Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP] Silky Slime Amusement Park!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:38 pm
slightly ooc: lol I was going crazy like "Where's the roleplay?! It's supposed to be right above the Baby Slime Playground! Eek! Was it deleted for some reason? And then I looked up and felt really, really stupid...okay, Angie, just so ya know: Soapy's a male. ^^ *laughs at the half-point thing* I wonder why the ticketman was giving free tickets...oh wells. Welcome to the roleplay! No bah...you fine! *pat on back* Okay, now I shall go on and stop rambling!

Soapy blinked stupidly when Varias greeted the lone red slime hopping about with a red ticket. Then he recovered himslef, rather slowly. "Err...oh! Oh yes!" Now I sound like a fancy-mouthed dressy slime of an idiot. "I'm Soapy! And this blob of color here is my family, and"--he nudged the still Squishy--"this is Squishy." He bounced along to be next to the red slime. "What's your name?"

Just then, a giant bird carrying an envelope flapped across the sky, causing a huge looming shadow to cover up most of the park. A shield automatically went up over the Park. Soapy gestured frantically as well as he could without hands and dived under the bench. He heard slimes screaming as if the world had blown up.

((yeah I know that was really dumb...birds don't eat slimes...but they're actually afraid of it's droppings... rofl Okay I'm sorry I just wanted to be silly))

[3 points]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:45 am
ooc: The ticket man just felt generous I guess biggrin And thanks. I get all gender confused when it comes to silky slimes xD

Velvet slowly recovered. The sight of the bird had scared her out of her wits, and she had screamed loudly. Very loudly. At least she had been able to tell everyone her name. She felt rather stupid for not saying it to begin with. Looking around, she sensed that the other slimes were just as terrifed as her. Soapy, the slime with the very large family, was hiding under a bench.

Then something green caught her attention. Looking down, she saw that the envelope that the bird was carrying was on the ground. "Hey Soapy!" Velvet called. "Look what I found here!"

(Erm.... 1 and a half? xD)  

x_Angie_x

Cartagia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:05 am
Varias peered down at the thing that Velvet had discovered. It was an envelope, but what could be inside it, or who it could be for was unclear at the moment.

"Why was the bird carrying this?" he wondered out loud.

War scowled.

"I couldn't have taken that bird on." he muttered from where he had taken refuge under the bench with Soapy, then hopped out to take a look at the envelope again. Imperial introduced herself and War to Velvet.

"I like your bow." she added.

(1)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:37 am
Velvet smiled. "Thanks," she said, glad her voice didn't make her sound like an idiot this time. Nudging the envelope, she noted how large it was and shuddered. That bird had to be pretty large to have been able to carry it.

Looking at Imperial and War, she said, "So, what do you think is in the envelope?" She was going to take her time meeting War, seeing as the greyish-black slime wasn't in the best of moods.

Velvet turned and looked at the rides and wondered. How long would it take for her to get to ride on one? They still looked intimidating and huge, but she still looked forward to going on one to cure her fear of heights. Looking at her ticket, she sighed. There was a huge line of mysteries awaiting her and the other slimes.

(2)  

x_Angie_x

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:06 pm
ooc: Omg WHY am I so stupid?! I called Squishie Squishy instead of Squishie so it sounds like Meriko's! *whacks self* Sorry Lili

Soapy sniffed the green square in the corner of the yellowish envelope. It smelled sticky, like glue, and he didn't like it at all. Lavender, who secretly always carried around a small fencing stick, used it to peel off the green thingy. "I think it's a stamp," Spinny said, knowing all decorative things because he was one.

Bani hopped over to the ticket man and asked him if she could have a knife or something. "A knife for a little blob like you? Why would you need such a dangerous thing?"

"That bird dropped it's envelope. We want to see what's inside," Bani explained. Grumbling, the ticket man gave her a shiny pocketknife, and they used it to slit the envelope open. Inside, there was a folded piece of paper with a corner folded to lift the flap easier. "Open it," Soapy urged Velvet, as she had found it. This better not be scary, he thought.

[3 points]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:08 am
Velvet looked carefully at the envelope, and the letter inside it. Gently pulling the paper out the envelope, she looked inside, and gasped. Nudging Varias and Soapy, she gestured towards what lay inside the folded piece of paper.

Inside was a huge stack of tickets for the Amusement Park! Upon further inspection, she noticed that they also had no dates. Looking at Soapy, she said "Well, this is a new twist... what would a bird be doing with an envelope full of tickets?"

Then, a piece of paper on the floor caught her attention. Picking it up, she saw slanted writing scrawled across the entire piece of paper. As much as she tried, Velvet couldn't read it. Her reading skills were above average, but she simply couldn't make out the letters in this slanted writing "Hey, Soapy! What's on this piece of paper?"

(2)

-->
Yeah, I don't have the best sense of imagination in the world, so I'll let one of you decide what's in the letter >w<  

x_Angie_x

meandme8765

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kevin hops toward the amusment park and hopes to ride the ferris wheel  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:45 pm
ooc: Angie I absolutely love your avi! XD

Soapy strained to read the lettering. His owner Kairi had books strewn all over the floor at home, not to mention her stories, so he was practiced in the art of reading. Still, it was difficult. "Dear Master," he read. "We have received news of a discovered treasure in the Slimapachio Mountains. We plan to pick this up at--at--" he couldn't read the rest. It was even messier, as if the writer had suddenly needed to rush. "What do you think?" he said, turning to his newfound friends. The envelope lay there eerily.

[2 points]  

Kairi Mi

Cartagia

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:25 am
All of the slimes listened to Soapy read with a gasp. War hopped forwards.

"Treasure?" he said. "Did you say treasure?" He tried to nudge Soapy out of the way so that he could look at the letter but he had not taken much interest in reading anything before and, so, he couldn't. Still, he pretended he could. Imperial shook her head but said nothing.

(1)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:47 pm
Gordo squeezes under the fence to avoid paying.
'WA HA HA HA!' he thinks as he triumphantly rolls inside the park.

He hops towards the mini donut stand. This is the only real reason he bothers to go to amusement parks, but he tells people it's for the 'SUPER WICKED ROLLERCOASTER RIDES!!!!'

(1? MAYBE I DON'T UNDERSTAND POINTS sad )  

An Actual Slug

x_Angie_x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:16 am
occ:

Thanks, but which one? I change my avi all the time xD
Velvet looked at the letter again and sighed. Her older, much more intelligent brother, Nelson, would have been able to read this scrawled script. Unfortunately, it would be some time before he came, so all she could do was wait. Her brother was spending most of his day in the Library, but agreed to come later.

Pacing back and forth, Velvet wondered how the slimes would be able to read the writing, and what kind of treasure was found. Then, an idea came to mind. Looking at Varias, who was inspecting the letter, she said, "Hey, wouldn't the man at the ticket booth be able to read this?"

(2-ish)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:34 am
Soapy thought about Velvet's suggestion. "Maybe," he answered. "But does this look more like slime writing or human writing? Why don't we go into the park soon first, so that in case..."

Two slimes had been bouncing past them. One, blue, was staring in wonder at the Ferris Wheel. The other one had squished itself under the gate and was heading for the Mini-Donut Stand. Since they seemed lost in their own worlds, Soapy didn't say anything, but watched the donut-slime intently.

"Yes," Bani answered War. "He said treasure, because that's what the letter says. Then, noticing War's eyes weren't moving in a pattern as he 'read', she asked him suspiciously, "Hey, can you even read that?"

ooc: Bani's just over-analyzing, it doesn't really matter if War can read ^^
[2 points...almost three! gonk ]  

Kairi Mi

Cartagia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:18 am
War pretended that he hadn't heard Bani; he didn't like to admit that he had never learnt to read very well. He just prefered pictures. And maps.

"We should find this treasure." he said loudly. Varias looked uncertain and exchanged a glance with Imperial.

"Why?" he asked. "I mean, it could be dangerous. We don't know what we'll find.."

(1)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:09 am
Velvet looked at War. "Where would we start looking though?"

Nudging the envelope, which had been laying on the ground, Velvet saw some cramped writing on the inside. It looked rushed, but yet not as untidy as the letter. She could just barely make out the words. Nudging Soapy, she read -

"Master, please hurry. I fear we -"

The writing had then stopped. Puzzled, she looked inside the envelope again, but saw no more writing. "I wonder what was going on there..." Velvet muttered to herself. Handing the envelope to Soapy, she inspected the ground nearby for anything that may have fallen out of the envelope.

(2)  

x_Angie_x

Kairi Mi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:49 pm
ooc: *coughcough* I always imagined the slimes being the size of my palm, therefore the envelope is like a very large human-fit one, so I don't think it's possible for Velvet to pick it up... xp

Nervously tapping his foot, Soapy, in hopes of unraveling the mystery, squirmed inside the envelope, which smelled putrid and unyielding. He saw a single word at the very bottom: STOLEN.

Taken aback and out of breath at seeing those huge black words, Soapy quickly came out.

"What?" Lavender asked. "What did you see?"

He didn't answer, shuddering.

[1 point]  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out