serene hadn't had a single polish session - that two second shirt rub didn't count - or even a quiet hour in which to be admired and gazed at and praised. The initial excitement when Meriko had first laid eyes on Serene had been very satisfying, but since then it had been work work work, with just an occassional manhandle. It just wasn't right.

Her musings were interrupted by the entrance of another set of visitors, and she looked past Bass wonderingly.

Meriko glanced up from her laptop and smiled.

"Hey there Cassi," she said by way of greeting. "What's up? Lady S. not feeling well?"  

Meriko
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

12,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Prince Forte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:32 am
*Bass's attention had also been drawn to the new Slimes.*

Very protective of his mate, that one. *He said quietly to Serene, making a slight jerking motion toward the big grey Slime that was circling the smaller pink one.*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:49 am
"Actually, the Lady's fine." Cassi prodded Lord Squishington and smirked at his irritable grumbling. "She has a very healthy appetite, is very active. She's social, alert, and reacts to certain situations with signs of admirable intelligence. But the thing is, I've been thinking of breeding the Squishingtons. And it's pretty darn obvious that the Lady is a very small Slime. I'm not concerned for health currently, but I'm worried she may not be able to breed properly when the time comes." She smiled down at the couple lovingly, giving the big grey male an affectionate pat. He flattened himself as far as his size would allow, sulking.

Lady Squishington, cheery despite her mate's possessive manner and sullen attitude, squished over to the other Slimes on the table. She blinked slightly, smiling at them in a friendly manner. "Hi!" (2)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Prince Forte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:53 am
*Bass once again attempted and failed at a bow, this time toward Lady Squishington; after jumping back up, he spoke.*

Hello, miss. What's your name?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:16 am
Lady Squishington giggled slightly, smiling up at her mate as he squished up to stand next to her. "We're the Squishingtons! We're sorta the aristocracy of Cassi's Greenhouse."

The big grey Slime spoke, his voice deep and gruff. "I'm Lord Squishington, and this is my mate, the Lady Squishington. We're typically just called Squishington and Lady. Lady is my mate and I have been charged with caring for her." He swelled himself up intimidatingly. He voice made it clear that whoever these other Slimes were, it wouldn't matter if they threatened his Lady.

Lady giggled again, snuggling against her mate as if oblivious to the forbidding tone of his voice. "We're actually Cassi's second and third Slimes. Her first Slime is Captain Wigglemeister, but he's happy just to serve us." (2)

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Prince Forte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:30 am
*Bass, taking note of Lord S.'s tone but keeping his ground, replied in a steady but still kind voice.*

I see; it's a pleasure to meet both of you. My name is Bass; my owner is Prince Forte.

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff