Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To The Sphinxy: Sphinxy's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:32 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

An American Tail 2 was also part of the McDonalds Film Festival Promotion.
For the Mersibling Twins, what would their Theme Songs Be?

= To Aether & Lumine
What was your 15th birthday like under the sea?
How does it feel to Come of Age & to see the Open Waters?

For Mermaid Lumine and Merman Aether, I think this theme song would be nice... The Main Theme of An American Tail

One Feature I would like to see in Genshin Impact is a Reincarnation Mode, this carries over all items to the next Traveler you would pick so if Lumine was chosen and already unlocked, then the player can choose Aether to unlock if Lumine was chosen in the initial game (or if Aether was chosen in the initial game, the player would unlock Lumine in Reincarnation Mode).

However, most Gameplay Features will need to be unlocked again but the Character Gallery will display both Traveler Siblings for the player add to his party formations so it sounds like a Semi-New Game Plus in a way. The player would also get to the option to rename the Wanderer 4 times in Reincarnation Mode.

For Reincarnation Mode to be unlocked, the player would need to beat the game (All Chapters of the Crystal Story Arc). Once that's done, the player will find a special door somewhere in the Mondstadt called "Door of Reincarnation" then a confirm screen will appear if the player wants to Reincarnate and begin the adventure again at which point one of the Travelers that the player beat the game is will be locked out and the other Traveler's Sibling can be selected and named. So it sounds like a Second Playthrough of the game as it would add additional replay value to Genshin Impact.

However, the Game Difficulty will increase meaning the Crystal, Story and Character Arcs will be Harder but the player will gain more items. Do you think that would be fun for Geshin Impact if they include a Reincarnation Mode in an Update once the game is finished, Sphinxy?

The Sphinxy

That would be interesting for sure. Then you can see what the other sibling was up to during everything. Also that theme song is perfect for them.

Aether: "My 15th birthday was very exciting. I couldn't wait to see what kind of human artifacts I could find closer to the surface."

Lumine: "I also loved our 15th birthday. It makes me long to try to be human so I can explore more of the world."

Yeah. But in Genshin Impact's Crystal Arcs where the other Sibling appears, you can't have both as active party members at the same time during Reincarnation Mode as like the Contested Quests in Genshin, a No Symbol would be shown until you decide which Traveler to use during some Story Cutscenes.

So I think Reincarnation Mode would be a great addition to Genshin Impact as a reward for players once all the Crystal Story Arcs are completed and find the Celestria Door in the World Map that says: "Reincarnation". In the Reincarnation Traveler Select, one of the Travelers will be inaccessible as it would contain a Check mark or Greyed out.

Get started on the mersibling Twins bios, outfits and coding, Maxion is their mother, Sphinxy  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:40 pm
CrystBalfast

Made Lumine's profile and will finish Aether's later.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:43 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Sounds like when Aether and Lumine become human, they would need something to wear after they admire their new legs and feet along with learning to stand and walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:42 am
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Sounds like when Aether and Lumine become human, they would need something to wear after they admire their new legs and feet along with learning to stand and walk.

Yep! Also Aether's profile is now finished.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 5:13 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Yep! Also Aether's profile is now finished.

Neat. I'm waiting for my controller to charge and I finished getting the Prototype Earth Bow to Level 90 for Amber in Genshin but I need to work on its ascension quality.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:20 pm
CrystBalfast

Neat. I'm waiting for my controller to charge and I finished getting the Prototype Earth Bow to Level 90 for Amber in Genshin but I need to work on its ascension quality.

Nice. I plan to take a shower, give my son a bath then play with him for awhile then once he's in bed, play some Granblue Relink. Been having a lot of fun with that game. biggrin

User Image  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:23 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Nice. I plan to take a shower, give my son a bath then play with him for awhile then once he's in bed, play some Granblue Relink. Been having a lot of fun with that game. biggrin

User Image

Cool. For Genshin Impact, when they add the remaining Crystal Arcs, the game may go over 100GB as a download. Thankfully, the PS5 has an Optional Memory Expansion but it requires an M.2 to be installed and once added, will need to be formatted to create a partition.

As for Star Rail, I haven't played that game yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:33 pm
CrystBalfast

Cool. For Genshin Impact, when they add the remaining Crystal Arcs, the game may go over 100GB as a download. Thankfully, the PS5 has an Optional Memory Expansion but it requires an M.2 to be installed and once added, will need to be formatted to create a partition.

Oh geez. I believe it though. It already takes a lot of space.

Also you mentioning American Tail had me go listening to American Tail Fieval goes West songs again and remembered this favorite of mine. Tanya was my favorite character. 4laugh

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:41 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Oh geez. I believe it though. It already takes a lot of space.

Also you mentioning American Tail had me go listening to American Tail Fieval goes West songs again and remembered this favorite of mine. Tanya was my favorite character. 4laugh

Cool. In the IC, I can imagine the mersibling twins waking up to their new human legs and feet.
Anyway, in 2 days, The Conners returns to ABC with another season.

Amblimation worked on 3 Movies, American Tail 2, We're Back a Dinosaur's Story and Balto...

But I can imagine counting the sequels for American Tail and Balto, that sounds like 8 Movies.

In Star Rail, when picking a Trailblazer, this is near the end of the Space Colony Opening Chapter when the space station is attacked?
For Star Rail's Battle System, to enter battle is either to attack or run into an enemy, attacking them gives the player the first turn while being caught from behind causes the enemy to attack first?

As for its SSD Space, it takes 20GB and above to install Star Rail?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:03 pm
CrystBalfast

I was wondering who the studio was that made the movies. I loved Balto!

Also my fav Genshin guy.

User Image

And that sounds about right though I only played a little bit of the game and got distracted by another. xd But the characters you can get are neat.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:05 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

I was wondering who the studio was that made the movies. I loved Balto!

Also my fav Genshin guy.

User Image

And that sounds about right though I only played a little bit of the game and got distracted by another. xd But the characters you can get are neat.

Since The Trailblazers are twin siblings in Star Rail, during the Space Station attack, only one DNA Capsule was saved which is used to pick a sibling when creating a profile save during the introduction  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:13 pm
CrystBalfast

Since The Trailblazers are twin siblings in Star Rail, during the Space Station attack, only one DNA Capsule was saved which is used to pick a sibling when creating a profile save during the introduction

Yeah, I picked the girl. mrgreen Can't remember who my first pull was. Maybe one day I'll get back to that game. I thought it was neat.

User Image  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:23 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

Yeah, I picked the girl. mrgreen Can't remember who my first pull was. Maybe one day I'll get back to that game. I thought it was neat.

User Image

Okay. So the other DNA Capsule is the character that the player didn't choose in Star Rail? As for the First Pull, that's the Beginner's Contract in the Star Rail Shop?

Sounds like Mermaid Lumine and Merman Aether are cute on human legs as humans.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:11 pm
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

User Image

Okay. So the other DNA Capsule is the character that the player didn't choose in Star Rail? As for the First Pull, that's the Beginner's Contract in the Star Rail Shop?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think so. Also yeah they're both pretty cute.  

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:42 pm
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast
The Sphinxy
CrystBalfast

User Image

I think so. Also yeah they're both pretty cute.

Good night

*2-11-2024*
Afternoon, Sphinxy. what's new? I'm resting at the moment.

*2-12-2024*
Evening, Sphinxy. I had a busy day today. Anyway, in Genshin Impact, the Loom of Fate was mentioned in Interlude 3, does that mean to save the Traveler's Sibling from himself/herself, the Traveler would need to go back in time during the Endgame Chapters being The Final Judgement?
Considering that Genshin Impact's Finished Game is said to have 9 Chapters in the Crystal Arc.

Other than that, I did get a 5 Star Great...
*A Few Minutes Later...*

Anyway, as I was saying...
...Other than that, I got a 5 Star Great Sword after 70 Standard Wish Pulls the other day.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games