Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:14 am
Be careful making wishes in the dark... Can't be sure when they've hit their mark...
And besides, in the mean time, I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart...
I'm in the details with the devil... So now the world can never get me on my level...
I just gotta get you out of the cage... I'm a young lover's rage... Gonna need a spark to ignite...

User Image
User Image
Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ண Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ண Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

A constellation of tears on your lashes... Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes...
In the end everything collides... My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

As his bludger came in contact with Verily's shin, Chance cringed. He figured she would be okay, since she was much tougher than she appeared to be. The First Year that he had protected thanked him, but took off before Chance could manage a nod. Quite a speedy little fellow he was. The redhead looked over to Verily again, curious as to who she would go for next, when he saw a bludger coming straight for him. Apparently, she was aiming at him, taking revenge on him for blocking her shot. He ducked, dodging the bludger just in time. However, the girl didn't stay put for very long. She was already going after the First Year again. 'I know the kid is going to have to get hit eventually, but having his first bludger hit given to him by his own teammate is just not right.' Chance sped down the field, arm pulled back, ready to strike. When he was within range, he swung his bat, trying to save the First Year once again, but this time, he took aim at Rick. Why was he trying to help out this particular First Year, anyways? Chance wasn't sure.

Sᴋɪʟʟs: Mᴇᴀɴ Sᴡɪɴɢ Dᴇғᴛ Dᴏᴅɢᴇʀ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ Fʟʏᴇʀ
AC: 19 Mᴏᴅɪғɪᴇʀs: +7 -1 = +6 Lɪᴠᴇs: ❤ ❤ ❤
Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: Rick Drage Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: 22 (save and hit)

My songs know what you did in the dark...

Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:02 am
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night found it funny how the two other beaters, Verily and Chance, kept aiming and protecting that first year. Well, this would definitely show how well the Ravenclaw beaters protected their players, but still, the new chaser would need to feel the pain of getting hit by a bludger, Night guessed. Wouldn't do any good if the kid backed down in an actual game due to fear of getting bludgeoned. So, with a sigh, and almost going against his values, Night chased down and aimed his next bludger at Alex.

AC: 19
Modi: +7
Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
[ ] [ ] [ ]

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:08 am
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Seventh Year || Chaser || Quidditch Captain || Head Boy || My Love

Satisfied with how the tryout was going, Chase circled the pitch, moving away just as a bludger zipped by him. Glancing at the direction from which the bludger came, the teen blinked seeing how Night attempted, though missed, hitting him. The seventh year smiled and dove down towards Rufus, reader to attempt a steal.

AC: 18
Modi: +8
Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
[ ] [ ] [ ]

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

BeaterBeast525 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:36 am
Be careful making wishes in the dark... Can't be sure when they've hit their mark...
I'm in the details with the devil... So now the world can never get me on my level...
I just gotta get you out of the cage... I'm a young lover's rage... Gonna need a spark to ignite...

User Image
User Image

A constellation of tears on your lashes... Burn everything you love, then burn the ashes...
In the end everything collides... My childhood spat back out the monster that you see...

Chance huffed in annoyance. This kid just couldn't catch a break, could he? Well, at least the redhead was still close by. As another bludger, this one shot by Night, came towards the First Year, whose name Chance still didn't know, Chance acted quickly. He had to. What if it was Cecille instead of this kid? Maybe that was why he was determined to protect the First Year... It was weird. Oh well. As he closed in on his target, he swung his bat, planning on shooting the bludger right back at Night.

Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: Night Yamamoto Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: 17 (save but no hit)

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:50 am
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night ducked to the side, evading the bludger that Chance blocked. On the one hand, the fourth year was glad the first year didn't get hit. On the other hand, he felt slightly irked that his bludger shot got blocked. As the bludger spun around, Night readied himself to aim at his next target: Rufus.

{OOC; Klutzy wanted Alex to be hit, so let the kid be hit. D:}

Modi: +7
[ ] [ ] [ ]

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty good even though I am pretty sure I'm bought to get creamed.

User Image

Shayna was determined to catch it this time. And she reached out her hand hoping not to just brush the golden ball.

(Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF) -1 Loss Life
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (+2), Sharp Eyes (+2), Great Catch (+2)
Lives: [ D: ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: 15 attempt 2/2 )

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Seventh Year~Ravenclaw Seeker~Head Girl

User Image

The snitch zipped away, lost from Shina's sight. Shayna tried to catch it, but after her second try seemed to lose it. Shina climbed, trying to spot the little ball again.

User Image
((OOC: ... )) | Wearing
{Life 1} | {Life 2} | {Life 3}
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's Perks = Six years experience +3, Advanced Flying 1&2 +3
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
Roll Modifiers= +7 to spot, +7 to catch
This roll after modifiers= 22

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound. 
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all. 
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver huffed as Chance continuously blocked shots towards Alex. Didn't the redhead realize Alex would be facing bludgers in games soon anyways. It was better to have your first bludger come from a friendly face.... rather than a menacing Slytherin scowl or determined Gryffindor grimace or a Hufflepuff horror. Ver rolled her eyes slightly and shot after a bludger. 3rd times the charm right? She swung, and aimed at Alex one last time.

Position: Beater
                                                        Modifiers: (+7 on bludger hits) (-1 oomph)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-0

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร. 
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є. 
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔. 
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sixth YearWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus just avoided a steal attempt from Chase, it was close but Rufus managed to keep hold of the ball he moved down the pitch inching his way down to the goal

Position: Chaser
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 steal +7 score
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger and Swift Swipe
Lives:[][][]
Posts to goal:1/3

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:25 pm

User Image
User Image

Chance glared as Verily aimed yet another bludger at the poor First Year. What was she trying to do? Scare him so he wouldn't want to play Quidditch? "Give the kid a break already. Good lord." he muttered to himself, swiveling around and flying off down the Pitch. If they wanted to get him out, fine. They could do as they pleased. But they wouldn't catch him aiming at an innocent First Year. Never in a million years. It was like kicking a puppy. You just don't hurt something that small and innocent, especially when you're supposed to be establishing trust between your future teammates. What trust would exist after hitting the poor kid upside the head with an iron cannonball? Chance flew off in the opposite direction of the main action, finding a nice piece of sky to claim as his own. He stopped and hovered there, watching and waiting for another opportunity to strike a bludger at another one of his teammates, or to try to save one of them. Either way, he was waiting for something to happen.

Aɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ: No One Fɪɴᴀʟ Rᴏʟʟ: #

{OOC: No one told me she wanted him to get hit. Sorry for doing my job as a Beater. -_-}  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
Utsuha Moon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:11 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Night hissed at the pain that quaked through his body from the bludger impact. Damn, that hurt. At least it was his left shoulder, so it shouldn't impact his play too much. But still, a friggin' iron ball just slammed into him at a relatively high speed. Taking a sharp breath and holding it, Night hunted down another bludger, chasing after the speedy ball, and swung to aim it at Chase.

Modi: +7, -1
[x] [ ] [ ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:19 pm

User Image

There! Shina spotted the snitch again, somehow now almost all the way across the field. Once again, she chased after it.

User Image
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
Player's skills = Sharp Eyes (+2 to spot), Great Catch(+2 to catch), Natural Flyer(+2 to AC)
Need 19 to spot the snitch, three posts to catch up, then 22 to catch it within two tries.
This roll after modifiers= Catch up 1/3

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

ℐirst 𝒴ear ❶ ℳuggleborn ❶ ℛavenclaw

A few moments after Alex tossed the quaffle, he was nearly injured by one of the psychotic death balls zooming about the place. He realized that a couple of the beaters were trying to hit him, and he decided that he needed to heighten his awareness. Glancing around, Alex checked to see if the quaffle scored.

❶ OOC: ❶ Edited. Whoops, sorry.

Trying for Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 to Stealing (SS), +2 to Scoring (GA)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Dang Healthy
Lives: [][②][③][④]
Posts to goal: 0/3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 am

User Image

The snitch climbed, drifting a bit to the side as well. Shina adjusted her trajectory and kept after it.

User Image
Ravenclaw Seeker
AC =18
This roll after modifiers= Catch up 2/3

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- Quidditch Pitch
With? --- Ravenclaw team
Feeling//OoC --- Pretty good even though I am pretty sure I'm bought to get creamed.

User Image

When she missed the ball the second time she over stretched and had to stop to slow her breath so that she could make sure her side was okay. Then turned her eyes to the sky. Shina had found the snitch... AGAIN! Dangit! She quickly sarted trying to find it herself.

(Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: +2 to AC (NF), +2 Spotting the Snitch (SE), +2 Catching the Snitch (GC), +1 to AC (2yr), +3 to AC (AF) -1 Loss Life
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (+2), Sharp Eyes (+2), Great Catch (+2)
Lives: [ D: ] [ biggrin ] [ biggrin ]

19+ To spot
3 turns for chase
22+ To catch in 2 tries

Roll after Modifiers: 15 )

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games