Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 911 912 913 914 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
  look at me I'm here
View Results

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Xinome* lol right now, a Gwen Steffani song, *I'm just a girl in World!*

= To Xinome
Do you & your sister have a secret hideout cove where you keep your sunken ship Treasure collections & have a nice view of your home Atlantica?

*Xinome here*
we just might *smiles* why yes, my sister insists on keeping these hidden, we dream you know, and yes we can still see our home too, if anyone approaches

= To Xinome
Sounds like a fun lookout hideaway to hang out with a nice view, Xinome.
Question 2:
When looking at a statue of a human boy under the sea, what do you think about with your sister?

*Xinome here*

I dream how nice it would be to meet a handsome cute funny human boy, who wants me to play, tease lol and dancing, ,so dreamy xoxo

OOC: I have to go to bed soon. So its time for me to wrap things up on my end in a moment.

OOC- sounds good ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:43 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Xinome here*
we just might *smiles* why yes, my sister insists on keeping these hidden, we dream you know, and yes we can still see our home too, if anyone approaches

= To Xinome
Question 2:
When looking at a statue of a human boy under the sea, what do you think about with your sister?

*Xinome here*

I dream how nice it would be to meet a handsome cute funny human boy, who wants me to play, tease lol and dancing, ,so dreamy xoxo

OOC: I have to go to bed soon. So its time for me to wrap things up on my end in a moment.

OOC- sounds good ^^

= To Rinako
What your your thoughts on your sister's jokes? She loves to light up a cove like a candle & party like a dolphin.

OOC: Nice Xinome bikini avatar cosplay.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:49 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Xinome here*

= To Xinome
Question 2:

*Xinome here*

OOC- sounds good ^^

= To Rinako
What your your thoughts on your sister's jokes? She loves to light up a cove like a candle & party like a dolphin.

*Rinako* well when they are played on me not so much fun, but on others its fun lol and yes she knows how to party lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:30 am
Queentintin

Morning.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:37 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

good morning biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:51 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.

Nice =) not I ^^ dressed at least lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:57 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.

Okay. What's new? I found what appears to be another DOS Disk Magazine, Car & Driver.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:59 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Morning.

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.

Okay. What's new? I found what appears to be another DOS Disk Magazine, Car & Driver.

oh nice, you learning to drive? I'm hungry now, have to wash dishes too ..bleh.. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:18 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.

oh nice, you learning to drive? I'm hungry now, have to wash dishes too ..bleh.. lol

Not really. I was resting a bit at the moment.
Anyway, need an idea for Xinome's nightgown? Speaking of which, Sunrise Spring's Prince is making Xinome blush since her saw her newly human and naked, and he's charming and sweet toward her.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:33 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.

Anyway, need an idea for Xinome's nightgown? Speaking of which, Sunrise Spring's Prince is making Xinome blush since her saw her newly human and naked, and he's charming and sweet toward her.

was using the Vivaldi browser and crashed, sorry,

back on Chromium,

read up on the disk magazines,

A disk magazine, colloquially known as a diskmag or diskzine, is a magazine that is distributed in electronic form to be read using computers. These had some popularity in the 1980s and 1990s as periodicals distributed on floppy disk, hence their name. The rise of the Internet in the late 1990s caused them to be superseded almost entirely by online publications, which are sometimes still called "diskmags" despite the lack of physical disks.[1][2][3][4][5][6]

so youre looking for free software ,floppy disks ,that time period ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning biggrin

I just ate breakfast.

sure if you have an idea sure =) he is? * goes to see *  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

back on Chromium,

A disk magazine, colloquially known as a diskmag or diskzine, is a magazine that is distributed in electronic form to be read using computers. These had some popularity in the 1980s and 1990s as periodicals distributed on floppy disk, hence their name. The rise of the Internet in the late 1990s caused them to be superseded almost entirely by online publications, which are sometimes still called "diskmags" despite the lack of physical disks.[1][2][3][4][5][6]

The Notable Disk Magazines back in the Day would be Catalogs & Demos such as the Ford Simulators, Big Blue Disk, PC Gamer, CGW, Buick Dimensions, Chevy Disk Drive, Shamrock Communications, just to name a few.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:48 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

back on Chromium,

The Notable Disk Magazines back in the Day would be Catalogs & Demos such as the Ford Simulators, Big Blue Disk, PC Gamer, CGW, Buick Dimensions, Chevy Disk Drive, Shamrock Communications, just to name a few.

I see, interesting =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:01 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure if you have an idea sure =) he is? * goes to see *

Sounds like Xinome's in love in the RP heart & thinking about when she kissed him while she was newly human. That's a lovely nightgown for Xinome.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 911 912 913 914 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games