Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 911 912 913 914 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
  look at me I'm here
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes lol well he did catch her right wink

Morning

good morning =)

Cute Mermaid Kimberly as a human in her bikini avatar, right in the gallery.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I appear to be having Technical Difficulties at the moment.

alright, no worries, I should dress ,^.^ ttyl *hugs*

Yeah. Sometimes, I may not get a good connection signal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:12 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

yes lol well he did catch her right wink

Morning

good morning =)

I understand=) anyhow did my sit ups, now to go outside, well change first lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:28 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning =)

I understand=) anyhow did my sit ups, now to go outside, well change first lol

Okay. I finished resting a bit. What's new?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:31 pm
Queentintin

Evening. We can do Mermaid Susan's bio next.
She's from Monsters vs. Aliens and in the RP, she's a normal mermaid with brown hair and a blue tail, she's 17 years old. She is also an intelligent, comical, friendly, loving, tender, caring & sweet Noble of Atlantica
User Image
User Image

Lucille can be Susan's mother.

In the meantime, I found another ChevyTech Disk Drive Catalog from 1988, Queenie.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:35 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

She's from Monsters vs. Aliens and in the RP, she's a normal mermaid with brown hair and a blue tail, she's 17 years old. She is also an intelligent, comical, friendly, loving, tender, caring & sweet Noble of Atlantica
User Image
User Image

In the meantime, I found another ChevyTech Disk Drive Catalog from 1988, Queenie.

ohh ok, and a chevyTech, disk drive? 1988 was a good year 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
User Image

That's a nice costume Mermaid Kim is wearing as a human girl. Looks like something shown on the Game Shopping Spree. smile  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:05 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
User Image

That's a nice costume Mermaid Kim is wearing as a human girl. Looks like something shown on the Game Shopping Spree. smile

Really? lol cool

Mermaid Susan, a noble? related to the twins? Vanessa ,Kayley and all?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
User Image

Really? lol cool

Yeah. I hope to start Bonnie when I return from my trip and I may make a place holder for the Couples in the OOC. That along with the Dream Weavers Nation in the IC will be under construction.

Queenie, it sounds like a lot of characters have hopes and dreams waiting to have their wishes granted.
Elsa got her wish to have her ice magic removed and her happy ending and soon will have her wish to see her parents reincarnated as her children granted.

= To Susan
What do you like to do for fun under the sea?

*Susan here*, like to help my mermaid friends, and the fish, and to go exploring ,near the humans' beaches lol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:16 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
User Image

Really? lol cool

Yeah. I hope to start Bonnie when I return from my trip and I may make a place holder for the Couples in the OOC. That along with the Dream Weavers Nation in the IC will be under construction.

oh wow ,nice Crys =)

= To Susan

*Susan here*

visit Merroway Cove, look for treasure, and play around with my family ?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

User Image
User Image

Really? lol cool

Queenie, it sounds like a lot of characters have hopes and dreams waiting to have their wishes granted.
Elsa got her wish to have her ice magic removed and her happy ending and soon will have her wish to see her parents reincarnated as her children granted.

yes, I see this too, you're sweet 3nodding place holder for the couples, awesome heart
Dream Weavers Nation, -catchy name =)
= To Susan

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

User Image
User Image

Really? lol cool

= To Susan

*Susan here*, like to help my mermaid friends, and the fish, and to go exploring ,near the humans' beaches lol

Nice wedding Susan image.
As for her avatar cosplay, there's mermaid (no covering), newly human, sail sheet, bath, town dress, bikini swimsuit, nightgown, formal wear.
Queenie, I started work on the IC Couple Gallery. I have to check notepad when I return from my trip. That is of course, after the Scan Check is finished following my return.

= To Susan
What do you think of Ursula and Morgana's jokes? Do they make you laugh?
Question 2
What dreams do you have about having human legs, Susan?

OOC: I may have to pack tomorrow as I'll be returning from my trip tomorrow night, Queenie. More on Mermaid Michelle's bio later, she's Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon... So for her Sailor Moon 1995 age in season 1, she would be 14 years old too.
Michelle (from Sailor Moon Season 1, 1995 Version, age 14, Mermaid version/Not the Sailor Scout: Sailor Neptune, Real World)
Anyway, I may wrap things up in a little while.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:34 pm
CrystBalfast
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Really? lol cool

= To Susan

As for her avatar cosplay, there's mermaid (no covering), newly human, sail sheet, bath, town dress, bikini swimsuit, nightgown, formal wear.
Queenie, I started work on the IC Couple Gallery. I have to check notepad when I return from my trip. That is of course, after the Scan Check is finished following my return.

no covering? no seashells? you meen, ?

= To Susan
Question 2

ok , yes Ursula and Morgana's pranks are funny lol dream of dancingg with a prince charming , biggrin

OOC: I may have to pack tomorrow as I'll be returning from my trip tomorrow night, Queenie. More on Mermaid Michelle's bio later, she's Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon... So for her Sailor Moon 1995 age in season 1, she would be 14 years old too.
Michelle (from Sailor Moon Season 1, 1995 Version, age 14, Mermaid version/Not the Sailor Scout: Sailor Neptune, Real World)

Queentintin

ok mermaid Michelle Sailor Neptune xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Really? lol cool

= To Susan

= To Susan
Question 2

ok , yes Ursula and Morgana's pranks are funny lol dream of dancingg with a prince charming , biggrin

Queentintin

I'll show you Michelle's mermaid image in a moment...
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Really? lol cool

= To Susan

= To Susan
Question 2

Queentintin

User Image

Ty =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
CrystBalfast

= To Susan

= To Susan
Question 2

Queentintin

User Image

Ty =)

YW. Now we know what her hairstyle is like in the mermaid image. Anyway, what's new this evening?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 911 912 913 914 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games