Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:18 am
Morning, Karma. How is everything & how is Fairy Sophia?
Besides Nature Magic, what does Fairy Sophia like to do for fun?
I know that she's fascinated by the human world.

KarmaTheNatureLover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:29 am
So what's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:26 am
Bunniipan

I'm formatted the old consoles: GameCube, GBA, GBC, GBA SP, DS Lite, PS2, PS3, PSP & Vita.

In case you were wondering what happened after I formatted them on my end then traded them in, they were decommissioned, retired, dismantled and put in drydock.

PlayStation 2
(2000-2016)

PlayStation 3
(2006-2021)

PlayStation Portable
(2005-2021)

PlayStation Vita
(2011-2021)

GameCube
(2001-2007)

DS Lite
(2006-2014)

Game Boy Color
(1998-2003)

Game Boy Advance (2 1st Generations)
(2001-2010)

Game Boy Advance SP
(2003-2010)

My final words to the 10 out of 12 Old Consoles are the Best of Luck and a Fond Farewell... Live Long & Prosper  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:04 am
GuenivereOrion

Happy Birthday in 3 days, Orion!
I made some presents of Princess Athena in Ariel's TLM Outfits using the Heroine Doll Maker on Flashpoint 9.0. These Outfit Recreations could also be useful for Princess Athena of Atlantica.

= Stages of Princess Athena growing up:
User Image
User Image

= Mermaid TLM
User Image
User Image

= Turned Human TLM
User Image
User Image

= Sail Dress TLM
User Image
User Image

= Ballgown TLM
Note: In the RP, in this outfit, she also has pearl earrings, but I forgot to put them in
User Image
User Image

= Nightgown TLM
User Image

= Casual Town Dress TLM (Blue Hair Bow/Blue Hair Bow & Necklace/Necklace & Crown/Normal)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

= Glitter Dress TLM
User Image
User Image

= Wedding Dress TLM (Bridal Tiara & Necklace/Bridal Tiara/Normal)
User Image
User Image
User Image

= Bikini Swimsuit
User Image
User Image

= Anniversary Dress (Pink)
User Image
User Image

= Ship Dress TLM2 (Yellow Hair Bow/Yellow Hair Bow & Necklace/Necklace & Crown/Normal)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

= Royalty Attire TLM2 (Human Crown/Human Crown & Necklace/Necklace & Crown/Normal)
Note: In the RP, in this outfit, she also has amethyst earrings like her necklace, but I forgot to put in the earrings. This is will be Athena's Human Royalty Attire, even though she's a mermaid princess.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

= Formal Town Dress TLM (Blue Hair Bow/Blue Hair Bow & Necklace/Necklace & Crown/Normal)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope to work on more outfits. Princess Athena in Ariel's Formal Town Dress, Ship Dress & Princess Dress from TLM2 Outfit Recreations.

Again, have a Happy Birthday 2021.
Live Long & Prosper.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 6:43 am
Yui Matsune

Happy Birthday in 3 days, Yui! I found 2 more episodes of Double Dare 2018 Reboot: The WWE Superstars Tournament Games 2 & 3.

I also had to correct myself in the Word Games: Double Dare section...
Before the Tournament Specials' Finals in the Double Dare Reboot, each Obstacle Course segment being worth $500 for each Obstacle Course segment that was completed & when all 8 segments were completed that Cash Bonus total is automatically brought up to the Grand Prize being worth $5,000.
When the Tournament Specials' Finals arrive in that show, that Cash Bonus is doubled to $1,000 for each & when all 8 segments were completed that Cash Bonus total is automatically brought up to the Grand Prize being worth $10,000.

I hope to see more of Mermaid Marinette, and hopefully, Marinette's Mermaid sister, Alya, and Marinette's merman brother Adrien in the RP.
I will be returning from my busy months by the end of next week, if nothing else should come up on my end, Yui.

Again, have a happy birthday!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:04 am
Bunniipan

In case you were wondering what to the Xbox 360 & Wii happened after I formatted them on my end then traded them in, they were decommissioned, retired, dismantled and put in drydock.

Wii
(2006-2019)

Xbox 360
(2005-2016)

My final words to the last two Old Consoles are the Best of Luck and a Fond Farewell... Live Long & Prosper  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:24 pm
I updated Bluemaxima Flashpoint to the newest version, Version 10. Some new Flash content has been added along with some changes:
= Both Merman & Mermaid Makers can also be found under Mermaid Scene Maker
= Both Snow Queen Maker & Snow King Maker can also be found under Snow Queen Scene Maker
= Geek Boy Avatar Creator added
= Modern Mermaid added

Bluemaxima Flashpoint 10 also has new features added.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 5:41 am
Morning. How is everyone? It's New England Week on Wheel of Fortune.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 6:54 am
Morning, Karma. Here's some info on the The Winter Fallen Wish for the Fairy Sophia outfits:
= After changing out of her Ivy wrap before putting on the coat the human gave her after turning her human
= First bath as a human
= When she's turned into a mermaid (second mermaid outfit)
= When she's turned back into human after being turned into a mermaid (second mermaid turned outfit), just to name a few.

As for the mermaid avi outfit, if she was brought to life as an OC later on if all goes well, I can imagine her being a good friend of Fairy Sophia when Fairy Sophia as a mermaid meets her & that the mermaid has a beautiful singing voice. The Mermaid and Fairy Sophia look around the same age.
More on that later.

Anyway, this week was Inns of New England Week on Wheel of Fortune on ABC.

So my Easter & Mother's Day 2021 turned out well.

I also found 3 more Episodes of Double Dare:
= 1987 Super Sloppy where the Mailbox breaks and Marc gets pied in the face with whipped cream after the Champion Team won all 8 Prizes
= 1988 Fox Family Double Dare where the Champion Team had their hands on the flag with no time left, the judges ruled it as a valid win & therefore that Champion Team won all 8 Prizes
= 1990 Nickelodeon Family Double Dare Old Times Episode that's unaired where the Cast & Crew competed for Fun Celebration of all they've accomplished & the Obstacle Course continued until Completion.

I also worked on an outfit for my OC Tristan, only without his green coat:
User Image

Here's the inverted outfit for Tristan where he wears a white coat and green shirt that made in Geek Boy Avatar Maker:
User Image User Image
Do you like them?

I was able to find a Green & white coat item for Fairy Sophia turned human outfits (White coat covered alternate outfit 1, Green coat covered)

KarmaTheNatureLover

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 1:11 pm
Chisato Mikami

Good evening, chi. How was your Mother's Day, Easter & Valentine's Day 2021?
Mine were alright. I was able to get Mass Effect Remastered and the First Game is pretty good so far.

So, what's new with you? It's been a long time & I haven't heard...
*One Interruption later*
So, as I was saying...
...I haven't heard from you for a year. How is everything?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 4:46 pm
Evening, everyone. Today is Resort Family Vacations Week on Wheel of Fortune.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:36 am
AnimusHelixRebirth
Morning, Karma. Here's some info on the The Winter Fallen Wish for the Fairy Sophia outfits:
= After changing out of her Ivy wrap before putting on the coat the human gave her after turning her human
= First bath as a human
= When she's turned back into human after being turned into a mermaid (second mermaid turned outfit), just to name a few.

As for the mermaid avi outfit, if she was brought to life as an OC later on if all goes well, I can imagine her being a good friend of Fairy Sophia when Fairy Sophia as a mermaid meets her & that the mermaid has a beautiful singing voice. The Mermaid and Fairy Sophia look around the same age.
More on that later.

= 1987 Super Sloppy where the Mailbox breaks and Marc gets pied in the face with whipped cream after the Champion Team won all 8 Prizes
= 1988 Fox Family Double Dare where the Champion Team had their hands on the flag with no time left, the judges ruled it as a valid win & therefore that Champion Team won all 8 Prizes
= 1990 Nickelodeon Family Double Dare Old Times Episode that's unaired where the Cast & Crew competed for Fun Celebration of all they've accomplished & the Obstacle Course continued until Completion.

User Image

Here's the inverted outfit for Tristan where he wears a white coat and green shirt that made in Geek Boy Avatar Maker:
User Image User Image
Do you like them?

I was able to find a Green & white coat item for Fairy Sophia turned human outfits (White coat covered alternate outfit 1, Green coat covered)

KarmaTheNatureLover

He's so cute heart  

KarmaTheNatureLover

Friendly Cat

21,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Inquisitor 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:46 am
KarmaTheNatureLover
AnimusHelixRebirth
= First bath as a human

More on that later.

User Image

User Image User Image
Do you like them?

KarmaTheNatureLover

He's so cute heart

Thanks.
I hope to see Fairy Sophia's bio & we will discuss more about her blue mermaid friend at a later date when the time comes & I saved the mermaid avi to the favorites.
I hope that things go well as an assistant teacher on your end.

As for Fairy Sophia's animal friend, a bird sounds cute.

KarmaTheNatureLover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:04 pm
Hello, everyone.

Things are not so good where I am as I just had 2 Bad Nights in one week as things just TWICE as Stressful than before. So I apologizes if my replies will be slow.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:37 am
KarmaTheNatureLover

Hello, how was your Father's Day 2021?
If I hadn't had 2 Bad Nights in a row in which I couldn't sleep then things would have gone better on my end but it didn't, so Father's Day 2021 on my end didn't go well.

So after Fairy Sophia becomes human, besides her ivy wrap, she would blush as she's human now and that she's able to see her human face to face now that she's the size of a human. Its almost like her forest home got smaller as she became human.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games