Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 911 912 913 914 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
  look at me I'm here
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
3nodding biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, I guess that's everything on my end for the Time being. Have a good night, Queenie & I'll check in via GoGaia or laptop when I can.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

good night 3nodding ok smiles sweet dreams

Hello and afternoon. Sorry I took so long to get on the laptop. Its already afternoon as most of the morning was spend cleaning and setting things up.

I can talk now via laptop.
So about the Elven OC Mage Girl, what adventurer class would she be, what would her name, personality and age be? She also looks she's from Artisans.

good questions. she looks young, but very smart. maybe her looks are deceiving, maybe ,higher class, she seems to be able to summon birds, messenger bird? maybe a cautious, but friendly personality, curious, but introverted, maybe not, lol

young but very smart, cautious, but friendly personality, curious, but introverted works & a Summoner Class sounds good for her. Now we need a name and how old is she?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
3nodding biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Well, I guess that's everything on my end for the Time being. Have a good night, Queenie & I'll check in via GoGaia or laptop when I can.

Hello and afternoon. Sorry I took so long to get on the laptop. Its already afternoon as most of the morning was spend cleaning and setting things up.

So about the Elven OC Mage Girl, what adventurer class would she be, what would her name, personality and age be? She also looks she's from Artisans.

Evening, Queenie. I added the Megastore Era scores of Shop Till You Drop and found the Megastore Sound Stages. The OOC Game Version of the Shop Till You Drop Megastore Era will be a Fusion of the Shopping Mall and Megastore Eras.

HI,=)oh wow, cool! get the feeling you like mega stores xd shop till you drop ,cool =0)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
3nodding biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Evening, Queenie. I added the Megastore Era scores of Shop Till You Drop and found the Megastore Sound Stages. The OOC Game Version of the Shop Till You Drop Megastore Era will be a Fusion of the Shopping Mall and Megastore Eras.

HI,=)oh wow, cool! get the feeling you like mega stores xd shop till you drop ,cool =0)

Yeah. This was before Ion Television. Sounds like for Shop Till You Drop's Fusion Megastore Sound Stage, we could we stunt challenges with the extra room unlike the actual version from 2003-2005 where they had 2 More Question Rounds instead of Stunt Challenge Rounds, the Bonus Round and Shoppers Challenge Lightning Round remain the same.

Some of the Stunt Challenges may include, guessing giving clues while stuffing chocolate chips in the mouth, Pricing Game related stunts such as bringing a gold nugget prop with a price tag to the table and matching it. Stuff like that akin to Beat the Clock & Double Dare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:25 pm
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
3nodding biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. This was before Ion Television. Sounds like for Shop Till You Drop's Fusion Megastore Sound Stage, we could we stunt challenges with the extra room unlike the actual version from 2003-2005 where they had 2 More Question Rounds instead of Stunt Challenge Rounds, the Bonus Round and Shoppers Challenge Lightning Round remain the same.

Some of the Stunt Challenges may include, guessing giving clues while stuffing chocolate chips in the mouth, Pricing Game related stunts such as bringing a gold nugget prop with a price tag to the table and matching it. Stuff like that akin to Beat the Clock & Double Dare

lol sounds fun =) choc chips are good *smiles* oo beat the clock! mrgreen  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:34 pm
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
3nodding biggrin

Yeah. Need some help on an Elven Summoner Adventurer name?
As for Mermaid Mulan, we'll get to her soon. As I have two types of hairstyle outfit images for her. Short and long hair.
We can do a short hair one. More on her later.
*;lights Flicker*
Better switch to my desk lamp and give the celing fan lamp a rest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:46 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
3nodding biggrin

Yes please=) youre good at making up names ^.^

As for Mermaid Mulan, we'll get to her soon. As I have two types of hairstyle outfit images for her. Short and long hair.
*;lights Flicker*

ok, and good idea smile Mulan ,interesting  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*;lights Flicker*

Yeah. Any ideas on the Elven Summoner's age and name?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*;lights Flicker*

how about Amakir, and shes 15 or 16?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:23 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen

*;lights Flicker*

Sure, she can be 15 years old.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:26 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen

*;lights Flicker*

alright =) getting tired , bed soon for me...;p  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:27 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. Cute Amara ballgown. right in her outfits gallery but later. I think its time for me to wrap things up and call it a night. Have a good night.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:32 pm
biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah. Cute Amara ballgown. right in her outfits gallery but later. I think its time for me to wrap things up and call it a night. Have a good night.

Agreed, me too ,so fatigued,so fatigued, and ty biggrin

good night Crys  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:13 am
Queentintin
biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night Crys

Morning, queenie. Just waking up at the moment. Sleep well?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night Crys

Hi ,morning=) yes I did , yourself?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:19 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
biggrin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good night Crys

Hi ,morning=) yes I did , yourself?

I slept well. Watched some Looney Tunes before bed. We can get started on Amakir's bio but first, I need to have breakfast in a bit.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 911 912 913 914 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games