Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello my safe spot,
  like an image? save an image
  Happy joy, joy xoxo
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:39 pm
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
sometimes, I wish I could really go back in time ,so much , <3

Yeah. To 1990 and see a show at Nick Studios in Orlando.

Found 2 images of twin Mermaid sisters, 14 years old.
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
More on them later
Xinome on the left with the red tail looks like the kind of mermaid who loves to play around in a snarky and flirty way. In other words, she loves to joke around and she's quite a comedian too. smile
As for Rinako on the right with the orange tail, sounds like Xinome loves to play around with her.

I can send you a Starfish Item if you like. I have a question for Xinome.

= To Xinome
What playful jokes do you like to play on your sister and what do you like being so flirty and snarky toward the mermen? Do you dream of meeting a sweet human with a sense of humor as you?

hehe *Xinome here, * hehe love to fix her up on funny dates with friend mermen lol love to see her blush, and get angry, now I know, its silly, but its fun =) yep ,the more I'm snarky, the more they enjoy it lol and yes I do mrgreen

= To Xinome
So you love playing jokes on your family and friends? What do you and Rinako like to do for fun together?
Question 2
Do you sometimes playfully tease someone when it sounds like you would like to date someone?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:41 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

More on them later
Xinome on the left with the red tail looks like the kind of mermaid who loves to play around in a snarky and flirty way. In other words, she loves to joke around and she's quite a comedian too. smile
As for Rinako on the right with the orange tail, sounds like Xinome loves to play around with her.

ya =) would be cool *smiles* agreed, and cool mermaids, pretty ,and sound fun too mrgreen sound like my kind of mermaids xd

As for Rinako, she sounds like a voice of reason toward her sister, Rinako has an orange tail.

I see, I have the starfish item =) does the first one have more brownish hair?  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:43 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

More on them later

ya =) would be cool *smiles* agreed, and cool mermaids, pretty ,and sound fun too mrgreen sound like my kind of mermaids xd

As for Rinako, she sounds like a voice of reason toward her sister, Rinako has an orange tail.

Yeah. When both are turned human, this would be all new to them having legs and feet. That and they would need something to wear too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:45 pm
wink
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

More on them later

= To Xinome
What playful jokes do you like to play on your sister and what do you like being so flirty and snarky toward the mermen? Do you dream of meeting a sweet human with a sense of humor as you?

hehe *Xinome here, * hehe love to fix her up on funny dates with friend mermen lol love to see her blush, and get angry, now I know, its silly, but its fun =) yep ,the more I'm snarky, the more they enjoy it lol and yes I do mrgreen

= To Xinome
So you love playing jokes on your family and friends? What do you and Rinako like to do for fun together?
Question 2
Do you sometimes playfully tease someone when it sounds like you would like to date someone?

*Xinome here*

yes sometimes =) we like to go swim around, look for cute merboys wink I do, and Rinoko ,follows me lol we also like to go searching for gems, treasure =) and dream of meeting some cute human boy =) maybe yes I tease them hehe  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 pm
Queentintin
wink
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

More on them later

= To Xinome

= To Xinome
Question 2

*Xinome here*

yes sometimes =) we like to go swim around, look for cute merboys wink I do, and Rinoko ,follows me lol we also like to go searching for gems, treasure =) and dream of meeting some cute human boy =) maybe yes I tease them hehe

= To Xinome
Do you sometimes hang out with Ursula & Morgana and play jokes together?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:47 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

More on them later

Yeah. When both are turned human, this would be all new to them having legs and feet. That and they would need something to wear too.

I see =) sounds fun *smiles* will be fun dressing as one, the joke playing one ^^  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
wink
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

More on them later

= To Xinome

= To Xinome
Question 2

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome

* Xinome here * yes =) lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:54 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
wink
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen

= To Xinome
Question 2

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome

= To Xinome & Rinako
Do you dream about having human legs? When you become human, what would it be like? Would you blush after becoming newly human?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
wink
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
mrgreen

= To Xinome
Question 2

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome

= To Xinome & Rinako
Do you dream about having human legs? When you become human, what would it be like? Would you blush after becoming newly human?

*Xinome and Rinako*
I think so we would both ,for sure ,we dream of it all the time =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:01 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
wink

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome

= To Xinome & Rinako

*Xinome and Rinako*

= To Xinome
Sounds like you like having red hair. Does it feel like your jokes light up a cove like a candle like a life of a party?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
wink

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome

= To Xinome & Rinako

*Xinome and Rinako*

= To Xinome
Sounds like you like having red hair. Does it feel like your jokes light up a cove like a candle like a life of a party?

*Xinome here*
red hair ok =) hehe I hope so mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Xinome & Rinako

*Xinome and Rinako*

= To Xinome

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome
What Playful & Mischievous tricks do you like to play on your sister and friends for fun?
Question 2
What songs do you like to sing?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Xinome & Rinako

*Xinome and Rinako*

= To Xinome

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome
What Playful & Mischievous tricks do you like to play on your sister and friends for fun?

*Xinome here* lol like to lead her a stray sometimes far from home, but then go find her, or hide her diary, hehe make her sit on a woopi cushion lol funny pranks

OOC- hope you dont mind ,I'm really tired, tty tomorrow ok ,good night =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:13 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Xinome and Rinako*

= To Xinome

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome

*Xinome here* lol like to lead her a stray sometimes far from home, but then go find her, or hide her diary, hehe make her sit on a woopi cushion lol funny pranks

OOC- hope you dont mind ,I'm really tired, tty tomorrow ok ,good night =)

OOC: Okay. Have a good night. I guess its a good time to wrap things up on my end.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:39 am
Queentintin

Morning  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 965 966 967 968 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games