Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
SLINKY SLIME PLAYGROUND!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

reader_4life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:08 pm
Lets all go to the musement park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:05 pm
Squishy hopped up and down."YAY!!!" she yelled."More people! I'm Squishy, that's Quiggy and Mizu my "sisters", and that's Meat my "brother".What's your name?"  

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

Love scene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:49 pm
Ava smiled at the hyper Squishy. They were a strange group of Slimes, but they seemed nice enough. She paused, then said "Nice to meet all of you. My name is Ava. And that's my owner, Angella." She pointed to the table Angella was sitting at, and she waved.

5 sentences= 1 point

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:21 pm
'who cares about aquaintances!!!!! lets go to the AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!!'  

reader_4life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:52 pm
Squishy squealed with joy and did a backflip."I can't wait!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:52 pm
Ava stared at the rude Quiggy. It made her boil up inside for her to have said that, and she didn't like her that much. But, she nodded her head in agreement to go to the amusment park. She also didn't like Quiggy's grammar, but she thought to herself "Not everyone's going to be perfect." She smiled at the others, and ran off to ask Angella to go.

5 sentences= 1 point

Love scene

reader_4life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:48 pm
quiggy could tell that the new girl hated him. awell. to bad. so sad. she is new, and she doesnt fit in anyway.

"lets go!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:39 pm
A very small grey slime approached the playground slowly. She spun around a bit, taking a good look. Plop! Mneme sometimes forgot that if she spun too fast she'd either take off like a top or fall. Slime was slippery like that.

She came up to the group of slimes. "Uhh...Hi," she said, a little nervous. She'd never met other slimes before.

(1 point)  

Arabellatrix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:54 pm
"Hello!" Squishy yelled to the new slime.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Mneme jumped back a little, slightly startled. "Uhh...My name's Mneme," she said softly. She was a little shy, but this slime seemed so friendly.  

Arabellatrix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:18 pm
Squishy smiled."That name's so beautiful...."She let the name roll around in her head.'So,what do you wanna do?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:52 am
Laurence Jr runs to the gate and says dad can we go in please. I say sure and I open the gate He runs in. He go's to the slide and then to the monkey bars. And bumps his head on the slide down poll. I go over to see if he's fine and ask ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?!? He says yes dad but I have a bump on my head. And then we leave.

1 point  

fuzzydoodlepopo

Emmalyn Rose

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Peanut races to the top of the jungle gym and loudly proclaims herself.
"Hello everyone! I'm Peanut!" she yells. She wobbles slighly as the wind blows, then jumps to the slide, rides down, then runs around to everyone to give them a hug. She ducks under the swings, around the merri-go round, over the hop-scotch grid, then bounces off a ball. Peanut runs to Emmalyn and grabs her myserious bag. "Who knows what's in this?" she asks. "Take a wild guess!"

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:12 pm
"Hey! Is anyone going to guess?" She asks. Peanut looks around to all the slimes, wondering if they're really there. Are they even real slimes? "Hello!" she calls out again. All she can hear is her own echo.

Total: 2  

Emmalyn Rose

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas